Discovery Gaming Community
To: David Shepard - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: David Shepard (/showthread.php?tid=135931)

To: David Shepard - Some Guy - 02-10-2016

[Image: 5YjnIZV.png]

Ill be quick on this one. Meet me at Moros in about 2 hours. In case you do not know, Its a Giant Planet in Omicron Lost. We can speak privately there.

Master Hunter Joker

[Image: mH8itgW.png]

RE: To: David Shepard - Laz - 02-10-2016

Incoming Transmission
:Activate Decryption:
<Decryption Active>
Message Begin:

*The transmission begins with static before moderately stabilizing. David is sitting at a small desk, the ship around him clearly damaged.
He looks directly at the screen pushes his hair to one side. He takes a long sigh before talking*

Well... If it isn't you. You know i dont trust you. So asking me to go in to some nomad infested hole that I have never visited before is a great way to get me to trust you.

*Sounding less sarcastic and begins to focus more*

It would seem you want me to meet you there soon.... dont know why i should... Anyway if Lauren caught me leaving again or worse... him...
They would have my head. My ship is crammed into the bay and i should be able to get there.... yet why should I?

To my knowledge you have given me nothing to trust you with....

*He looks as if he is going to say something else yet then just signs before the transmission cuts.*

Message End
:Activate Encryption:
<Encryption Active>
Archiving.

RE: To: David Shepard - Some Guy - 02-12-2016

Okay. I will be straight forward. The only ones that are willing to help you here is us. Not The Core, not The Order, nor Zoners. The Blackguard is the only one that can offer you, Lauren and Archangel security in the Omicrons. Please consider. Take a small risk of getting your butt kicked for a good life here. This would sound pretty logical to me. Also, I am going to move on a little meeting with The Guild Master. I might be able to persuade him to offer you additional security. That of course, if you are willing to join The Blackguard. And yes, you are free to hand out your own conditions which I will try to look upon if you would say it like that. May The Goddess of Hunt Guide you David. I expect your answer.

Master Hunter Joker

RE: To: David Shepard - Laz - 02-13-2016

Incoming Transmission
<Decryption Active>
Message Begin:

*The transmission appears with a large more amount of static this time, the situation becoming more bleak*

Great. This is seemingly beginning to seem like blackmail or as you would have it "A way out." For what little I have left am i to risk the chance of loosing it..? For the chance of helping it....?

*The static clears as his face becomes visable, he is clearly conflicted*

Well anyway... look at what you have done eh? Cornered me. David Shepard a cornered rat. So you want to play cat and mouse? Fantastic.

I'll.. i guess I will take you up on your offer... But understand if i get a hint of anything, I am breaking off everything you have tried and I am sorting this out Myself! Clear?!

*Hes Sighs and continues talking yet the transmission fills with static*

*As the message is sent a small attachment is provided. It is labeled: "You a what now.txt"*

Message End
<Encryption Active>
Archiving.

RE: To: David Shepard - Some Guy - 02-14-2016

*a barely visible picture of Joker is seen. Not long after that a loud bang is heard and the picture was clear*

Sorry about that. Anyway. With hopes of nothing happening tomorrow we can meet at the Freeport. After that, you may lead me wherever you want so we can have a more "private" talk. And have no worries as I am not a blackmailing bastard. I seek Allies and people willing to work with and for me and I am willing to help the same people. Partnership would benefit us both in many ways I am sure. Until we hear from each other again David.

Master Hunter Joker

RE: To: David Shepard - Laz - 02-14-2016

Incoming Transmission
<Decryption Active>
Message Begin:

*A barely viable image of David is there, he doesn't look happy nor well.*

Seems where you have left me.... i have no other choice really...
I guess i'll take up your offer.

Message End
<Encryption Active>
Archiving.