Discovery Gaming Community
To: Werner Whitehall - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Werner Whitehall (/showthread.php?tid=137025)

Pages: 1 2

To: Werner Whitehall - Jir So-Kinh - 03-14-2016

INCOMING MESSAGE
ENCYPTION LEVEL: THETA-2
TO: WERNER WHITEHALL
SUBJECT: BUSINESS

[Image: iFIxVT1.png]

So. I am here. On Cambridge Research Station as you have ordered me to do. How come all these people around the section I am in are not so interested? You've paid them to keep silent, or they are also involved into sick projects of yours? No matter the reply to these questions, you had wanted something from me.

Father.

END OF THE MESSAGE
TERMINAL TURNING OFF

RE: To: Werner Whitehall - Jir So-Kinh - 03-15-2016

INCOMING MESSAGE
SUBJECT: PETROCHEMICALS

After being convinced by one of your mercs, I have concluded shipment from Gallia as you have ordered. I guess the men with stun batons can be... very convincing. Not that it's pretty unlikely I will forget that sleeping gas.

I also brought some Gold slabs earlier, as an investment for harder times, if any.

- Gold
- Petrochemicals

END OF THE MESSAGE
TERMINAL TURNING OFF

RE: To: Werner Whitehall - Wellingtons - 03-16-2016

==Incoming Transmission==
To: Cody Faulkner
Source: Planet New London, New London
Subject: Our discussion.
ID: Dr Werner Whitehall
[Image: XYyVQKf.png?1]

Cody

Now then pursuant to our discussions, yesterday please find enclosed the deed to the former Blackwood estate which should now really be called the Faulkner estate. As for the other matter, I have enclosed the shattered remains of the storage device as proof that your request has been carried out.

Dr Werner Whitehall

Device destruction

End Transmission

RE: To: Werner Whitehall - Jir So-Kinh - 03-16-2016

INCOMING MESSAGE
SUBJECT: FAULKNER ESTATE

Father.

I am happy to see that document, since I will be given a bit more freedoms than I had. This said, I will surely take care of my new Estate, leading all my operations from there. I am not sure what for Liberty, since one of LPI cops are not so easy to be corrupted. Looks like I will need to take a closer look for more shady deals in there. I do not this it does matter if with Xenos or Rogues, as far as I do not care as the job would be done keeping the indirect contract. However, I would stay away from Lane Hackers nonetheless, since they have their own agenda in there and it would be too hasty to catch their attention too early.

Oh yes, I will make sure the proper preparations would be done in case you wanted to see how I am supervising the Estate myself. I will try to bring the best Gin and Tea into there for such occassions. Feel free to visit me anytime, of course.

--Cody

END OF THE MESSAGE
TERMINAL TURNING OFF

RE: To: Werner Whitehall - Jir So-Kinh - 03-17-2016

INCOMING MESSAGE

Father.

The plan is in motion, I suppose. I have convinced two freelance traders to join my own cause. This said, I am humbly apply the logs from the conversation for your eyes only.

As for the Faulkner Estate, the repairs are going smoothly: small part of the house had to be rebuilt entirely. The Gold has proven itself useful so far, as certain investors are rather interested into slabs rather than virtual numbers.

--Cody

END OF THE MESSAGE
TERMINAL TURNING OFF

RE: To: Werner Whitehall - Wellingtons - 03-18-2016

Subject: Faulkner Estate.

Cody

I am glad to see you have made some progress in your endeavours. As for the Liberty, the police may protest that they have changed but merely strip the shiny new, modern veneer away and the same core can be found festering away. Quite often where credits have failed a more personal touch may work. If you do require any assistance or if you do get into more serious trouble do keep me informed.

Dr Werner Whitehall

End Transmission

RE: To: Werner Whitehall - Jir So-Kinh - 03-18-2016

INCOMING MESSAGE

Father.

I have re-negotiated the humongous LPI fine into something I can actually achieve easier, as Mr Rogers seems to be quite... interested into trinkets and odd things. I should inform you about the situation as soon as I finish my part of the deal with him. Given I have already assessed matters with one of Liberty Navy pilots in order not to bring new trouble, Mr Rogers seems to be more easily convinced via exotic gifts rather than credits. A note worthy for the future deals inside Liberty in case of getting caught again.

Additionally, I have concluded contact with Maquis group known as La Fraternité. This said, I have not only delivered the refugees from far-away Planet Marne into Gran Canaria, but also successfully attempted to make use of two freelance shippers I had mentioned in the former message - with proper instructions not to anger the Gallic locals. I have a feeling that ties with La Fraternité and other Maquis might come very useful in the future.

The cloaking device is working perfectly, except for few flaws which makes my small ship jitter time to time. I am not sure if it something more serious or it needs simple reorganization in energy reserves.

--Cody

END OF THE MESSAGE
TERMINAL TURNING OFF

RE: To: Werner Whitehall - Jir So-Kinh - 03-19-2016

INCOMING MESSAGE

Father.

Mr Rogers has been dealt with for now. When asked if he would like more trinkets in case of yet another unfortunate cargo run, he promised me to lock me up. I am not entirely sure if that would be true, but in order to keep everything running I would need to go a bit low profile. But, all in all, I have avoided being completely banned from Libertonian space - which is very good.

--Cody

END OF THE MESSAGE
TERMINAL TURNING OFF

RE: To: Werner Whitehall - Wellingtons - 03-20-2016

Subject: Faulkner Estate.

Cody

My dear boy, I am glad to see your trips to Liberty have borne fruit, not only establishing that the Liberty Police are corruptible which is well known around any slightly less reputable drinking hole but perhaps, more importantly, you have found some leverage that; should we need to, allow us to deal with him in an efficient manner ensuring the wheels of commerce move forward.

That, however, is immaterial compared to your safe return. Finally, the information you have gathered about the La Fraternité will definitely be most useful in Veritas other projects.

Werner

End Transmission

RE: To: Werner Whitehall - Jir So-Kinh - 03-20-2016

INCOMING MESSAGE

Father.

You clearly know that I have not been in touch with Central Sirius for a longer time, spending years inside the Edge Worlds. I need you to send me all possible documents regarding AFC group and an individual known to me as Sunny. It is pretty likely I will be dealing with them for a longer period if everything would be legit and in place. Time will tell.

Unlike I wanted to do, I had to refuse 'special offer' made by AP Manufacturing. It is not the fact that amount of the cargo would be undeliverable, but something tells me that it could be a possible trap. However, APM Munitions seems to be something more than just rivalous weaponry to the ones from Detroit Munitions. If I would be somewhere around Omicrons, I will sniff out and bring several samples straight into Cambridge or Omega-49.

Also, we need to talk face-to-face about something. You know the meeting place.

--Cody

END OF THE MESSAGE
TERMINAL TURNING OFF