Discovery Gaming Community
To Blood Dragon shogunate || Invitation to a project - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Blood Dragon shogunate || Invitation to a project (/showthread.php?tid=135886)

To Blood Dragon shogunate || Invitation to a project - Omicron - 02-09-2016

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]
Comm ID: The Order Overwatch

Grand Admiral Golanski, to Shogunate of Blood Dragon movement.

Our organizations have mantained diplomatic contact since Nomad War and formed renewed alliance in 818 A.S. forming a coalition that dominates Tohoku and northern Kusari as a whole. To a high degree, our technology can be shared between each other freely yet there is more that needs to be done.

The time is right to increase effort on ensuring that both of us can utilize each other's designs in full capacity, enhance tactical flexibility of both sides and give our commanders higher variety of tools available at their disposal. While my predecessors heavily relied on superiority of what flew out of Order hangars exclusively, I keep an open mind in this regard... just like the original designers of Orillion who have combined Corsair's Titan powercore with best laser emitter known to world, I see strength in absorbing and adapting features and tactics utilized by my foes and friends alike. As of current, The Order and Blood Dragon equipment while compatible with one another, does not function at its highest possible efficiency - a mistake we have to rectify and I see no better time than to do this now.

I ask for samples of modern Blood Dragon technology, from your laser weapons to any capital ships you can spare - a single "Hachiman" class gunboat destined for decommission due to damage inflicted, but otherwise still maintaining primary functions for a hull to be experimented upon will fit the bill. The Order will offer same in return and invite any engineers you have to the project, which I advise to happen far from the front lines, for example on surface of Akabat. I do not think I have to say what benefits are for both of our fleets. We will be awaiting your answer.

The Order Overwatch out.

RE: To Blood Dragon shogunate || Invitation to a project - Zephyranthes - 02-12-2016

[Image: c4f7a55282.png]

Konbanwa, Golanski-taishō,

Sumimasen, I have not been able to respond expediently to this communication due to other circumstances. It is good to hear from you in such trying times. I trust that your efforts against the Slomon K'Hara and Core have been fairly successful thus far? Regardless, it is time to attend to the matter at hand.

We have a gunboat that was recently involved in a major skirmish with Kusari Naval Forces that suffered near-fatal damage to her various systems. Although the vessel is one of our older gunboats, it was last updated with the modern firmware and refits given to many ships of the same class recently. As such, it shares much of the same core components as any other Blood Dragon spacecraft employed by the Shogunate. We shall be sending it with the next significant transport convoy to Omicron Mu, in addition to roughly a dozen engineers and scientists that will assist in repairing and adapting the damaged technology contained within the Hachiman-class ship. Additionally, we shall provide you with schematics and samples of our own weaponry to aid in adapting that technology, as well.

In return, the Shogunate requests that the Order Overwatch provides a Hathor-class gunboat along with any weaponry unique to the Order so that our research and engineering personnel may conduct similar efforts. We shall be housing our own endeavors at Sendai Research Complex in the Okinawa system. I extend a similar invitation to any of your own science and engineering personnel to assist us in bridging the gap of incompatibility between our two arsenals.

It is a prudent warrior who keeps his blade sharpened and ready for any combat that may come, Admiral Golanski. Let us work together to ensure both our blades are honed enough to combat our enemies.

[Image: de60b1d457.jpg]

RE: To Blood Dragon shogunate || Invitation to a project - Omicron - 02-13-2016

Grand Admiral Golanski, to Shogun Hideyoshi.

Conflict in Omicrons has been brought to a stalemate, however it is good news to us as we are able to capitalize on our previous gains and secure already existing assets. Blood Dragons may see Dabadoru for themselves any day you see fit, as well enjoy more peace and quiet in Omicron Mu. However, let's go back to the subject.

Receiving details concerning Hachiman gunboat you are capable of sharing and after discussing it with our chief engineers, we come to conclusion that it will be sufficient platform for their experimentation. We will relinquish one of our own hulls that has been dedicated into test-bed of technologies that may be utilized in construction of later Hathor-class gunboats. We have already pushed this particular model to the limits and it will need to be replaced in order to expand horizons of our R&D. Rather than suffer costly retrofit into front line capable craft, it will serve your people as proper representation of our hardware. Mind you, it has more diagnostic devices and unrefined bare bone prototypes implemented than actual weapons and armor. It will not survive confrontation outside of controlled testing environment.

This, and other equipment necessary will be deployed and handed over to Sendai at earliest convenience. Highest echelons of Shogunate will be informed explicitly about logistic manifest in separate transmission given importance of cargo that will be shipped alongside items you have requested. This channel will be reserved solely for updates and exchange of information concerning compatibility project only. Any following transmissions will be additionally encrypted and highly prioritized for transmission of important raw data between respective teams. We will see each other again, Hideyoshi.

Golanski out.

RE: To Blood Dragon shogunate || Invitation to a project - Omicron - 04-28-2016

Considerable time has passed and I believe we have something worthy of sharing with you.

Speaking with experts and engineers assigned to our project, we have made progress on common compatibility of respective hardware. Prototypes - which features of if found to be stable - will find its way to commonly built equipment in use by all of The Order divisions. You will find relevant scientific data in the attachment, securely encrypted until all data is safely within those who are meant to posess this knowledge.

To start with, Blood Dragons utilize centuries old platforms, upgraded over time to not only match but in some cases surpass equivalent of more recent Kusari-Rheinland infrastructures in use of today. While The Order by itself has assembled and absorbed significant portion of technology from across Sirius, Liberty origins with strong Corsair influx are notorious. Consequences being, more time and ressources had to be spent on our end to find proper ways of interfacing these parts with each other.

Current top record is achieving 85% efficiency on snubcraft participating in the project. While we could achieve better results, update to our software responsible for managing energy grids on our vessels is still in development. With it, we could override safety protocols and achieve near perfect solution that can be applied across our fleet without risking damage on our equipment.

We will be expecting status report from your side, hoping that breakthrough is close for you as well. If our predictions are correct and solution proves fautless, fix to our problem may be deployed within matter of weeks at best. The Order Overwatch out.

RE: To Blood Dragon shogunate || Invitation to a project - Ace Razgriz - 04-30-2016

[Image: c4f7a55282.png]

Konbanwa, Golanski-taishō,

SumimasenMe and the ruling warriors of the Shogunate have had time to discuss, and have come to a conclusion regarding the final decision of a technological exchange. Order fighters have proven a rugged and significant contender for their feats in the Omicrons, with cooperation with the Order in Kusari further proving the durablity and adaptive features of these strikecraft. The Dragons would be more than willing to provide a technological exchange, something long coming from both of our sides. This shall be considered another arm of our long lasting diplomacy and friendship, further to strengthen and improve our trust in each other.

The Dragons are ready to send over strikecraft, simply send us a list, we shall send over a list ourselves shortly of fighters after judging our current military stocks, the Dragons hope for a safe reply.

[Image: de60b1d457.jpg]

RE: To Blood Dragon shogunate || Invitation to a project - Ace Razgriz - 05-03-2016

~~BOOSTING TRANSMISSION~~

RE: To Blood Dragon shogunate || Invitation to a project - Omicron - 05-06-2016

The Order would like to inform you that we were succesful in developing a fix to our systems.

Given it works both ways, we will provide all relevant data to Blood Dragon scientists without delay. Efficiency drop is neligible, permitting use of our technology as if they were operated and mantained by its original faction. We will begin shipping our snubcraft and weapons to Kyoto as requested, and ask for the same to be done in regards with Akabat.

Overwatch out.