Discovery Gaming Community
Starstream Saturday - Devstream at 1700 UTC - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Developers Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=183)
+--- Thread: Starstream Saturday - Devstream at 1700 UTC (/showthread.php?tid=136963)

Pages: 1 2 3

Starstream Saturday - Devstream at 1700 UTC - Durandal - 03-12-2016

At 1700 UTC / 12 PM EST, I'll be airing the first Starstream on my Twitch channel.

What is it?

Starstream will be my weekly personal devstream on Saturdays covering whatever needs doing at the time, allowing people to watch the development process and get a glimpse what really goes on behind the scenes.

You'll be able to join my teamspeak channel for questions and comments during the stream on the official Discovery TS3 server, titled Starstream - Saturdays at 1700 UTC.

Things to know.

A lot of things are subject to change right now and this is my first time doing anything like this. This may grow into an official dev thing with multiple people present each day, but right now it's just going to be me, a lot of dev stuff, and hopefully some insight for you guys on what the devteam is doing.

Today's highlight will be the Kusari update, but you might get to see some other goodies as well depending on how things go.

I'm not going to set any time limit on when the stream will end as its just me right now, but that may happen if other people get involved in the future.

Disclaimer!

Modding is fun to do, but boring stuff to watch. I'll try to make it as entertaining as possible and hopefully you'll tune in anyway for a healthy dose of insanity and dev transparency.

Hope to see you in a few hours!

RE: Starstream Saturday - Devstream at 1700 UTC - Lythrilux - 03-12-2016

Probably gonna miss this. Any chance streams might be saved and re-uploaded to Youtube?

RE: Starstream Saturday - Devstream at 1700 UTC - Durandal - 03-12-2016

My computer doesn't do well with recording, particularly in games. If someone else wants to record it that would be more than welcome, but with my current hardware I just can't reliably do so myself.

RE: Starstream Saturday - Devstream at 1700 UTC - Jayce - 03-12-2016

Neat!

RE: Starstream Saturday - Devstream at 1700 UTC - DragonRider - 03-12-2016

I'll be there for sure!

A TS3 channel for commentary has been set up on the official Disco TS3 server titled Starstream - Saturdays at 1700 UTC. Make sure to join in there to interact with me during the stream!

RE: Starstream Saturday - Devstream at 1700 UTC - SeaFalcon - 03-12-2016

(03-12-2016, 02:37 PM)Durandal Wrote: My computer doesn't do well with recording, particularly in games. If someone else wants to record it that would be more than welcome, but with my current hardware I just can't reliably do so myself.

You can highlight things on twitch as well view past broadcasts, I think you just have to turn it on in the settings.

Yep, I'm fiddling around with my twitch settings now to do just that.

RE: Starstream Saturday - Devstream at 1700 UTC - Lennox - 03-12-2016

Just make sure you don't play any music or it'll get muted (wait)

definitely gonna have a look myself as well. cool stuff

RE: Starstream Saturday - Devstream at 1700 UTC - Haste - 03-12-2016

Can't wait to watch you click through Notepad++ tabs editing lines of text.

((

Not a bad idea though.