Discovery Gaming Community
To: Lane Hacker Command - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Lane Hacker Command (/showthread.php?tid=136067)

To: Lane Hacker Command - Casta - 02-14-2016

[incoming.signal]
[decrypting.signal]

Estefania Casta
To: Lane Hacker Command
Tau/Cali proxy node
Libertonian Republic/Comm-HUB Mactan - Cochrane proxy node

Zeta.broadband.spread - encryption Enigma-Delta
Source: Ishmael
Topic: Employment

[decoding.message]
[message.loads - opening.visual-transmission - reads]

[Image: Estefania-PHL-SW-005A-R5_zpsjwwnjqqg.png]

Hola.
Name's 'Stefania Casta, the worse evil that accompanies the Casta sisters as you might remember, and I've come to you with both a proposition and request. These days part of Administration to the 'HundredFirst Maltese Spectres squadron again and for that organizing the upcoming events. If you like to speak to Gabriella instead give it a note, I take we can arrange that should she suit your style of communicating more.
The outcome of our last cooperation wasn't really satisfying to any of the involved parties, that's you and us, I take and we've to actually excuse Ghost squadron here for keeping Nacion together had been of most importance and so dealings with you suffered from our incapability to attend both shielding Nacion and working on projects that were to come with you.
So to get straight down to business, we're in search for qualified technicians, engineers, construction and building engineers, architects and literally anyone involved into high-fusion elementary physics as well as everyone who's willing to put in her or his labour for Nacion to build the future to it within the months to come.
You and the individuals you'll come up with will be provided shelter in all regards and accomodation on Ishmael, that's Malta for you, along with every means taken to protect you from its airs ingredients if that's one of your conditions. Of course you'll also be paid beyond imagination if cold credits is what you desire and we can guarantee not even the bankers of Interspace could provide you with more. Not to speak of the knowledge devoted confidants might get out of this. This event will take course over at least several weeks up until monthsand over that time all your very actions and moves will be overseen under Ghost supervision as this is a highest-security operation. Citizenship will be granted to everyone that seeks it after we're done with this.
We're going to build a city from the ground, relocating most of Corsica to this place and will rebuild currently existing laboratories on a greater scale. For this we're also looking for everyone who can supply us with any of the needed materials. I'll leave you the list once you signed your participation for that part of our endeavour too. As much as it hurts me to say, we're in need of you here.
Several individuals of your organization may be given entrance access once we're done along with the possibility to conduct further own research within our departments.

For power. For Ishmael. For the Ghosts.
Salutes.
'Stefania Casta.

[visual-transmission.canceled - message.closed]
[encrypting.signal]
[signal.lost]

RE: To: Lane Hacker Command - Yoshida - 02-17-2016

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: aYeyeyU.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

Good day Ms Casta.

I am Mr Yoshida of the Lane Hackers. We have not spoken before but you might know that I was a good friend of Dennis. After going through again our former dealings, I will have to disagree with your estimation of our last cooperation which I find it particularly productive and satisfying. Perhaps you might be unaware of what I am referring to so I am granting you access to our 101st file in our Communication Archives.

In any case, I should firstly admit that the Lane Hackers are happy to learn that the Ghosts are coming back to the surface and are willing and ready to expand their influence and commit immense resources to massive projects. Since the Maltese Nation is one of our closest allies we are of course willing to provide our assistance in any way that you may require.

That being said, planet-based construction is not a field which we can claim expertize, Ms Casta. However we do have a small number of Hackers in our ranks who formerly worked in Ageira and DSE constructions on Planets Denver and Los Angeles and are able to provide limited technical assistance. On the matter of supplies we can also provide assistance, but I fear it will only be a tiny portion of what it might be required for this mega-project primarily because of the small size of our smuggling ring as well as the distance from friendly ports which will offer the required construction materials.

