Discovery Gaming Community
To: Mr Charles Jinxia only. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Mr Charles Jinxia only. (/showthread.php?tid=136354)

Pages: 1 2

To: Mr Charles Jinxia only. - Wellingtons - 02-22-2016

==Incoming Transmission==
To: Mr. Jinxia
Source: Scarlett Drake.
Subject: Your services.
ID: Augustus Blackwood
[Image: going_postal_vetinari.jpg]

Good day Mr Jinxia

First let's be clear as this transmission contains information I rather not leak and as I rather not have prying eyes neither your partner Mr Macduff nor any of my staff will be able to see this.

Now normally, when I contact you it is usually to do with contracts regarding the shipping of cargo to a destination, however for this I need retrieval expertise, now again I would normally task Mr Dance with such a mission, however, due to my lack of faith in him, I have relieved him of any responsibility and incarcerated until such a time I can be confident that he will not fail, nor go against my wishes. This brings me to you, would you for a hefty sum be interested in such an assignment?

Augustus Blackwood

End Transmission

RE: To: Mr Charles Jinxia only. - Charles Jinxia - 02-22-2016

Connection established.
Message received.
Decryption.
ID: Charles Jinxia

I am all ears, Mr Blackwood. You got me at "a hefty sum" part, so I am listening.

Decryption complete.
Connection terminated.

RE: To: Mr Charles Jinxia only. - Wellingtons - 02-22-2016

Mr Jinxia

Good, your target is a dear "friend" of mine, Doctor Alfred Matthias, an alumnus of Universitas Humboldtiana Berolinensis and currently on Heisenberg, you are to bring him directly to Gran Canaria. I would like to make it clear that he be taken alive and delivered alive however should you harm him in the journey then all the better, additionally I would also like his lab on Heisenberg to be destroyed and should anyone intervene make them suffer. I will pay you 30 million credits upon delivery.

Target: Doctor Alfred Matthias

End Transmission

Connection established.
Message received.
Decryption.

Consindering it took short period of time and how easily Mr Matthias fell for my trap, I can consider it pretty nice introduction for similiar services. After delivering a trojan horse payload, I quickly went for Mr Matthias. As soon as I left - something terrible happened to his lab and surrounding rooms. I left via spatial anomaly for Stuttgart and from there went through Omega-7 and Omega-3 as if nothing have happened, making sure our dearest 'friend' will have a quite shocking entertainment.

All in all, our little guest was delivered to Gran Canaria as requested.

Decryption complete.
Connection terminated.

RE: To: Mr Charles Jinxia only. - Wellingtons - 02-22-2016

Mr Jinxia

Excellent work, payment has been transferred in addition I will keep this connection open as I am sure I will have further uses for you.

Augustus Blackwood

End Transmission

Connection established.
Message received.
Decryption.

I confirm that payment has been received and send my regards.

Decryption complete.
Connection terminated.

RE: To: Mr Charles Jinxia only. - Wellingtons - 02-24-2016

Source: Manhattan
Subject: The little rat

Good day Charles

It seems, our little rat problem has fled the corn fields, now I suggest the best way to catch a rat is to lure it with bait. Which brings me to the bait you see I wasn't completely truthful with you the other day when I mentioned he was gone, I had in fact incapacitated him upon his arrival on Lanzarote and moved him to my estate to begin stage 1 of what I called operation Ocular. It is a combination and modification, of two existing technologies first, Bio-Stability Monitors as rumoured to be used by Gallic forces has been slightly modified to at the transmission of the fail-safe rather than heal the individual it produces general anæsthetic which immobilises the target and should the kill switch be activated it administers a lethal injection the other functions remain the same. However, it is also connected to an ocular implant which records live visual data just as if we hijacked the optical nerve and transmits to this pad I am holding, Now I admit I would have like more tests done however the rat, has forced my hand.

Now, I have also implanted in my bait a fake tracking device one which, Dr Matthais implanted and will tell the bait, about it before Dr Matthais suffers what I like to call catastrophic loss of brain structure he will also mention my name and my involvement in this experimentation and set off an explosion on my compound thus reassuring the bait that he was not deliberately let out. After which he will remove the fake, thus fooling him into believing that he has outwitted me and will undoubtedly contact the rat when he receives his transmission.

-Augustus Blackwood

End Transmission

RE: To: Mr Charles Jinxia only. - Charles Jinxia - 02-25-2016

Connection established.
Message received.
Decryption.

I came across the information that Red Kimiki has also rejected your hospility and made a very haste outburst, as seen in this excerpt from a channel here. I am not sure what to think about it, since by what that behaviour would be forced, Mr Blackwood? Me? Well... Perhaps. He has been off for some day and maybe he finally cracked.

As for Mr Dance, I do believe we can do something with him as well given both (Red and Enzo) have some sort of relationship - a very strong friendship. Maybe we would be able to hit two birds with one stone?

Decryption complete.
Connection terminated.

RE: To: Mr Charles Jinxia only. - Wellingtons - 02-25-2016

Source: Manhattan
Subject: The little rat

Of course, do what you wish, I will be interested in hearing and viewing the results of your efforts.

End Transmission

RE: To: Mr Charles Jinxia only. - Charles Jinxia - 02-27-2016

Connection established.
Message received.
Decryption.

It looks like our little Red is in Kusari, according to what several people are gossiping about. I am more interested why this little fuzz got interested into helping Kusari to phase away the foreign influence... Well, to the point however. If I try to capture Mr Kimiki, there won't be any fun. But, if we capture Enzo first - Red will come after him right away.

I really doubt that Enzo Dance would go for Red, if we captured him first. Or, he could come, after some time he makes a good plan - I've heard he's good on that. But Red? He's hasty, shooting first asking later, doing things without any plan. Him being impulsive is what we may use against him as a weapon. While I failed to seek for Mr Dance so far, I know now where is his miserable little friend.

Also, we should keep an eye on a guy named Terracotta. Does that name ring a bell? Because last time I escaped from his thug some time ago, barely but I had luck in form of Liberty Navy, he seemed to know Red.

Decryption complete.
Connection terminated.