Discovery Gaming Community
Faction sanctioned: Red Hessian Army - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Sanctions and Warnings (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Faction sanctioned: Red Hessian Army (/showthread.php?tid=137089)

Pages: 1 2

Faction sanctioned: Red Hessian Army - Jansen - 03-16-2016

Red Hessian Army has been sanctioned for:

Quote:3. Players are required to claim for kills made under a bounty contract within three days time. Board owners are required to forward payment of the claimed bounties at least once every two weeks.

Consequences:

You have failed to pay a bounty within the mentioned timeframe, the player in question has asked you to forward the payment 3 times, two times via PM, once inRP. You have ignored all of these since 3 months.
The payment as well as a fine has been taken in from of equipment from your shared ships ([RHA]RHB-Jormungang, [RHA]RHB-Kapelle, [RHA]RHB-Nidhogg, [RHA]RHB-Tannhauser), on top of that your faction will not be allowed to have or sponsor a bounty board for an indefinite time.

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE

RE: Faction sanctioned: Red Hessian Army - Wesker - 03-16-2016

80 million credits seriously? This much trouble over 80 million credits? I fail to get 80 millions worth it's not even in kills, it's just that he powertraded blood diamonds and now he's salty he didn't get his cash so he makes the faction suffer? How much of a child are you? And when I say "you" I mean the person who filed the report.

Well once again I'm angry.

Owell lesson learned I'll take this into my own hands. I don't need to cry to the admins to get 80 million credits.

Also funny how 3.1 states explicitly for kills, yet he never made any kills.

Bump again, he never made any kills. The rule you posted explicitly states kills.

RE: Faction sanctioned: Red Hessian Army - Jansen - 03-16-2016

If you post it in a subforum subject to the bounty rules, the bounty rules apply, regardless of 'kills' happening.
Considering that you paid other people that did not make any 'kills' for exactly the same service, you accepted this.
Later on excluding people without any reason at all does not work and gets you slapped.

RE: Faction sanctioned: Red Hessian Army - Schwarzengel - 03-16-2016

Hi,

First, I'd like to thank the staff for giving me a reason to dust off this account again, and then on behalf of the RHA HC, I'd like to ask for some clarifications on the matter:

(03-16-2016, 12:07 PM)Jansen Wrote: The payment as well as a fine has been taken in from of equipment from your shared ships
Does that mean the payment is settled through the staff or would the faction still have to pay them directly? What about other (possibly) pending payments?

(03-16-2016, 12:07 PM)Jansen Wrote: your faction will not be allowed to have or sponsor a bounty board for an indefinite time
Any particular conditions the faction would have to meet (me re-couping it perhaps, hurr) for this to be reverted, or will it be reconsidered simply at a later date regardless of the condition of the faction?

P.S: [RHA]RHB-Jormungand happened to be in Conn when the guns were taken, so now it's stuck there. Would be appreciated if it can be moved back to some Hessian base.

Thanks

RE: Faction sanctioned: Red Hessian Army - Jansen - 03-16-2016

(03-16-2016, 02:17 PM)Schwarzengel Wrote: Hi,

First, I'd like to thank the staff for the excuse to use this account again, and then on behalf of the RHA HC, I'd like to ask for some clarifications on the matter:

(03-16-2016, 12:07 PM)Jansen Wrote: The payment as well as a fine has been taken in from of equipment from your shared ships
Does that mean the payment is settled through the staff or would the faction still have to pay them directly? What about other (possibly) pending payments?

The payment is settled. It appears that all other payments have been made, at least we didnt get any reports that show otherwise.

(03-16-2016, 02:17 PM)Schwarzengel Wrote: 2.
(03-16-2016, 12:07 PM)Jansen Wrote: your faction will not be allowed to have or sponsor a bounty board for an indefinite time
Any particular conditions the faction would have to meet (me re-couping it perhaps, hurr) for this to be reverted, or will it be reconsidered simply at a later date regardless of the condition of the faction?

It will be reconsidered depending on the condition of the faction.

(03-16-2016, 02:17 PM)Schwarzengel Wrote: P.S: [RHA]RHB-Jormungand happened to be in Conn when the guns were taken, so now it's stuck there. Would be appreciated if it can be moved back to some Hessian base.

Its back home.

RE: Faction sanctioned: Red Hessian Army - Schwarzengel - 03-16-2016

Thanks, and sorry for the waste of time which could've so easily been avoided.

We'll sort out the rest internally.

RE: Faction sanctioned: Red Hessian Army - Arbs - 02-06-2017

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=64110&pid=1859378#pid1859378 this links me here

do i get to post here or...?

RE: Faction sanctioned: Red Hessian Army - Arbs - 02-09-2017

bump Angel