Discovery Gaming Community
To: Jack Henderson (IMG) | From: Dankien Moebus (The Zoner Consensus) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Jack Henderson (IMG) | From: Dankien Moebus (The Zoner Consensus) (/showthread.php?tid=136991)

To: Jack Henderson (IMG) | From: Dankien Moebus (The Zoner Consensus) - moebus - 03-13-2016

[Image: avatar_34954.png?dateline=1456274215]
[Image: tjdzplV.png]

Dear Jack Henderson

It has been a few weeks since I came to supply Falkland base.
I would have come back earlier if I hadn't been so busy with a new zoner project: The Zoner Consensus
Globally this project aims to improve the welfare in Sirius. For that we have two main actions:
1- Developing and sharing knowledge to facilitate a transition toward a better society
2- Helping the people in need in Sirius: providing food, medical assistance and shelters where it is needed

So, you can imagine that when I heard about the "New Life" project I was truly interested to contribute to its success.

There are several ways the Zoner Consensus could contribute.
Basically we can provide some goods as it is listed on the project info page. We could also transport people affected by cardamine to your site and bring them back when they are stabilized if not totally cured. We could also conduct research projects on cardamine effects in order to develop new medical treatments.

As an immediate contribution, I've attached reports of research projects about effects of cardamine on human health that I have conducted with the Omicroners scientific department

Please, let me know if you are interested in a collaboration of the Zoner Consensus to the New Life project and what form it could take.

Sincerely,
Dankien Moebus

Attachement: 3 documents*
//*Abstracts presented below, full documents would be inrp

Project code: 0bMd6khzTUgae9xa+VzOMd0Xfd35UFtEE+yCInEA3kbkmIDtXNpGfQ==
The structure of BPSL1549, a protein contained in the cardamine molecule, reveals a similarity to Escherichia coli cytotoxic necrotizing factor 1. We found that BPSL1549 acted as a potent cytotoxin against eukaryotic cells and was lethal when administered to mice. Expression levels of bpsl1549 correlate with conditions expected to promote or suppress pathogenicity. BPSL1549 promotes deamidation of glutamine-339 of the translation initiation factor eIF4A, abolishing its helicase activity and inhibiting translation. We propose to name BPSL1549 Cardamina lethal factor 1.

Project code: YTwo+82w4n4sh1NGqT566XTijyzB2lcJAWj5iy5ZL/4=
Membrane metabolism generates many lipid signals that regulate diverse cellular processes. Although most membrane-metabolizing enzymes are specific to one lipid family, some act on a range of substrates and produce lipid signals with different bioactivities. A multisubstrate enzyme obtained from cardamine acts as nodes that can change the flow of information carried by the lipid signaling network by, for example, boosting the production of one family of lipids while dampening that of another. Results obtained by the Corinth Research Team show that the cardamine derived enzyme monoacylglycerol lipase (MAGL) is a critical node within the lipid signaling network, coordinating the brain's defense mechanism to neurodegeneration. They also show that inhibiting MAGL prevents neurodegeneration and chronic neuroinflammation in a mouse model of Parkinson's disease, opening a new potential avenue for treating neurodegenerative diseases.

Project code: 1YNUMDAwSSS0rmayqG6R44r/USS5lWXVBd5Sl48NBQV6B4/m+nkYJhfCBsV2lry7
Roles of certain inositol polyphosphates as intracellular signaling molecules are well known. However, the functions of more recently described inositol pyrophosphates, such as cardamine diphosphoinositol pentakisphosphate, which contain high-energy phosphate bonds, are less clear. The Cardamine Corinth Research Team proposes that these molecules may help to control metabolism and mitochondrial function. Yeasts engineered to lack inositol pyrophosphates grew more slowly. Such yeasts, and mouse embryo fibroblasts similarly depleted of inositol pyrophosphates, showed decreased mitochondrial function and increased glycolysis.

RE: To: Jack Henderson (IMG) | From: Dankien Moebus (The Zoner Consensus) - Jack_Henderson - 03-14-2016

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ Transmission Incoming ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

¤ LOCATION: Deep Taus

¤ COMM-ID: Jack Henderson

¤ TARGET-ID: Dankien Moebus

¤ SUBJECT: New Life Project

¤ ENCRYPTION: IMG M.E.T.A.N.O.L. Code

MESSAGE DECRYPTING... |||||||||||||||||||||||||| 100%

Dear Mr. Dankien Moebus,

The Guild appreciates your interest in Project New Life. It is great to see the offer you make and we will gladly accept your help.

I am no medical professional, so the attached material will have to be looked at by our R&D and Medical professionals, which has been already granted access to the material. If you are interested in a meeting with our medical staff or our R&D section, please let me know.

We would ask you to hold back on delivering larger numbers of affected cardamine patients to our project because we are in the building stages and we do not have the capacities yet. If we are talking just a few people you can of course you can admit them to our project. At the moment, we can treat 12 patients.

At the moment, the best way of assisting us would be to help in the delivery process. We are collecting the material, but our building progress is currently limited by the influx of building materials. So, to motivate this, we would like to offer your group a 50 % bonus on deliveries, and the prospect of moving up to a 100 % bonus later on after a few deliveries.

Please make sure you report your deliveries via the docking master report channel.

We are looking forward to close cooperation! Thank you in advance.

Jack Henderson
Operations Coordinations

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ End of Transmission ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

RE: To: Jack Henderson (IMG) | From: Dankien Moebus (The Zoner Consensus) - moebus - 03-16-2016

Dear Jack Henderson

This would be great to have a meeting with the IMG medical and research&development teams. If we are all investigating about cardamine effects on human health then it is appropriate to coordinate our efforts and avoid overlapping works.

As we are an emerging group we are still developing our infrastructures. Thus, at this moment we have only a few ships ready to transport commodities but we don't have the proper ones to transport large number of persons. So there is no chance we flood you with lots of patients on the short term. We could however bring your first 12 patients soon. I will contact you again when they will be en route.

So for now, we will focus on the commodity shipping since we are better equipped for that task. We will report on the specified channel. Note also that we are a non-profit organization so the credits are not our main motivation. However, it is true we have to cover the expenses of commodity purchase, H-fuel and wages of pilots as well as we have to invest in capital to develop our economic life cycle. So, any form of reward will be appreciated.

I am looking forward to meet you soon.

All the best,
Dankien Moebus