Discovery Gaming Community
To: Gateway Shipping | From: Solitaire Metropolis - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Gateway Shipping | From: Solitaire Metropolis (/showthread.php?tid=136959)

To: Gateway Shipping | From: Solitaire Metropolis - Xenon - 03-12-2016

[Image: Mark_Hamann_TB.png]

Transmission: Online
Receiver: Gateway Shipping
Subject: Hull Segments Shipment

Guten Tag,
Herr Alan Shepard,
It's me again Mark Hamann mien herr, It's been a long time since we had some business contracts together so i am here to establish some business again. We just upgraded the Solitaire Metropolis phase III and our plans for expansion is getting close to be achieved. We are constructing a new bulk storage on our phase III and we will need some important materials. The members of the board recommended Gateway Shipping because our previous contracts were successful 100% which makes us feel comfortable about a new contract. This time we will need 25,000 pieces of Hull Segments which can be purchased from Alster Shipyard in Hamburg system. The docking master is willing to pay 2,000 credits for each unit of hull segments delivered to the Solitaire Metropolis. We will require some documentation papers for the shipments delivered as usual. I will wait an answer from you mien herr and please have a great day.

[Image: Mark_Hamann_TB2.png]

RE: To: Gateway Shipping | From: Solitaire Metropolis - Hunor - 03-12-2016

[Image: gstranskensingtonpealan_by_hunorgateway-d9nwg3r.png]

Greetings,

Thank you for your trust, the confidence is the key to success. Gateway accepted your delivery request.I will forward the request and will respond as soon as possible with the proof. Until then all the best.

Sincerely,

Alan Shepard,
Executive in charge of corporate security
"Blackwing" Squadron Cmdr.
"Second to none" Divisoin Cmdr.

[Image: gatewayshippingavatar_by_medicimania_d8t...8zzto3.png]

RE: To: Gateway Shipping | From: Solitaire Metropolis - Xenon - 03-13-2016

Guten Tag,
Herr Alan Shepard,
It's me again Mark Hamann mien herr, Indeed trust is the key to success, so thank you for accepting our contract and we will wait from you. Enjoy this nice evening.

RE: To: Gateway Shipping | From: Solitaire Metropolis - Xenon - 03-15-2016

[Image: Mark_Hamann_Boost.png]

RE: To: Gateway Shipping | From: Solitaire Metropolis - Hunor - 03-19-2016

[Image: gstranskensingtonpealan_by_hunorgateway-d9nwg3r.png]

Greetings Herr Hamman,

The delivery mission is finished. I will attach the visual evidences. Finaly we could menage to visit your base with a big number of ships and I mentioned this because from now all Gateway Employee have the Solitaire Matroplis coordinates in navigation system. Half of this deliver comming from Southampton Shipyard and the second part is comming from Alster.
Proof:
Gateway|-GSX-Panama
Gateway|-LSV-Mercury 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Gateway|-GSV-Reborn.01
Gateway|-GSV-Vostok
Gateway|-GSV-Phoenix
Gateway|-GSV-Kent
Gateway|-GSV-Surrey
TOTAL=25.000 unit Hull Segments

Sincerely,

Alan Shepard,
Executive in charge of corporate security
"Blackwing" Squadron Cmdr.
"Second to none" Divisoin Cmdr.

[Image: gatewayshippingavatar_by_medicimania_d8t...8zzto3.png]

RE: To: Gateway Shipping | From: Solitaire Metropolis - Xenon - 03-19-2016

Guten Tag,
Herr Alan Shepard,
Danke mien herr Shepard, You always surprise me with your great efficiency and speedy deliveries. The Solitaire Metropolis members of the board are very pleased about the last contract and we promise you that many more business will be contracted to your respected Gateway shipping corporation. Danke again and have a great day mien herr.