Discovery Gaming Community
To: Lane Hackers | From: Bill Hickok - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Lane Hackers | From: Bill Hickok (/showthread.php?tid=137948)

To: Lane Hackers | From: Bill Hickok - WildBill - 04-09-2016

....Powering Transmitter....
....Opening Com Channel....
....Encrypting Transmission....
.:j:. - Junker Congress - .:j:.

[Image: avatar_20471.jpg]

Deputy Arbiter Wild Bill

Howdy,

I done received yer message. I'm sure y'all've seen my general response. Reason I'm talkin to you folks directly is, well, yer the best at trackin via hackin. If'n James' flagship JunkerTown weren't shot down, an we ain't believin it were, it must of docked somewhere. Even if'n y'all ain't able to find where she's at, perhaps y'all can find some of them digital trails? If'n y'all find anythin, please let us know. I can't be sure of this, but I reckon JunkerTown is still in Liberty somewhere. An if yer folks can find this ship, we'd appreciate y'all bringin back the pilot alive fer questionin.

Sincerely,
Wild Bill, Deputy Arbiter Junker Congress

[Image: sig-1.png]

....Transmission Terminated....

RE: To: Lane Hackers | From: Bill Hickok - Yoshida - 04-10-2016

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: aYeyeyU.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

Hello Mr Bill,

It's been a while since we last talked, I believe the last time was about publicizing Unione Corse's smuggling activities in Liberty. You have always honored our past arrangements as well as being straight and upfront with me and thus I am counting you among my friends.

So I used one of Leiden's most powerful computers and put my expertise into use. There is no other person more qualified for this type of hacking, even among my peers. Eventually I connected in the USI (Universal Ship Identification) system and extracted the information you want. I'll submit said information on the channel you indicated.

If you ever need my help again, you can always contact me directly Deputy Arbiter.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Lane Hackers | From: Bill Hickok - WildBill - 04-11-2016

....Powering Transmitter....
....Opening Com Channel....
....Encrypting Transmission....
.:j:. - Junker Congress - .:j:.

[Image: avatar_20471.jpg]

Deputy Arbiter Wild Bill

Howdy Mr. Yoshida,

You boys done some fine werk there. If'n y'all ain't seen yet, I'm puttin some more credits up fer catchin this vagabond. Reason I'm talkin to you directly is, y'all're the only ones what've brought us proof she's still flyin round out there. Now, I done put up 150,000,000 sc fer the feller what can bring me this scoundrel an the ship JunkerTown. Seein how y'all've been so damned efficient already, I'm willin to double that fer yer organization. Find 'em an bring 'em in fer me an we'll pay y'all 300,000,000 sc. Jus keep in mind, ship ain't worth nothin to me if'n it's been junked, an pilot ain't worth nothin to me if'n he's dead.

Sincerely,
Wild Bill, Deputy Arbiter Junker Congress

[Image: sig-1.png]

....Transmission Terminated....