Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Junker Congress .:J:. | From: The Liberty Police Inc. (Once again) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Junker Congress .:J:. | From: The Liberty Police Inc. (Once again) (/showthread.php?tid=136149)

To: The Junker Congress .:J:. | From: The Liberty Police Inc. (Once again) - Neonzumi - 02-16-2016

[Image: lltY5uc.png]

ID: Chief Jax Rogers
Encryption: Standard
Date of Receiving: 2/16/823 A.S.

Good day once more Congress officials, I didn't think I would be back here so soon. You were caught once more breaking the Liberty code of conduct, and as always consequences follow.

(05-19-2008, 10:26 PM)The Republic Of Liberty Wrote:
--------------------------- SECTION THREE: EQUIPMENT ---------------------------

III. Trade ships.

The following transport models are not permitted within the House of Liberty. All unmentioned transport class ships, including the ALG Mover, are permitted.

Colossus Rheinland Train
Behemoth Medium Transport
Uruz Container Transport
Bactrian Pirate Freighter
Pitbull Pirate Train
Bullmastiff Pirate Transport
Courier Brigand Freighter
Rock Badger Gallic Miner
Taureau Gallic Armored Transport
l'Ane Brigand Heavy Transport
Vache Gallic Train
Lucullus Gallic Liner
Pachyderme Gallic Advanced Train

We caught another one of your illegal Pirate Trains, but this time I wont be so nice.

For breaking section 3.2, you are required to pay 25 million standard sirius credits to LPI-Rikers in the following 48 hours. In addition the transport has to be taken to Baltimore Shipyard for destruction, and replaced with something more adequate. If the above isn't fulfilled by the deadline, the said vessel's docking rights will be revoked. Evidence attached bellow.

.:j:.Praefectus

[Image: W1aBuuo.png]

RE: To: The Junker Congress .:J:. | From: The Liberty Police Inc. (Once again) - Junker Congress - 02-16-2016

[Image: t7zwch.png]

Good evening.

My name is Mia Trenton, Acting Arbiter for the Junker Congress.

First and foremost, let me appologise for this incident and any inconvenience it may have caused.

The 25 million credit fine has been paid; the proof of payment has been attatched to this transmission. In addition to this, I have also been informed that this ship will no longer be a problem.

Please let me know if there is anything more I can be of assistance with.

-Mia

PAYMENT

RE: To: The Junker Congress .:J:. | From: The Liberty Police Inc. (Once again) - Neonzumi - 02-16-2016

[Image: lltY5uc.png]

ID: Chief Jax Rogers
Encryption: Standard
Date of Receiving: 2/16/823 A.S.

The treasury has confirmed the receipt of the payment. A last heads up from me, if another one of your members is found flying an illegal vessel, the fine will be much, much higher, and it its destruction will of course still be mandatory. The republic does not lightly tolerate this kind of fallouts. Let us not get into this situation again for your sake. And have a good day miss. Trenton.

[Image: W1aBuuo.png]