Discovery Gaming Community
To: Michael Golanski - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Michael Golanski (/showthread.php?tid=136788)

To: Michael Golanski - Jeremy Hunter - 03-08-2016

[Image: HFY51OI.png]

I'm doing this in a private communique, Michael, because what I'm asking is pretty much insane.

I need the original plans for the Thunderbay, to ensure Project: Storm Cove is a success. As much as I could just do this little part without telling you, it could start a war, diplomatic incident, etcetera. Not that our relations with Liberty already suck.

I need to position the Ghost Eye in the New York system to commence a system hack of Norfolk Shipyard. Doing so will allow me to insert false IFF credentials into the Navy Centcom systems, specifically those governing Alaska and Virginia.

It's an insane request, Michael, but I need those plans.

Ellie Out.

RE: To: Michael Golanski - Omicron - 03-08-2016

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]
Comm ID: The Order Overwatch

It is fairly insane, Ellie. Yet, some claim that insanity is part of my M.O.

Hacking Liberty's military systems is not an easy feat and quite risky even by scope of the project. It is not after all black box records of some lost Liberty patrol craft or jumpgate clearance protocols. If anything, it is a job to be done from someone within ranks of Liberty armed forces that has wide access to Norfolk installation. Otherwise you risk Ghost Eye hitting impassable wall and alarming LSF to your presence or in worst case scenario: lighting up on scanners like a christmas tree for trying too hard.

I hope you have a goddamn plan.

Michal out.

RE: To: Michael Golanski - Jeremy Hunter - 03-08-2016

[Image: HFY51OI.png]

I'll have Seth move the ship through the SIgmas and Rheinland, sneak in through Texas and use the Jump Hole to New York there. The Badlands will mask the ship's signature, and then it will use the debris fields to move around the system and reach the Detroit Debris Field.

From there...well, it does it's job, and gets the hell out the way it came. It goes it, it comes out. No shots fired. that's it's job. Backup plan is head for Magellan and escape into the Omegas through Bretonia.

Simple enough plans for a ridiculous amount of risk. But I need those IFF credentials in that system, and literally the only agents I can get ahold of in Liberty are either not able to get that deep into Norfolk, or unable to transfer there.

Ellie Out.

ADDENDUM: I require, for the full completion of Project Storm Cove, access to Evora shipyard (And the subsequent passage) rights for the IRG's vessel Kitunegiri. IRG has assigned it to my request, and will be under armed guard. It's safer than sending a courier vessel with blueprints that can be stolen, ensuring that our security remains intact while inside a controlled environment such as Evora. I have already set aside Cradle Four as the hub for Storm Cove, so all unaffiliated personnel are going to be restricted under, again, armed guard.

Let me know.