Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Red Hessian Army - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Red Hessian Army (/showthread.php?tid=136971)

To: The Red Hessian Army - Apollon - 03-12-2016

Establishing connection... CHECK
Video feed: Live
Encryption level: [Omicron Ο]
Priority level: [Sigma Σ]

Comm-ID: Inquisitor Naya Al-Aswad, OVERWATCH.
Target ID: Major Anna Heinrich, Red Hessians Army.
Subject: Relations

Salutations,

Allow me to introduce myself, I am Inquisitor Naya Al-Aswad from the Order Overwatch, and I have been assigned by Admiral Golanski to handle a delicate matter with your respective army, the Red Hessians. As you are already aware, the Bundestag has declared the Order as enemies to Rheinland, and our agents are now actively pursued and hunted down by agents and pilots from the Buro and the Rheinland Military. These actions form an obstacle to the Order's operations and attempts in Rheinland against both nomads and infected personnel in Rheinland and surrounding systems, especially with their growing activities and incursions.

Negotiations between the Overwatch and your predecessor, Major Paul Stein occured at some point of time throughout the last year, but were called off as most of our forces were called back to the Omicrons to secure an outpost for the Order in the Omicron Delta star system. Nonetheless, the Overwatch is now willing to resume talks with the Red Hessians Army in hopes to strengthen the ties between our respectful forces and prevent any more nomad incursions into Rheinland Space.

Awaiting your response.

Crescent out.

Signed,
AL-ASWAD, Naya.
Inquisitor. Order Overwatch
[Image: HAcCDJ4.png?1]

RE: To: The Red Hessian Army - Wesker - 03-17-2016

[Incoming Transmission]

Source: Vogtland Base, Dresden
Encryption level:High

Decrypting...

[Image: 6fmbbrn.jpg]

Subject: The Order

Sender ID: Major Anna Heinrich

Guten Abend,

Well it seems you already know who I am, so I'll skip the introduction. I would have also expected Golanski himself to send if he is more serious about keeping watch in Rheinland and the Omegas. None the less perhaps there is something to gain from this I am aware of the Order's combatants and their capabilities, notify me when you can and I will meet with you myself near the entrance to the Omega-54 system. We will discuss further "deals" there.

I shall await your response

[Image: 50px-Hessianlogo.png]
Signed, Anna Heinrich

Encrypting...

Closing message...

[Transmission Terminated]

RE: To: The Red Hessian Army - Apollon - 03-19-2016

Establishing connection... CHECK
Video feed: Live
Encryption level: [Omicron Ο]
Priority level: [Sigma Σ]

Comm-ID: Inquisitor Naya Al-Aswad, OVERWATCH.
Target ID: Major Anna Heinrich, Red Hessians Army.
Subject: Relations

Salam,

Unfortunately, Admiral Golanski is busy with preparations for a major operation by the Order is unable to handle this matter personally, and thus assigned me to handle it. Anyway, expect us to be at Omega-54 jump hole at 2100.

Thank you.

Crescent out.

Signed,
AL-ASWAD, Naya.
Inquisitor. Order Overwatch
[Image: HAcCDJ4.png?1]