Discovery Gaming Community
ID changes Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: ID changes Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=137839)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

ID changes Feedback - Gulryz - 04-07-2016

I didn't seen any thread like this but I do read the admin thread about id and I notice everyone posting ID's as they benefit their faction or RP without even thinking like, I read one guy's suggestions on google doc link it stated, it was about all unlawful ids " Cannot ally with any lawful" like of you imply this in game one of major part of RP of intelligence factions will be gone then Luc proposed about military IDs "Cannot bring caps out of ZOI" which I think do not fit in RP cause if military of a house is not even allowed to bring caps out of ZOI then where is point of invasion and war RP? I thought there should be some thread made to discuss id changes because all changes will effect RP environment all around

RE: ID changes Feedback - Grumblesaur - 04-07-2016

A faction's ZOI doesn't necessarily include only its home territory. Gallia has parts of Bretonia in its ZOI despite those places not being Gallic. I think that suggestion was more to avoid having Corsair caps in the Taus or Liberty caps in the Omegas, or something similar.

RE: ID changes Feedback - Gulryz - 04-07-2016

look at this example if tensions rise again between liberty and rheinland, Rheinland pushes its force into texas or Liberty pushes into rheinland but they cannot do this according to new proposal

RE: ID changes Feedback - Grumblesaur - 04-07-2016

(04-07-2016, 05:39 AM)Gulryz Wrote: look at this example if tensions rise again between liberty and rheinland, Rheinland pushes its force into texas or Liberty pushes into rheinland but they cannot do this according to new proposal

And guess what? The proposals are just that -- proposals. They have not been accepted or rejected yet. The Admin/Dev team is merely gathering them for now to decide on changes that suit the server.

RE: ID changes Feedback - nOmnomnOm - 04-07-2016

Capitol systems of houses should be allowed to be raided in times of war Big Grin
Bring back the rheinland/liberty raids into NB and NY!!

RE: ID changes Feedback - SnakThree - 04-07-2016

(04-07-2016, 06:57 AM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: Capitol systems of houses should be allowed to be raided in times of war Big Grin
Bring back the rheinland/liberty raids into NB and NY!!
The war is over for four months.

RE: ID changes Feedback - sindroms - 04-07-2016

Which was a very dumb choice.

RE: ID changes Feedback - SnakThree - 04-07-2016

(04-07-2016, 07:22 AM)sindroms Wrote: Which was a very dumb choice.

Dragging war that almost noone participates it anymore? It would be equally dumb.

RE: ID changes Feedback - Laura C. - 04-07-2016

(04-07-2016, 05:39 AM)Gulryz Wrote: look at this example if tensions rise again between liberty and rheinland, Rheinland pushes its force into texas or Liberty pushes into rheinland but they cannot do this according to new proposal
They could, only with up to gunboats. And if this would happen, that´s not tension, that´s invasion and thus return to regular war again. And every regular war needs appropriate ID changes anyway.

RE: ID changes Feedback - Lythrilux - 04-07-2016

I'm really tired of seeing house caps in the Omicrons with little or really shoddy RP. If houses need to invade somewhere, they can request a ZoI extension. But as it currently stands there's no harm in limiting them to their current ZoI.