Discovery Gaming Community
To: Fallen Angels - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Fallen Angels (/showthread.php?tid=137462)

To: Fallen Angels - Lythrilux - 03-27-2016

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Erik Nodtviet
Subject: Fallen Angels
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Greetings.

My pilots have recently seen you flying around within the Omega region. Initial reports had stated the Reapers of Sirius had finally shrivelled away and that Cayman would fall prey to the other predators in the region. But of course, that is not the case. And you have risen to the challenge of defending Cayman from all sorts of threats.

Now my organization, The Core, is hostile to the Reapers and vice versa. However I feel that that's a leftover from our diplomacy back when we were joined with the Bounty Hunters Guild. As you may know that is no longer the case and we no longer share diplomacy. As such, that includes outreaching towards those who previous - or still are- considered to be our enemies.

I feel that our causes align much more than they conflict, if at all. You wish to bring peace to the Omegas and protect the innocents who dwell within such as the bloodthirsty Red Hessians, the Corsairs and the Coalition, as do we. We seek the same thing, and thus there is no reason for our continued hostilities. At least from our perspective. The time has come to cease hostilities, and for us both to work together towards a common goal - securing the Edge Worlds.

-E. Nodtviet
Guildmaster, The Core
CEO, AP Manufacturing

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

RE: To: Fallen Angels - Dimon - 03-27-2016

[Image: fZ0urmw.png]
-Connection Established-

Boenos Dias mon Amigos of De'Core.

My name is Santiago Robesco Calatrava, the Archon of remnant wing of the known Reapers of Sirius - the Fallen Angels.

I've been expecting for such coming up soon. Maybe because if wouldn't you move on with this issue then we would take it over our hands, since the Supreme Council have already reviewed the situation of our relationship with the BHG and now new organaized the Core.

Hostility between our organizations is just pointless and shadow of our past. Specially from the old and forgotten times, when the Reapers of Sirius used to walk around the Malta. Indeed, Cayman have faced alot of problems since the previous Archon - Anna Reyes have take all of our achievements and dropped it to the Razgriz's Hole. Alright, si. My apologies for being less diplomatic.

So, dear Senor Nodtviert. As Archon of the Fallen Angels, I agree with you. But unfortunately, I cannot do any movements on my own. In other case, the Council might vote for my removal from the current possition. I'll discuss it with the Supreme Council and we'll get back to you once we have clear answer.

Signed, Archon Calatrava of Fallen Angels.
Shadowhaven Station, Cayman system

RE: To: Fallen Angels - Lythrilux - 03-29-2016

Archon Calatrava,

Very well. I will wait for the Supreme Council to formulate a response.

-E. Nodtviet
Guildmaster, The Core
CEO, AP Manufacturing

RE: To: Fallen Angels - Dimon - 04-07-2016

[Image: fZ0urmw.png]
-Connection Established-

Boenos Dias Senor Nodtviet of De'Core.

Si mon Amigo. My apologies for delaying this. On the previous session, we have been discussing our relationship toward the Core and probably ways to change it. We have been hostille to each other way too long, besides it was pointless since the Reapers of Sirius have exilled from the Malta.

So mon Senor Nodtviet, I have to inform you that Supreme Council of the Fallen Angels are accepting your proposition. I'm also about to send Commander of the BSF and Elder of the Raiders to the Omicron Theta. They will discuss the details with you. I hope neither of the sides won't do anything foolish. To surely avoid this, the meeting shall be done near the Freeport Nine. They are about to discuss the next points, which have been established by us on the session:

- Territory distribution.
- The operation between Angels and Core agaist The Order
- The operation between Angels and Core agaist The Coalition
- Changing our status to the Neutral.

Signed, Archon Calatrava of Fallen Angels.
Shadowhaven Station, Cayman system

RE: To: Fallen Angels - Lythrilux - 04-08-2016

Archon Calatrava,

Excellent news. I look forward to a fruitful future of cooperation between our organizations. I will dispatch some subordinates to meet your wing in Omicron Theta. We can discuss times over another channel.

-E. Nodtviet
Guildmaster, The Core
CEO, AP Manufacturing

RE: To: Fallen Angels - Lythrilux - 05-22-2016

ID: "Epsilon"

Archon Calatrava,

Erik Nodtviet is currently unable to answer this transmission. For now I, Chief Arcani Agent Epsilon, will handle this transmission.

I am here to inform you that The Core has re-established contact with the inhabitants of Rostock Depot. After the collapse of the Sigma-15 jump holes, the Bounty Hunters Guild Core had abandoned chances of a rescue operation. Fortunately The Core has discovered that they had merely moved to the Omega-55 system and rebuilt an outpost there, known as Dagger Outpost. After briefing them in the current situation of The Core, we are now fully committed to resume our Omega operations again at full capacity.

As such, in light of our recent diplomatic relations I invite the Reapers to make use of Dagger for restocking and refuelling against the Coalition and other evils of the Omega region. Equally though, I would like to ask that you allow our pilots the same opportunity with your installations - with the exception of those in Cayman for obvious reasons of course.

-"Epsilon"