Discovery Gaming Community
To: Mr. Yoshida | From: Hebishima - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Mr. Yoshida | From: Hebishima (/showthread.php?tid=135805)

To: Mr. Yoshida | From: Hebishima - WesternPeregrine - 02-07-2016

[Image: gih9wXb.png]

Transmission- Planet Junyo orbit, Shikoku System
Loading feed: 60%, 78%, 94%, 100% complete...
Handle name: Hebishima , Takarabune Conglomerate
Encryption: TBKC-oo0234

Greetings once again, Yoshida-san of the Lane Hackers. I became aware of your most recent message, and you interest of a more direct meeting. I've decided to open a clean channel to facilitate arrangements.

Currently my schedule is a little constrained with the celebrations of this year Seto Cycle Festival at the Isao Yoshida Shrine. I would estimate that a meeting would become possible on wednesday at the earliest.
This should provide some time for both parts to settle themselves with preparations. Incidentally, while gathering the latest data on our potential dealings with our Libertonian partners, I thought it was polite to ask beforehand if there are any points that you wish to bring to discussion then? Time and information are commodities we both appreciate, so having a clear set would make our talks smoother and less costly.

Apologies for the kudoi message, but I desired to assure your interests were not forgotten.

May the Fortunes bless your endeavours, Yoshida-san.

Hebishima, Takarabune Conglomerate, Hogosha Association

RE: To: Mr. Yoshida | From: Hebishima - WesternPeregrine - 02-10-2016

I have news regarding our arrangement. I shall depart today to Leiden aboard one of the Association transports heading there. Hope to hear from you soon.

May the Fortunes bless your endeavours, Yoshida-san.

RE: To: Mr. Yoshida | From: Hebishima - Yoshida - 02-11-2016

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 2RueBG5.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

Preparations have been made Mr Hebishima.

We will be expecting you.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Mr. Yoshida | From: Hebishima - WesternPeregrine - 03-19-2016

Konnichiwa, Yoshida-san. Some time has passed since our last meeting, but today I bring some news regarding our previous pending matters.

Our association has maintained contact with a high ranking official in the Imperial movement, and your most generous proposal has been passed onto him. Yesterday, the Imperial Forces have issued their terms regarding the stance towards the Lane Hackers. Said statement is found below.

(03-19-2016, 11:53 AM)Char Aznable Wrote: While I understand the need of the Hogosha for allies of this sort, I, in your situation, would reconsider dealing with people like that. If you are still interested in dealing with them, however, relay the answer of the Admirality to them: As long as they adjust to Kusarian shipping laws, and I refer to the Imperial ones here, they can be tolerated in Kusari Space. Should we see them conduct hostile actions towards Kusarian civilians, imperial authorities, or ship contraband, we will immediately end the agreement and return to our previous stance towards them.

While the Imperial Forces are not as lenient towards your business as we have managed to be, they offer a small chance of understanding, if you are willing to go that extra mile. As I understood, you are receptive to any of the stances the Imperial Forces may take, and act accordingly. It is your turn to accept or decline, or make another offer. Our channels remain open for such communication efforts.

We are still looking out for what constitutes "Imperial Shipping Laws", although I would expect them to be quite similar to what is in place by the republican government.

Efforts to increase shipments of h-fuel to the Lane Hackers holdings have been going at a slow but steady pace, and hope to bring them to a good value once the negotiations are concluded successfully.

RE: To: Mr. Yoshida | From: Hebishima - Yoshida - 03-23-2016

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 2RueBG5.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

Good day.

It seems the intelligence level of your talking partners is much lower than I had hoped for. Think about it for a moment. They demand that we stop operations in Kusarian space. Do you realize who will benefit from it? The Republican economy and some extra forces of the KNF will be available for transfer to Kyushu to fight Imperials instead of conducting patrol duties somewhere else.

Not that we would ever consider such option of course, operations in Kusari are particularly important because of the presence of Interspace Commerce due to its partnership with the GMG in Okinawa. But the Hogosha are blessed by seeing further, by seeing the wider picture. We target your competitors, and make Kusari unsafe. This creates demand for protectors, and who is the traditional protector of the Kusarian people? The Hogosha.

It is excellent to hear that the H-fuel levels coming to Leiden are gradually increasing Mr Hebishima. Too bad that our light arms deal didn't come into fruition, I am confident however that another opportunity might arise in the future which wil allow us to strike a similar deal.

Arigato for your efforts.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...