Discovery Gaming Community
To: Volksfracht - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Volksfracht (/showthread.php?tid=137297)

To: Volksfracht - Jir So-Kinh - 03-22-2016

INCOMING MESSAGE
ENCYPTION LEVEL: THETA-5
TO: VOLKSFRACHT
SUBJECT: BUSINESS

Herr or Frau.

I have came across your ships a few times, yet I am to ponder about who or why you are there. Doing some questions around, I have found out you are sort of... uh... I cannot really find words, but I'd call you "Hogosha of Rheinland". But, we should go to the point.

My name is Cody Faulkner and I would like to ask if you are in need of certain items, be it legit or not. I technically could supply you with items of your choice, given enough time and if payment would be quite interesting. But, that is what we leave for us to negotiate. I love negotiations.

So, if you feel that I, yet another Rheinlander, could supply you with anything - gimme a reply on this secure channel.

~~Cody Faulkner

END OF THE MESSAGE
TERMINAL TURNING OFF

RE: To: Volksfracht - Yak - 03-22-2016

Encrypted Transmission Commencing

☩ Sender: Kapitan Wolfgang Busch

☩ Location: Planet New Berlin, New Berlin

☩ Recipient: Herr Cody Falkner

☩ Subject: Re: Business

Guten tag Herr Falkner.

Danke for getting in touch, it's always a pleasure to hear from a fellow Rheinlander!

Although we appreciate your offer, the overall tone of your communication does concern me a little bit.

I dunno who you've been speaking to, to get the idea we have anything in common with the Hogosha syndicates of Kusari. Unless the Hogosha have abandoned their traditional businesses of gambling and extortion rackets and moved into the inter-House food trade perhaps?

To be clear, we are not involved in extortion, gambling, or any other such seedy business, and even though I've felt like it sometimes I've never actually removed a crew-member's finger as a punishment!

Now, I realise that your communication was sent in good faith, so I'll pretend I didn't hear you when you offered to help us acquire illegal items, as a show of good faith in return.

At the moment I would give any available supply jobs to one of our own ships, but if we find ourselves short-handed to complete a contract at any point I will keep you in mind.

Danke again for getting in touch.

Wolfgang over and out.

Transmission Completed

VF_TransCrypt_v0.9

RE: To: Volksfracht - Jir So-Kinh - 03-22-2016

INCOMING MESSAGE
ENCYPTION LEVEL: THETA-5
TO: VOLKSFRACHT
SUBJECT: BUSINESS

Herr Busch

Good to hear it, althrough I must say sorry for my quite unfortunate terminology as I was indeed having to compare in a good faith and I replied the gossips actually. To partially excuse myself, certain parts of Hogosha Associations turned from these ill-fated actions into more faithful businesses like fishing and shipping things from Junyo Moon in Shikoku. But truthfully, not all Hogoshans turned from their *EKHM* old business.

As for the contracts, I will surely wait for possible ones.

~~Cody Faulkner

P.S. Name's Faulkner, not Falkner.

END OF THE MESSAGE
TERMINAL TURNING OFF

RE: To: Volksfracht - Yak - 03-22-2016

Encrypted Transmission Commencing

☩ Sender: Kapitan Wolfgang Busch

☩ Location: Planet New Berlin, New Berlin

☩ Recipient: Herr Cody Faulkner

☩ Subject: Re: Business

Guten tag again Herr Faulkner.

My apologies for mispronouncin' your name, slip of the tongue! And of course I fully accept your apologies for comparing our company with a crime syndicate, an honest mistake and easily forgiven, eh?

I'm sure we'll have something we can get you in on in the near future if you're into the shipping business. I've got a project in mind that I still need to speak with my business partner about, but I'm sure we'll need a hand once we get it off the ground.

You can prob'ly expect to hear back from us about it soon. Until then gut luck with your business, and careful what gossip you believe! Hahaha... ah... well, Auf Wiedersehen for now Herr Faulkner!

Wolfgang over and out.

Transmission Completed

VF_TransCrypt_v0.9