Discovery Gaming Community
Azurite is Dogecoins now - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Azurite is Dogecoins now (/showthread.php?tid=135865)

Azurite is Dogecoins now - E X O D I T E - 02-08-2016

Like the title says.

I got this stuff in Newcastle. Why has Kruger found it in the Omegas?

RE: Azurite is Dogecoins now - Binski - 02-08-2016

(02-08-2016, 09:11 PM)Exodite Asmodai Wrote: Like the title says.

I got this stuff in Newcastle. Why has Kruger found it in the Omegas?

Its because we were having fun. Apparently that's a bad thing, so I figure its a slap?

You know its funny cuz when I think things like 'wow this is why this game rocks, you can do stuff like this...now thats immersive!' It turns out thats a bad thing? was this to thwart out deal or just a coincidence...its too bad. I always think deals like this are cool, unique, different than the regular kind of trade. Whats the problem with letting someone throw cash around for RP cargo when they probably have it to spend. This was going to be a sweet RP deal! Yes its funny but wouldn't have minded being able to complete it within the realm of sense.

RE: Azurite is Dogecoins now - jammi - 02-08-2016

Dogecoins that happen to drive you mad.

RE: Azurite is Dogecoins now - Alley - 02-08-2016

My bad, apparently the event commodity 2 has been reverted when I merged the old file back in. I'll fix the info but it'll only switch back to Azurite on the next server restart.

RE: Azurite is Dogecoins now - Binski - 02-08-2016

(02-08-2016, 09:48 PM)Alley Wrote: My bad, apparently the event commodity 2 has been reverted when I merged the old file back in. I'll fix the info but it'll only switch back to Azurite on the next server restart.

Thanks Alley, I thought we were being pranked hardcore!!!

RE: Azurite is Dogecoins now - E X O D I T E - 02-08-2016

(02-08-2016, 09:48 PM)Alley Wrote: My bad, apparently the event commodity 2 has been reverted when I merged the old file back in. I'll fix the info but it'll only switch back to Azurite on the next server restart.

Just as I agreed to sell some for a couple hundred million, too.
That was a real nail-biter.

RE: Azurite is Dogecoins now - The Savage - 02-08-2016

Inb4 Azurite icon replaced with Doge icon.

SO. MUCH. WIN.

(Blame Blodo.)

RE: Azurite is Dogecoins now - Anomander - 02-08-2016

I was going to collect those things - I hope that for each event We will have separate commodity ID

RE: Azurite is Dogecoins now - pillow - 02-08-2016

(02-08-2016, 09:51 PM)TheUnforgiven Wrote:

Thanks Alley, I thought we were being pranked hardcore!!!

[Image: cdd682c6146fd6d0d301a856857167e7.png]