Discovery Gaming Community
Sirius-wide advertisment. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Sirius-wide advertisment. (/showthread.php?tid=137124)

Sirius-wide advertisment. - Stabby_Dave - 03-17-2016

--- Incoming transmission ---

--- Source system: Unidentified ---
--- Origin: EJ Trading HQ ---
--- Destination: Sirius wide, no encryption ---

--- Message begins ---

Greetings. This is Ethan Jackson, Owner and chairman of EJ Trading.

I'm here today, to tell you about the range of services we here at EJ can offer you.

EJ Construction.

Tired of having to apply for docking rights?
Need a place of your own?

We here at EJ Construction of a full base building service. We'll build your base, supply it and staff it for you. If you need permission and permits, We'll even contact the relevant authorities and arrange that, too.

EJ Haulage

Need a load moved?
Need a base resupplied?

In that case, why not think about EJ Haulage? We'll move anything, anywhere. No job too big (although subcontractors may be used) or too small. We can even offer a storage facility at our state of the art headquarters.

Coming soon

EJ Trading will soon be proud to offer a cloaking device sale and rental service. If you need a cloaking device permanently or just for a while, EJ is the place to come. Prices TBA.

So, whatever your moving or storage needs, think family, think local, think EJ.

For all inquiries, please reply to this message

Jackson out.

--- Message ends ---
--- End transmission ---

RE: Sirius-wide advertisment. - Xenon - 03-17-2016

[Image: Mark_Hamann_TB.png]

Transmission: Online
Receiver: Herr Ethan Jackson
Subject: Future Business

Guten Tag,
chairman of EJ Trading,
My name is Mark Hamann, a rhienlander business-man, owner and CEO of Solitaire Metropolis. I received your Sirius-wide transmission and it seriously grabbed some attention from the Metropolis members of the board. Accordingly, i was assigned to communicate with your respected corporation about some business contracts. We prefer to do our communications at least with midi encryption so expect a transmission from our docking master or myself very soon. We will elaborate more about the future long term contracts in our plans. I would also like to invite you to our Diamond Bar where most luxurious service can be found. At the end, Thank you for your time given to read this transmission and please have a nice evening mien herr

[Image: Mark_Hamann_TB2.png]

RE: Sirius-wide advertisment. - Jir So-Kinh - 03-17-2016

INCOMING MESSAGE
ENCYPTION LEVEL: THETA-5
TO: EJ HAULING
SUBJECT: STORAGE

[Image: avatar_34623.png?dateline=1457769573]

Mr Jackson

I am pretty interested into the business with you. But what interests me the most is possibility to storage items. I would like to ask if storaging certain items is actually having any price or some deals might be cut as well. You see, the position of your facility is also a fair variable before I decide to move certain items into there - or, try to distribute them. Depending on your reply, I will decide if I can entrust you and put my shipments into good hands.

--Cody Faulkner

END OF THE MESSAGE
TERMINAL TURNING OFF