Discovery Gaming Community
StarLancer - ITAC Data (Lore from Freelancer's prequel) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Freelancer Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: StarLancer - ITAC Data (Lore from Freelancer's prequel) (/showthread.php?tid=136942)

StarLancer - ITAC Data (Lore from Freelancer's prequel) - Skyelius - 03-12-2016

Hey people, I know some of you also enjoyed Freelancer's prequel, StarLancer. I've made this thread for the benefit of those that will appreciate pre-Freelancer lore. You can post here with comments or with additional StarLancer data. Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------
StarLancer ITAC Data Part I: Fightercraft in StarLancer

Western Alliance Navy Fightercraft

British "Crusader" Light Fighter
British-French "Tempest" Heavy Fighter
French "Mirage IV" Medium Fighter
United States "Predator" Light Fighter
United States "Coyote" Medium Fighter
United States "Patriot" Medium Fighter
United States "Reaper" Heavy Fighter
United States "Phoenix" Advanced Medium Fighter
German "Grendel" Medium Fighter
German "Wolverine" Heavy FIghter
Japanese "Naginata" Light Fighter
Japanese "Shroud" Advanced Light Fighter

*Alliance "Galahad" Light Bomber
*Alliance "Hades" Heavy Bomber

----------------------------------------------------
Eastern Coalition Forces Fightercraft

Middle Eastern "Karak" Medium Fighter - counterpart of the Patriot
Middle Eastern "Saracen" Medium Fighter
Russian-Chinese "Azan" Light Fighter
Russian-Chinese "Salin" Light Fighter
Russian-Chinese "Haidar" Medium Fighter - counterpart of the Grendel
Russian-Chinese "Saber" Medium Fighter - counterpart of the Mirage IV
Russian-Chinese "Lagg" Medium FIghter
Russian-Chinese "Kossak" Heavy FIghter - counterpart of the Tempest; later countered by the Wolverine
Russian-Chinese "Basilisk" Advanced Medium Fighter - counterpart of the Phoenix; later countered by the new Shroud

*Coalition "Scimitar" Light Bomber
*Coalition "Kamov" Heavy Bomber

RE: StarLancer - ITAC Data (Lore from Freelancer's prequel) - Skyelius - 03-12-2016

StarLancer ITAC Data Part II: Capital Ships in StarLancer

Note: Capital Ship Classes go from "Class IV" (smallest) to "Class I" (largest), with an even larger special "Super" ship class

Western Alliance Navy Ships (A.N.S.)

Sister Ships: ANS Bremen & ANS Koenig (German Class I Carriers)
Sister Ships: ANS Intrepid & ANS Mitchell (United States Class I Carriers)
Sister Ships: ANS Victorious & ANS Washington (British Class I Carriers)
Ship: ANS Reliant (British Class IV Carrier)
Ship: ANS Ulysses (United States Civilian Liner)
Ship: ANS Yamato (Japanese Class I Carrier)
Ship type: Prowler-class Corvette

------------------------------------------------------

Eastern Coalition Ships (C.S.)

Sister Ships: CS Badanov & CS Krazny (Class III Carriers)
Sister Ships: CS Kozlov & CS Krasnaya (Class II Carriers)
Sister Ships: CS Ramases & CS Kozah (Class II Carrier)
Sister Ships: CS Varyag & CS Pukov (Class I Carriers)
Ship: CS Kiev (Cruiser, Tornado-class)
Ship: CS Morzov (Class II Cruiser, Tornado-class)
Ship: CS Kresta (Class II Cruiser, Cyclone-class)
Ship: CS Yevstafiy (Class II Cruiser, Cyclone-class)
Ship: CS Zakov (Class II Cruiser, Cyclone-class)
Ship: CS Ufelsky (Class II Carrier, converted Cyclone-class)
Ship: CS Czar (Super Carrier)
Ship type: Kurgen-class Corvette

RE: StarLancer - ITAC Data (Lore from Freelancer's prequel) - Skyelius - 03-12-2016

StarLancer ITAC Data Part III: Fighter Squadrons in StarLancer

Western Alliance Squadrons:

101st "Hellcats" (United States), Kill-Death ratio of 2-1, Ace status, "Patriot" Medium Fighters out of the ANS Endeavor, led by Matt Moreno
105th "Cougars" (United States), Kill-Death ratio of 1-2, "Reaper" Heavy Fighters out of the ANS Mitchell, led by Jack Cyprien
109th "Maulers" (United States), Kill-Death ratio of 1-1, "Coyote" Medium Fighters out of Fort Carter, led by Tony Nilsen
110th "Pumas" (United States), Kill-Death ratio of 3-1, Ace status, "Coyote" Medium Fighters out of the ANS Washington, led by Jake Tanner

205th "Marauders" (France), Kill-Death ratio of 2-1, Ace status, "Mirage IV" Medium Fighters out of Fort Baxter, led by Francois Duteux

306th "Jackals" (Germany), Kill-Death ratio of 3-2, "Grendel" Heavy Fighters out of the ANS Koenig, led by Joerg Ehlers
307th "Vampires" (Germany), Kill-Death ratio of 4-1, Ace status, "Wolverine" Heavy Fighters out of the ANS Bremen, led by Klaus Steiner
311th "Jaguars" (Germany), Kill-Death ratio of 2-1, Ace status, "Grendel" Heavy FIghters out of the ANS Koenig, led by Manfred Kogler

406th "Blades" (Japan), Kill-Death ratio of 3-2, Ace status, "Naginata" Light Fighters out of Fort Sherman, led by Shiro Matakitsui
409th "Ronin" (Japan), Kill-Death ratio unknown, Ace status, "Naginata" Light Fighters out of the ANS Yamato, led by Manzo Takakatsu

503rd "Stingers" (Italy), Kill-Death ratio of 2-1, Ace status, Mixed fighter craft out of Fort Lomax, led by Zoran Granelli
559th "Hornets" (Italy), Kill-Death ratio of 2-1, Ace status, Mixed fighter craft out of the ANS Roma, led by Angelo Fuser

604th "Buccaneers" (Britain), Kill-Death ratio of 1-1, Ace status, "Mirage IV" Medium Fighters out of the ANS Victorious, led by Joe Dabo
605th "Pirates" (Britain), Kill-Death ratio unknown, Ace status, "Tempest" Medium Fighters out of the ANS Intrepid, led by Sean Oliver
606th "Black Aces" (Britain), Kill-Death ratio of 2-1, "Tempest" Medium Fighters out of the ANS Illustrious, led by Robert Foe

707th "Cobras" (Britain), Kill-Death ratio of 3-1 (rumored 5-1), "Crusader" Light Fighters, and "Patriot" Medium Fighters out of the ANS Illustrious, led by John McGann, all gone Rogue

45th "Flying Tigers" Volunteers (Mixed), Kill-Death ratio unknown, Ace status, Mixed fighter craft out of the ANS Reliant and later the ANS Yamato, led by Maria Enriquez
51st "Diamondbacks" Volunteers (Mixed), Kill-Death ratio of 1-3, Rookie status, "Mirage IV" Medium Fighters out of Fort Austin, led by Ned Dundee

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------