Discovery Gaming Community
To: Professor Moriaty| From: Rico {ENCRYPTED} - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Professor Moriaty| From: Rico {ENCRYPTED} (/showthread.php?tid=137260)

To: Professor Moriaty| From: Rico {ENCRYPTED} - RicoValesquez - 03-21-2016

[Image: LGySwSn.png?1]

Moriarty, dear friend.

I'm sure your orange supplies must be running a bit low by this point since the last time we charged you and yours up at our cost.

I would be more than happy to put together another similar deal in the hopes of keeping us in the good graces of you and yours.

I currently have an over abundance in storage and would not mind parting with our normal shipment amount for you.

Let me know when and where and we will make it happen.

We also happen to have several other interesting illicit goods at our disposal, please let me know if there is anything else I might be able to provide.

Yours faithfully,

Rico Valesquez
Sigma Junkers

RE: To: Professor Moriaty| From: Rico {ENCRYPTED} - Moriarty - 03-23-2016

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Moriarty.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

Rico Valesquez:

Thank you for your kind and generous offer. I will consult with our logistics division and provide you with a more comprehensive response in a few days time.

Felicitations,

[Image: Moriarty%20Signature_zpsfmvwknhc.png]

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Professor Moriaty| From: Rico {ENCRYPTED} - RicoValesquez - 03-30-2016

[Image: LGySwSn.png?1]

Moriarty,

I have somewhat of a dilemma that has recently arisen that just so happens to coincide with our need to get this orange moved ASAP.

It seems that the illegal software that our systems and base in Inverness runs on is a little bit out-dated. One of our encrypted conversations on the NeuralNet was recently hacked by our enemies which lead to some pretty significant cargo losses. I need as much counter-fit software as we can get ASAP on the Junkyard. Please let me know what you can provide and when, please remember that the primary purpose behind this software will be encryption and security.

As always, a pleasure,

Rico Valesquez,
Sigma Junkers

RE: To: Professor Moriaty| From: Rico {ENCRYPTED} - RicoValesquez - 05-02-2016

Perhaps my offers fall on deaf ears

perhaps you are no longer present

perhaps there is no more need for our services...

Rico Valesquez
Sigma Junkers

RE: To: Professor Moriaty| From: Rico {ENCRYPTED} - Moriarty - 05-04-2016

...Professor.Moriarty.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

Rico Valesquez:

Unfortunately, it has become apparent that we lack the necessary manpower to move the large quantities of product that you refer to within the short time frames available. If you are able to white list our faction's vessels for long term access to your base, then we may be able to accommodate at least some of your needs. Otherwise, I am forced by our logistical imperatives to suggest that you rely on the vaster and more available resources of your fellow Junkers in lieu of our limited transportation capacity. It is quite simply a matter of arithmetic that even your local cabal of Junkers deploys more cargo capacity than our faction by a multiple factor.

Felicitations,

[Image: Moriarty%20Signature_zpsfmvwknhc.png]

RE: To: Professor Moriaty| From: Rico {ENCRYPTED} - Wolfgang Weisen - 05-15-2016

...Deceiver.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CygGpT5.png][Image: gvXcwug.png]

Mr Rico Valesquez, of the Sigma Junkers.

I am reaching out to inform you that we have completed the contract and the cargo has been successfully moved to our hideouts. We didn't expect this magnitude of cardamine stock stored at the Junkyard, but we eventually managed to move it all out.

In fact the quantity was so large that I am certain it will quench our never-ending hunger for cardamine for at least four weeks. Mr Valesquez, we are grateful for your business offer and we are looking forward to more lucrative deals.

Needless to say, cardamine is a very very good way to get on our good side.

RE: To: Professor Moriaty| From: Rico {ENCRYPTED} - RicoValesquez - 05-31-2016

[Image: IdeHjAz.png?1]

Ello ello again to both esteemed Professor Moriarty as well as Deceiver Weisen,

I must say that I am honored by your responses to my prose about the lovely orange. I apologize that I wasn't able to respond earlier as my associates inform me that I have been locked up in the dungeon of some Rheinland mistress being fed an endless stream of Nox for the last week or so, who knows.

Regardless, I'm glad you appreciate the quality and quantity of the product. Please let me know when you are ready for the next load and I will make sure we have enough to sate your appetite.

Rico Valesquez
Sigma Junkers