Discovery Gaming Community
Kishiro Technologies Report Database - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Kishiro Technologies Report Database (/showthread.php?tid=137757)

Kishiro Technologies Report Database - Kishiro Technologies - 04-05-2016

[Image: Kishiro_Sig.png]

Kishiro Employee Report Database

All employees of Kishiro Technologies have access to and are required to file their activity reports on this channel. The mandatory template is included below.

Code:
[color=#4f9ac4]
[b]Employee Name:[/b]

[b]Ship Name[/b]:

[b]Date of Report[/b]:

[b]Report[/b]:
[/color]

RE: Kishiro Technologies Report Database - Emperor Tekagi - 06-06-2017

Employee Name: Tamaki, Rui

Ship Name: Awaji-shima

Date of Report: 06/06/824 A.S.

Report: Haikei superiors of mine. I had two rather interesting encounters with an ex-Liberty Navy Captain and his Gunboat. The first one took place in New York, where he tried to talk himself out of a bad situation with the Navy. Nothing big and all too interesting. More interesting is the fact that this individual found his way to Kusari, I ran into him again when they already were talking to some Naval Forces Shikan. From what it seems this individual seeked asylum in Kusari. After a quite long discussion about where he and his crew could remain until the Naval Forces are able to thoroughly check him, his crew and his vessel, I came up with the idea of letting them stay at Yukawa after a short stay at Honshū so I can inform you before it so we have no issues preparing everything for the Naval Forces investigation work. My reasons for this were simple; Showing off our willingness to help the Naval Forces, instead of letting them like planned take care about this matter at Yokohama.
The Defiant-class should already be at Honshū and ready to depart to Yukawa by now.
The blackbox entrys will be attached below.
Arigatō for your attention.

RE: Kishiro Technologies Report Database - Emperor Tekagi - 07-28-2018

Employee Name: Tamaki, Rui

Ship Name: Sumida

Date of Report: 07/28/825 A.S.

Report: Haikei superiors of mine. I have to honor your decision to send out the Sumida for gathering information and acquiring samples.
The trade relations between Rheinland and Bretonia are flourishing. One of the main export goods of Rheinland appears to be Aluminium Ore, it was fairly easy to acquire 300 standard units as a sample from a Rheinlander.
If I remember correctly, it is in a rather high demand in Kyushu. If I may, I suggest sending atleast one logistical vessel towards the Sumida's position. Unless there are already plans which vessel should be sent there, I would like to move the vessel I was assigned to when enlisting here.
Arigatō for your attention.

RE: Kishiro Technologies Report Database - Promotheus - 01-01-2020

Employee Name: Arakan Yukimura

Ship Name: Kishiro|Aoshima

Date of Report: 01-01-827 A.S.

Report: Following GMG assaults on Tsingtao in Sigma 21 the Aoshima has taken a brief reprieve from Operation Mirror to assist with the relief efforts.
12,500 hull segments have been delivered up till now with more on the way soon.