Discovery Gaming Community
To: APM - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: APM (/showthread.php?tid=137112)

To: APM - Jir So-Kinh - 03-17-2016

INCOMING MESSAGE
ENCYPTION LEVEL: THETA-1
TO: APM
SUBJECT: APM Munitions

[Image: avatar_34623.png?dateline=1457769573]

This hit my mind when I was scrolling through the APM brochure. I have found out that APM is also making the weaponry, so I would like to make a query in which I present my question. The question is, is there any limit or restrictions regarding export of APM Munitions? If yes, do please present those to me in order to avoid possible incidents regarding the items.

END OF THE MESSAGE
TERMINAL TURNING OFF

RE: To: APM - Laz - 03-17-2016

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Jack Marston
Subject: APM Munitions
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Greetings Mr... Uh... *Looks at paper* Faulkner.

Whilst usually we'd deny such requests, we have decided to allow you to transport these munitions. However, they are of Nomadic nature and although Liberty has currently banned their transportation - unless you carry Core identification - I'm sure the other houses might act in a similar manner. We will allow you to transport a maximum of 10,000 units. For every delivery you make, you are to inform us where you have sold them to via guncams or other proof. We expect at least under this amount to be met within the next 7 days, otherwise we will deny your Rho trade visa. If you do not want to take this 'contract' then that is fine and we will not deny your visa.

Why are we doing this you may wonder? Simple. To increase awareness of a product and a brand, you can assign a third party to dispense your goods.

-J.Marston
Assistant CEO, AP Manufacturing

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

RE: To: APM - Jir So-Kinh - 03-18-2016

INCOMING MESSAGE

Please do allow me to think a day or two about this proposition, because it indeed sounds interesting and I like challenges. I should give reply within two days max.

END OF THE MESSAGE
TERMINAL TURNING OFF

RE: To: APM - Laz - 03-19-2016

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Jack Marston
Subject: APM Munitions
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Greetings Mr Faulkner.

It has been two days Mr Faulkner. I hope that you have come to a mutually beneficial decision.

-J.Marston
Assistant CEO, AP Manufacturing

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

RE: To: APM - Jir So-Kinh - 03-20-2016

INCOMING MESSAGE

Due to quite amount of situations on my side I think I will not be really able to ship so much cargo within seven days for eventual date which is today. This said, I must regretably withdraw from such a proposal but I do not deny it very interests me as a challenge that I am willing to take in the future.

END OF THE MESSAGE
TERMINAL TURNING OFF