Discovery Gaming Community
To: Ageira Innovations | From: Sitka Station - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Ageira Innovations | From: Sitka Station (/showthread.php?tid=136399)

To: Ageira Innovations | From: Sitka Station - Sitka Station - 02-24-2016

Incoming transmission
Sitka Station, Omicron Theta

[Image: 8CQZjXR.png]
[Image: L1e42ZW.png][Image: Elizabeth%20Mills.gif][Image: WQdsQfE.png]
[Image: Da6kSor.png]

[Image: msUoMoa.png]
Sender: Elizabeth Mills, Sitka Station
Recipient: Ageira Innovations
Subject: Bio-neural Arrays

Bom dia.

My name is Elizabeth Mills and I am the administrator of Sitka Station. Our installation is situated on the orbit of Planet Vespus in Omicron Theta. I heard from our patrons at Wisp Innovations that Ageira has had some profitable dealings with them and so I would like to ask for your assistance in one of our projects.

Sitka is a relatively new installation and while we managed to set up almost everything, the quality of life aboard is still rather low because of the lack of any management computer system that would control all the necessary mechanisms on the station. We have the personnel aboard to work on that, however we do not have access to materials essential to build that system.

With that in mind, we would like to ask Ageira for the deliveries of 10'000 units of Bio-Neural Arrays to Sitka Station. We are ready to pay you $4'000 per unit delivered.

Yours faithfully,
Elizabeth Mills
Sitka Station administrator

Attachments:

Transmission terminated
Signal lost

To: Elizabeth Mills - John White - 02-24-2016

[Image: S11qWva.png]

To: Elizabeth Mills

Dear Ms. Mills,

Greetings. My name is John White and I am CEO of Ageira Innovations. You have contacted the right corporation. It is not often that we are contacted about products for modular stations. And this is the first time we are contacted about deliveries outside civilized space. Therefore, we have to inquire about the route leading to your station. As Ageira frowns upon traversing using wormhole anomalies due to risks associated we have to investigate the stability of such jumpholes first. If you could provide the latest known location of such anomaly leading to Omicron Theta system, this would be the first step towards considering this contract.

Sincerely,

John White,
Chief Executive Officer,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]

RE: To: Ageira Innovations | From: Sitka Station - Sitka Station - 02-24-2016

Incoming transmission
Sitka Station, Omicron Theta

[Image: 8CQZjXR.png]
[Image: L1e42ZW.png][Image: Elizabeth%20Mills.gif][Image: WQdsQfE.png]
[Image: Da6kSor.png]

[Image: msUoMoa.png]
Sender: Elizabeth Mills, Sitka Station
Recipient: John White, Ageira Innovations
Subject: Re: Bio-neural Arrays

Dear senhor White,

Thank you for your prompt response. While Sitka does indeed lay beyond the reach of the jump gates, one only needs to get through one Jump Hole to reach us and that is from Sigma-17 to Omicron Theta. It seems to be stable enough to allow safe travel of even the largest transports. If our starmaps are correct, the location within Sigma-17 is in sector Echo-Foxtrot-5-6.

I hope your transports can reach us unharmed.

Yours sincerely,
Elizabeth Mills
Sitka Station administrator

Transmission terminated
Signal lost

To: Elizabeth Mills - John White - 02-25-2016

[Image: S11qWva.png]

To: Elizabeth Mills

Dear Ms. Mills,

I was told that the shipping quota has been met an hour ago. Thank you for this business opportunity. We are looking forward to our next endeavor.

Sincerely,

John White,
Chief Executive Officer,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]