Finally, with your return, we of course expect the 101st to reconfirm their conviction to our alliance and sign again the Treaty. Needless to say, this will immensly boost your current diplomatic/representative power among the rest of the signatory entities.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Lane Hacker Command - Casta - 02-17-2016

[incoming.signal]
[decrypting.signal]

Estefania Casta
Tau/Cali proxy node

Source: Ishmael
Topic: Employment

[decoding.message]

[Image: Estefania-PHL-SW-005A-R5_zpsjwwnjqqg.png]

Hola.
Mentioning Jameson around me eventually gets you shot quite fast should you fail to prove your words as he's the legend modern 'HundredFirst squadron is based on. No threat, just a reminder.
What you consider a success is just a major disappointment to me which's reasoned in the inability of individuals like Rossi to actually conduct the business this contact initially was established for. Though partly a mistake by my sister and me for her having vanished to MIA-status shortly before and me leaving to secure the research and files from access so the individuals that took Nacion down the path to disaster upon them were taken away the possibility to sell out what's still the most important project to all of us.
You're not just required to assist in construction engineering but also in expanding horizons within a multitude of developments linked to elementary physics, networking access and chemical processes. As mentioned before this's both a proposition and request. We'll utilize your intelligence and in return provide you the opportunity to conduct fundamental research. As for the supplies I'm sure you're the people to talk to for our need of highly specialized software and its programming as well as the materials to execute experiments in the fields of quantum-chromodynamics and -mechanics just as in quantum-field- and -perturbation theory.
There is not much left to say about the treaty. Previous Ghost signing is revoked as we can't see why we should restrict our operational movement in such a way. There's actual maltese laws, aside the joke the Cross fanatics made out of it these days, we still hold up to and enforce. Cooperation is a mutual agreement based on the situation of the encounter.
Those paragraphs should cover what you need to know and reflect the official Ghost position. We're not arguing the laws with outsiders.
I look forward in your understanding and upcoming coordination of future shared endeavours.

Salutes.
'Stefania Casta.

[encrypting.signal]
[signal.lost]

RE: To: Lane Hacker Command - Yoshida - 02-18-2016

...uploading.data...

Hello again.

It is wonderful to see that the name of Mr Jameson still carries significant weight these days. As you might well know Ms Casta, the Lane Hackers are the biggest information brokers in Sirius. Being trustworthy and stating facts only is extremely important if we want to remain in this business. In other words, you will only find honesty when you are talking with us.

I am disappointed however that the 101st squadron is revoking the treaty they had signed. Signed parties always have a tighter and closer cooperation such as an established long-term trade agreement or joint scientific projects. This preferential treatment would have obviously extended to your current request as well, should you had remained part of the Orange Alliance.

I am sharing on this channel the contact details of Mr Maxwell Tarn. A former top scientist in Ageira, his background and studies on a number of different fields make him an excellent choice for the man who will coordinate the Lane Hacker delegation. He has been informed of his new mission and you can start sending details concerning this project here or, preferably, on a private channel directed to Mr Tarn.

Goodbye for now.

RE: To: Lane Hacker Command - Yoshida - 02-24-2016

...uploading.data...

Good day.

I have contacted Mr Tarn and he told me that he has not received a responce from the 101st squadron yet. His time is valuable and he certainly wants to avoid wasting a week waiting for a comm that never came while he could involve himself in a different project. Subsequently I want to ask for a status update about the starting date of the Lane Hacker involvement in your project.

RE: To: Lane Hacker Command - Casta - 02-25-2016

[incoming.signal]
[decrypting.signal]

Estefania Casta
Tau/Cali proxy node

Source: Corsica Outer Sanctum
Topic: ---

[decoding.message]

Hola.
Listen carefully now, Yoshida.
We're busy.
There's crucial tasks we've to pay attention to or otherwise you'll be in for the chance to see the next Razgriz-event coming your way. There's literally an endless list of issues caused by repowering Corsica up to its previous state the individual that kept the Sanctum online during our absence induced by toying with the stations internal frameworks. Parker's a genius programmer but her ways of coding are chaotic at best and at this moment right out dangerous. We've lost already close to half a level to the mass-accelerator that keeps pulling in matter and we can't shut it down as the stasis-field she had put up to keep the event in check, which imploded just to load the core with a ridicilous amount of energy, was interlinked with the actual relay that buffers spikes to prevent an overload.
Kelly is screening through millions of lines of code Parker changed, spread over one-hundred-seventeen distributors within nine nodes. All manually, as we ran into various problems with activating different sections of the facility.
I'll later spare enough moments to actually shout at you for your threats on serious shared endevours on the field of research and development to be linked to your idiotic treaty but right now I've no time for that.
So you either stop talking and send in assistance to prevent the core gathering enough mass to convert into a singularity or you get the hell out of my communications.
I don't have time for that, I'll call you back once we've sorted this,...

[Alert: Decompression imminent. Com-HUB section Two to Four.]
What the,...
<Thirteen seconds. Move it.>
...hell.

Salutes.
'Stefania Casta.

[encrypting.signal]
[signal.lost]