Discovery Gaming Community
Kishiro Technologies Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Kishiro Technologies Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=137739)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Kishiro Technologies Recruitment - Querious - 03-17-2018

[Image: DEBfzcJ.jpg]

Name: Takeda Kawashima
Birthplace: Planet Honshu, Honshu System
Desired Role: Transport Captain
Why Kishiro?: I want to serve the people of Honshu with my experience as an independent transport captain more directly by working with Kishiro, who already serve Honshu honorably.

OOC:
Have you been sanctioned before? If so, what did you learn from the experience? (Note that there is no need to link any previous sanctions, though you may if you wish.)
Nope. Sanction free for almost 4 years!
Do you have experience playing in corporate factions? If so, which ones?
I'm usually a Kishiro, IDF, or Interspace indie
Do you have Skype? Discord?
I'm already in your Discord chat.
How well do you know the server rules? (Note that if you really don't know them well, we can help you; just answer honestly so we know what to expect from you.)
I know around 90% of the server rules from memory, and can easily look up the minor ones regarding official faction members in my free time.
What do you, as a player, hope to gain from being a member of Kishiro?
Credits, friends, and good RP experience.

RE: Kishiro Technologies Recruitment - West - 03-18-2018

[Image: JqcGPf0.png]

>>>>> Incoming Transmission <<<<<
>>>>> Establishing Video Feed <<<<<
>>>>> Video Feed: Live <<<<<

>>>>>From: Kirihara Misaki
>>>>>Subject: New Orders
>>>>>Source: New Tokyo
>>>>>Encription: Medium

Konnichiwa Kawashima-san.

Looks like you are not interested in selling it. So be it. I'll use something of Kusari origin. You may not bother to reply.

Sayonara

End of Transmission

RE: Kishiro Technologies Recruitment - Promotheus - 05-25-2019

Name: Arakan Yukimura
Birthplace: Planet Kyushu
Desired Role: R&D Lead
Why Kishiro?: It has come to my attention that my contract with Kishiro Technologies has been lost due to a memory purge. I would like to reformalize my role as the head of the R&D department so everything is in order. The R&D department, Kishiro Innovations, has many projects currently being worked on that I would like to see to completion.

OOC:
Have you been sanctioned before? If so, what did you learn from the experience? (Note that there is no need to link any previous sanctions, though you may if you wish.)
Nope
Yes, OSI
You have both
How well do you know the server rules? (Note that if you really don't know them well, we can help you; just answer honestly so we know what to expect from you.)
Well enough for daily play, and to know to look things up or ask GM's if I'm not sure about something
Discussed with you in length on discord

RE: Kishiro Technologies Recruitment - Emperor Tekagi - 05-25-2019

[Image: Kishiro_Sig.png]

[Image: 471.jpg]

Message Subject: Application, Mr. Yukimura.

Kon'nichiwa, haikei Yukimura-san.

The R&D departement is lacking manpower right now. Your return is valuable to us. Prior CEO's unfortunately set our focus elsewhere, but under my lead we should expand the variety of our goods and projects again.
It is an honor to welcome you in the great family of the Kishiro Technologies Enterprises once again. Service Kusari well.

Seiichi Ōkubo
Kishiro Technologies, CEO

RE: Kishiro Technologies Recruitment - Omicron - 05-25-2019

[Image: lCTWYQc.jpg]

Name: Ai Nakashima
Birthplace: Planet Honshu
Desired Role: Security Management
Why Kishiro?: After gaining experience as a bounty hunter in the Border Worlds, I decided to take on more permanent and secure role back in my homeland that befits my skills. The Naval Forces are inflexible in their methods while Samura's interests do not align with its House at large. Kishiro Corporation keeps moving forward.

OOC:
Minor infractions in the past for not paying enough attention that costed me couple of guns.
Briefly the old GMG around 4.85/4.86 times. Zoner Trading Consortium / Phoenix (4.85-4.86) if you count Zoners. Otherwise, first truly House Corp.
Already infiltrated your discord.
Well enough
Make Kusari great again.

Message Subject: Application, Miss Nakashima.

Kon'nichiwa, Nakashima-san.

It is a pleasure to see a courageous woman wishing to aid her home's economy. We from Kishiro Technologies care about our home. A helping hand wishing to keep our transports and the trade lanes safe from criminals trying to undermine the wealth of Kusari's people is more than welcome.
You are accepted into our huge corporate family, Nakashima-san. Please come to Shinagawa Station as soon as it is possible for a briefing.

Seiichi Ōkubo

RE: Kishiro Technologies Recruitment - Alpha.Wolf - 05-25-2019

[Image: CAc7rhW.png]

Name: Yunchi Isida
Birthplace: Planet Honshu
Desired Role: Logistics, Management
Why Kishiro?: My decision was clear to study at the Honshu university of market science. I want to help our empire to become more wealthy and compensate losses made in the war. I made the choice to apply to Kishiro after I finished my study, because it is the only company that works on basis of the same Kodex I grew up with.

OOC:
Nope
OSI member and Daumann High command
Alpha.Wolf#2609
I know everything I need to know for daily playing and I know where to look up the rest.
I want to do some nice roleplays. [And Solandros kindly asked me many times to join]

Message Subject: Application, Mr. Isida.

Kon'nichiwa, Mr. Isida.

It appears that sitting down myself to handle applications myself makes today a lucky day. A freshly graduated student. Market Science studies? I can imagine which university you went to. Most of the instituations for higher education receive additional monetary sources by us, especially on Planet Honshu. I am sure you will find your rightful place among us. Please appear at Shinagawa station as soon as you can. You will receive a briefing and your contract there.

Seiichi Ōkubo

RE: Kishiro Technologies Recruitment - Jeremy Hunter - 05-31-2019

[Image: Kizunamumo.jpg]

Name: Ruru Takenaka
Birthplace: Planet Kyushu
Desired Role: Logistics, Management
Why Kishiro?: Family Business

OOC:
Nope
Detroit Munitions, Gateway
You gots it
Yeppers
Money

RE: Kishiro Technologies Recruitment - Emperor Tekagi - 05-31-2019

Message Subject: Application, Miss Takenaka.

Kon'nichiwa, Takenaka-san.

Your lucky day. Today is the last day I am handling application reviews myself. This makes you the winner, somehow. Family business, I can justify this easily. Head to Shinagawa Station for a small conversation, if successful you will receive your contract there and can start working right away.

Seiichi Ōkubo