Discovery Gaming Community
To: Jack Snow & Siren's Bell & Rin Hayashi - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Jack Snow & Siren's Bell & Rin Hayashi (/showthread.php?tid=137130)

To: Jack Snow & Siren's Bell & Rin Hayashi - Shizune - 03-17-2016

[Image: GNZhnAY.png]
Vibrant Songs - Emiko

"Jack...Jess...whoever...even my mother..."
The females voice was hostile, yet not at him, at someone else entirely.
"You all may be wondering where I wondered off to...I wanted to make sure Thallia was safe...two strikes were blown today."

A long pause, beginning to grind her teeth together as anger takes over her emotions
"Seeing her actions around the nomads and the elders in Omicron Seventy four and Delta the last few weeks, her emotions, willing to help and among other things they did, that I don't know..."

Emiko however does not relax like she usually would have, retaining her full aggression and rage still.
"I refuse to return home until things are situated there. I used to trust the nomads; however, due to their recent stunts, that is completely void. I don't like being attacked, yelled at to leave or even worse, by those I care for that are tendering up to those damn creatures."

She huffs out a angry breath, loosing some anger but not all of it, seeming to still retain some control over herself
"There will be no more strikes. I gave them a chance; several as you, Rin and others asked, and yet they continued to blow each and every one of them. I'm done, I'm sick of this crap...I don't know what I'm going to do, but I refuse to return to a home that only puts me in greater danger."

A long pause as she says such, shaking visibly in rage, anger and tears, shaking heavily as she did her best to contain it all while speaking, looking like a heavy mess
"I'm staying on my families old Corvo...I will not return to danger and more suffer...I worked hard, like Jessica asked to keep Thorn out of danger...but now clearly that's not possible...and over all, more people are after me then ever before...Snow's, if you don't understand what I mean by that...ask Rin or your father...I put the dragons lives at risk to get her out, and now this crap....finding out I've been also tracked...I'm tired of it..."

She turns back to the comm, indeed a exhausted look painting her face as her rage fades entirely however speaks quietly "That's strike three for thorn...and nine for the nomads..." Reaching into her pocket and pulling out a blue and white cylinder sized object. "I know I'm still being tracked...so..." pressing a small indent on the top of the object, an electromagnetic small pulse goes off around her. Emiko seems perfectly fine as does the ship.

~Even the void can sing back

WARNING - Tracker damaged
- - Unable to locate Emiko Hayashi
- - - Alert, tracking device offline

- - - Tracking Vitals - - - - standby
- - Warning: Unable to locate
- - - Unable to find Emiko Hayashi

]

Emiko shakes her head slowly and looks at the screen "I need to rest...send me a message if you..wish to speak to me or something..." Emiko sighs rather upsetly and walks away as the screen dies

RE: To: Jack Snow & Siren's Bell & Rin Hayashi - Remnant - 03-18-2016

[Image: AxZub2N.png]

Connection Established, Sirens Bell, Jack Snow

Boy do I miss the days I could merely run away from my problems.

I only understand a little of what is going on right now, though I suppose it's enough to know the gist of things. Thallia Thorn, and the Nomads. Now that's an ugly combination. It sounds like the scientist is starting to go down the route which we made ourselves. It's not fun. It's not a way to live. Perhaps i'll have to talk to her a little down the line about this.

Don't think so highly of yourself, kid. Don't get me wrong. I respect you just as much as everyone else. Although the problems at hand will not be solved by cowering in a corner. Well. At least not trying to end the aggressor.. Thallia, I presume? To die of old age before you do. Luckily you have that on your side. Fine. Run. Run away. Hide until the world forgets about you. I'm a father, as you're really darn well aware. Sometimes kids are too stubborn, and you need to let them find out things the hard way. Consider this the hard way.

Thank you for letting me know of the situation.. It appears there are a few things in which I need to attempt a resolution for. I'll do my part. At least as much as I care to do for the time being.

Let me give you some advice kid. Don't measure the wrongs people do onto you as.. 'strikes' or whatever you're calling it. Measure it as what you believe they deserve to happen to them. Wait seven days, and write down what your thoughts are on some paper. Use it as critical thinking. Do not act upon it. Believe me. It'll give you some good insight on who you really are as a person.

Fly away, Emiko. I hope you're happy with what you think is best for yourself.

Closed

RE: To: Jack Snow & Siren's Bell & Rin Hayashi - Remnant - 03-18-2016

~Signal Strength: 98%-

Emiko! What ar-.. You..

I've been worried about you dear. You usually check in a lot sooner than this. What's.. Thallia? Nomads? Strikes? What are you talking about dea-.. No, no, that doesn't matter.

I.. Don't know what happened, I don't really care. Although Emi' you're scaring me a little. You make it sound like you're running away. Chances? Being done? You're an eighteen year old girl. You're becoming more and more responsible through time, though what are you thinking?
Staying on one of your families old Corvos? Can.. This really drive you to the point where you'll drop everything. To the point where you think it's a good idea to whittle down on the happiness of those who actually care for you, by not telling us what's going on, and revert to not coming home?

Please.. Please Emi' - Don't do this to me. This is a safe place. Please don't leave me again. Last time this happened, you came back injured.. Do you think I like to see you like that? You talk about these strikes.. Does this really mean that your form of running to a more dangerous place than the one i've been trying to create for you is the right place..?

I knew it.. I'm a failure. I know i've never really been a good person when it comes to caring for another. Please dear. If this really is the case, just.. Say it to my face at least. Running away.. I want to care for you. I want to be the person you run back to when things are getting rough. That's all I ever wanted to be in your life..

Tracking you? Why would I track you. You're my daughter. I trust y-you enough not to do something like that. It's.. not m-mine..

Please come home. Please Emiko. Please..

This is all my fault.. I'm not good enough.. I'm.. What should I do.. I'm such a failure.. I'm..

-Connection Ended-

RE: To: Jack Snow & Siren's Bell & Rin Hayashi - Shizune - 03-18-2016

[Image: GNZhnAY.png]
Vibrant Songs - Emiko

"I'm...I'm coming home you guys...don't worry....I had a rough burn out."
She takes a large breath in, having relaxed, behind was...wait...Emiko turned and bowed her to a Gallic man near her

"Hai, I'm okay, thank you."
The man nodding and leaving her alone. Emiko took a tired, weak breath in

"I can't run...I don't want to Rin...Jack...I got stopped by a Maquis an hour ago in the Tau's...and me and him spoke...he gave me a reason to keep going...Emile Roux, a Maquis ex-Nobel man...I'm coming home...sorry for freaking you out mom...and Jack...all in all...I will be turning over the Corvo I had to the Maquis and the stuff on it...I almost started a war against the nomads...yet this man talked me out of it...he reminded me of your father Jack...I'll be returning in my Chimera...after that I won't leave home without you Rin...your not a bad mother...I'm just...a hard to deal with girl..don't blame yourself...blame me...I'm not any help to your stress when I go off."

She leaned back on the chair she was sitting on, the darkened room quietly playing music in the background, speaking again "Please...do Jack....I fear for Thallia...she's a close friend...however seeing her bleed and get drunk in the Omicrons with Locklear there...I'm heavily worried for her...the strike thing...ignore it...I was upset...I...I'm not anymore..."

Slowly standing and looking around "Some Royalist got the drop on me, so I'm resting on one of the Maquis base in Champagne right now...they told me to call you up so you can pick me up, or they will help me out to Rishiri, the choice is yours honestly on how...I want to come home you two...I feel tired and...just can't keep running, I want to come home safe..."

"Safe back home on the Bell."

~Even the void can sing back