Discovery Gaming Community
To: USI HQ || From: Junker Congress - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: USI HQ || From: Junker Congress (/showthread.php?tid=135881)

To: USI HQ || From: Junker Congress - Junker Congress - 02-09-2016

[Image: t7zwch.png]

Good evening.

My name is Mia Trenton, Acting Arbiter for the Junker Congress.

I am contacting you to follow up on the offer of work we discussed earlier this week. I would like to review some of the finer details we only briefly covered before taking this any further.

To begin with, The payment per unit will be 1000 credits on the station 'Junker's Town', as well as an aditional 10million credits transfered to a location of your choice every month. You will have access to a selection of Manifolds or our very own Premium scrap for export. It also goes without saying the bar will also be open for your use, we have a selection of food and beverages from all over Sirius which I believe you will enjoy.

In return for this, I would like to know how many units of Reinforced alloys we can expect on an average monthly basis to ensure we have the space available, as well as sufficient numbers of goods for you to export if you so chose to.

I look forward to working with you.

-Mia

RE: To: USI HQ || From: Junker Congress - US| - 02-09-2016

[Image: 264px-USI_Logo.png]

Good day this is President Frank Tanner apologies but my Chief Logistics Officer is not feeling well but as we spoke before in our last meeting I agreed to the stocking of repair materials to be delivered of your choice of base. Which as i look through this paper work you have chosen Junker Town...interesting name for a station but business is business. The amount of credits sounds fair enough and the 10 million credit contract fee per month you agree upon as well. I am glad this is going smoothly. As for materials Reinforced Alloys, how many units would you like delivered per week so I know to document our deliveries on record. For the 10 million credits please send them to [*USI*]Deposit. Once the funds are sent I will form a binding contract that will stay in affect for 3 months, after that negotiations or a new contract will need to be issued again. Please let me know if you agree to these terms I look forward to hearing from you.

Signed,

Frank Tanner

USI President

RE: To: USI HQ || From: Junker Congress - Junker Congress - 02-11-2016

Good evening.

I have sent 30,000,000 credits across to [*USI*]Deposit, I believe this should cover payment for the next three months - or the duration of the initial contract. I have attatched a [ reciept ] to this transmission for your records.

Initially I would like to contract you to bring in 30,000 units each week. A little less than a mastodons worth each day. Of course any more delivered on top of this will still be purchased from your pilots for the same price of 1,000 credits per unit.

If you are happy with this, I will review the contract you produce and everything should be set to go.
I look forward to working with you

-Mia

RE: To: USI HQ || From: Junker Congress - US| - 02-11-2016

[Image: 264px-USI_Logo.png]

Perfect funds have been received and documented. Now as for the contract, attached is a document explaining in detail all that we have been discussing.

RE: To: USI HQ || From: Junker Congress - Junker Congress - 02-11-2016

Everything seems to be in order, you will find a signed copy of the contract attatched to this transmission.

-Mia