Discovery Gaming Community
To: CTC | From: {AFC}- - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: CTC | From: {AFC}- (/showthread.php?tid=135784)

Pages: 1 2

To: CTC | From: {AFC}- - The Archangels Fighter Club - 02-06-2016

[Image: PvqOC7c.gif]

TO: CTC Representatives

Greetings,

Through my black market sources I have heard of this particular trades company springing up.
As the Archangels have a history of dealings with the Corsairs, I thought it would be a good idea to send out my regards to your new organization and offer to conduct trade deals together. I am sure that I can prove for us to be a unique asset and part of your trading matrix.

Please let me know if you are interested in doing some deals.
I will be eagerly waiting.

Glory to the Empire and fly wild,

RE: To: CTC | From: {AFC}- - Vito - 02-06-2016

Incoming transmission
ID: Vittorio "Vito" Sanchez

Thanks for the nice words, maybe next time you will send a case of Rum instead.

Your offer is interesting and our credits wish to be spent, so name a time and a place where we can talk about it. Make sure you bring the rum

Vittorio Fernando de Sanchez Rodriguez

Transmission closed

RE: To: CTC | From: {AFC}- - The Archangels Fighter Club - 02-06-2016

Greetings,

I have always enjoyed Corsair humor and do understand a man's craving for booze.
If it is a time and place to talk and rum that you want, allow me to raise your expectations further for you.
I am inviting you over to our little establishment to conduct discussions and for you to see yourself with your own eyes what we are willing to offer you in business. You will have plenty of drink to choose from, mind you, as well as other entertainment while on your visit if you choose.

Let me know if you would like to be picked up and brought over or if you prefer to come along yourself. Bring whoever you want with you if it makes you feel safer or with company as well.

We will hot-wire exact co-ordinates upon your agreement to accept our invitation.
Hopefully I will see you soon.

RE: To: CTC | From: {AFC}- - Vito - 02-06-2016

Incoming transmission

Very well, we will be there soon

Transmission closed

RE: To: CTC | From: {AFC}- - The Archangels Fighter Club - 02-06-2016

Excellent!
We will be waiting for your arrival.
Co-ordinates have been hot-wired to our location.

RE: To: CTC | From: {AFC}- - Vito - 02-10-2016

Incoming transmission

First of all, I want to thank you for the good time we had. Your establishment is my kind of place, I felt right at home.

Now, about the business part... I talked to my associates and we have agreed to your proposition. We will deliver artifacts to your base and we expect to get 3500 credits per unit. We will also but the Black Market Munitions you offered for which we will pay 1000 credits per unit. We will send you a detailed list of the ships we will fly on this route so you can instruct your dock masters to allow us access to your facility.

Both me and the company I represent are looking forward to a profitable relation between our organizations.

Transmission closed

RE: To: CTC | From: {AFC}- - The Archangels Fighter Club - 02-10-2016

TO: Vittorio "Vito" Sanchez CC: CTC Representatives

Greetings,

The pleasure is all mine. I hope you enjoyed yourself at our club and bar even thought it was for a short while.

Anyway, I agree with those prices you are proposing. Let me also know what other goods you may be looking to take back home with yourself and we may be able to bring those in to transfer to your transport ship's cargo bays upon delivery of more artifacts.

I do invite you and the CTC to come join us again at the club the next time you come around for perhaps a little longer? Perhaps we can have a chat along with whatever your heart's desire of drink n' all.

Please note as well just to review the rules attached to our station for you and your organization. It helps keep things running smoothly and with little trouble from both sides.

RE: To: CTC | From: {AFC}- - The Archangels Fighter Club - 02-11-2016

Good day again,

I am sending a message quickly to inform you we will be entering corsair controlled space tomorrow to be delivering in mass lots of munition supplies. You are welcome to join us on our inter-stellar convoy we will be conducting of coarse. What would it be without the natives around, yeah? Hehe.

We will ping you our co-ordinates when we will be arriving.

RE: To: CTC | From: {AFC}- - Vito - 02-11-2016

Incoming transmission

We will be waiting.

Transmission closed

RE: To: CTC | From: {AFC}- - The Archangels Fighter Club - 02-25-2016

Greetings again,

This will be a brief message that is not meant to show anger or resentment to the Corsair Empire but rather to seek some advise and help.
I have gotten reports yesterday night of an unfortunate incident that took place in the Shuttgrat system.
On of our club's members by the name of Bone-head was making some usual traveling in Rheinland Space. If you may or may not know, we have some clients in and around rheinland that like to purchase drugs from us. From the locals we also buy large amounts of booze for our local parties.
This is what Bone-head was up to. He is not the brightest guy, as you can tell, but he was out in Shuttgrat passing through with a cargo filled with Rheinbeer heading towards Freeport 1 to unload the supply. He was intercepted by a corsair with the tag )|(Campeador and he started talking to him.
What he reported back to me however is that he was called a traitor by the corsair individual... which is odd, mind you. He was also saying he doesn't like our races that we do and think we double-cross? (You will see in the black box feed below).

Anyway what was curious is that a BDM ship arrived and the corsair ran away. Bone-head was confused by the sair's sudden disapearence and decided to move to the gate and with a drink and being already slightly drunk he was chatting with the BDM woman. Soon after an [RHA] appeared as well as the corsair and a friend of his...

Now in this situation, what would you think the corsair should have done? To me in my place he should have given to priority target to be the RHA. On top of that, I know Bone-head would have loved to aid in attacking the RHA with the corsair. Well, rather than that, the corsair decided to try to ignore the RHA and try to pirate Bone-head for 16 million... as he said he was a traitor and that Bone-head also disturbed his talking with him. That is weird... because he himself ran away and came back. If it was not for the club member staying around, the corsair would not have found him again.

I will mention too that the situation got too hot for my member and he decided to try to run. He did not fire a single shot at the corsairs as they started to tear the ship apart and force Bone-head to eject from the ship and leave the "Pisswater" behind.

Mind you, Vito, I hope you understand that firstly the best rum is not sold everywhere for us to always haul and also we always gather an assortment of drinks. Not just one brand. I do not understand how obtaining Rheinbeer would be considered treason by the Corsair Empire and as you are a ... well you were... an elder leader and still hold to those circles as I hear, I would like to know what is it that we had done wrong.

I would also appreciate it if somehow we could make something happen to not let these kinds of incidents happen again. We are and have been always friends of the Empire. I don't mind if we are being asked for a donation, but I hope you would agree that we are with our relationship together doing more than just giving monetary donations.

Thank you for your time. Below is the related evidence. If you require harder evidence, let us know.
I do hope incidences like this do not happen... but really I do not count on it being fixed immediately.
All I wish primarily is to show our true intentions and clear our name from any rumors.

=Click Here=