Discovery Gaming Community
Player Sanctioned: AbasleRoi - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Sanctions and Warnings (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Player Sanctioned: AbasleRoi (/showthread.php?tid=135778)

Player Sanctioned: AbasleRoi - Tunicle - 02-06-2016

AbasleRoi has been sanctioned for:

It still counts even if not in English.

Quote:1.1 Using coarse language, posting abusive, hateful, racist content in chat, public or private is prohibited under any circumstances. Threats and insults are only allowed on the server if used within roleplay.

Consequences:

Standard punishment - fine, collected from three ships in the account.

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE

RE: Player Sanctioned: AbasleRoi - NoMe - 02-06-2016

what? i am sanctionned for my name, the ship is a council ship! abasleroi do not mean abat le roi. each one of these words, are +/- equal, it's the first council goal. My ship has a good name. No doubt on the function!

Council Objectifs - Goals

1. Protect the rights of Gallic citizens (not organizations) against those who would infringe upon them, both foreign and domestic.
1.1. Stop the planned war between Gallia and Sirius.
1.2. End the war between Gallia and Sirius.
1.3. Overthrow the monarchy and form a government of the people.
2. Hold Champagne.
3. Find outpost, settlement and base of operation locations in the Tau systems/outside of Gallia.
4. Evacuate Languedoc.
5. Hold Roussillon.
6. Ensure the Council has the resources to achieve the above goals.
7. Encourage good relations between Sirians and Gallics in the cause of achieving the above goals.

a player have reported me? why if it is the case? i can see no reason for it!

i forgot to say, as gallic faction, the french in the name is allowed, i can't remember but the french in the gallic factions is the secound language no?

RE: Player Sanctioned: AbasleRoi - Tunicle - 02-06-2016

No it is not the name, it is a 1.1 in game that was reported.

from a wild? we have discussed with him, i have explained him the signification, i have been killed by him, when i was afk, you know probably how the wild are, they kill without engagement terms generally. their actions are often against the rules, i've never reported one of them, how much time they attack us without any words etc etc etc...

they are not the better placed to teach the rules!

big idiot is not a very hard insult!

RE: Player Sanctioned: AbasleRoi - Jansen - 02-06-2016

(02-06-2016, 04:19 PM)NoMe Wrote: from a wild? we have discussed with him, i have explained him the signification, i have been killed by him, when i was afk, you know probably how the wild are, they kill without engagement terms generally. their actions are often against the rules, i've never reported one of them, how much time they attack us without any words etc etc etc...

they are not the better placed to teach the rules!

big idiot is not a very hard insult!

It was not just that one insult, I have send you the screenshots.
There was RP before they destroyed your ship, but if you were afk you likely could not see it. It would be good if you simply could dock your ship when you have to leave for a few minutes, if you dont then you have to expect that you ship can get destroyed.

ok ok, but like i said, how much time, they do not respect the rules? never i have reported them for it! i have never reported anyone!

if i had reported the wild each time, it would be all bastilled!

i don't know again much cheater than the wilds!