Discovery Gaming Community
To: Order High Command From: Triple Hazard Pay, Inc. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Order High Command From: Triple Hazard Pay, Inc. (/showthread.php?tid=138013)

To: Order High Command From: Triple Hazard Pay, Inc. - Triple Hazard Pay Inc. - 04-11-2016

Greetings Admiral Golanski and staff.

This is Wallace Binghamton with something I'm going to regret in the morning.

I note with some consternation that unaffiliated Freelancers are, under your regulations, forbidden from Omicron Mu.

This is a tragedy, because I look at pictures provided by Zoner travelers and see a nice system that could be made infrastructure for when civilization gets that far.

To business.

My company, Triple Hazard Pay, Inc., wishes to establish a modular base in orbit of Planet Akabat, or Akabat, as I'm told it's called. This is an excellent thing, because in the event of unemployment on the surface, jobs would be readily available in space, and face it, you guys need the supply lines.

Speaking of supply lines, we, and any Zoners or other unaffiliated groups, transporting goods to the surface of Akabat itself, get plausible deniability in hauling aforementioned sundries when questioned by people like The Core, because we're obviously supplying the (neutral) installation.

I await your response with bated breath.

Wallace Binghamton
Stuffed Shirt
Triple Hazard Pay, Inc.

RE: To: Order High Command From: Triple Hazard Pay, Inc. - Triple Hazard Pay Inc. - 04-12-2016

[Re-transmitting]

RE: To: Order High Command From: Triple Hazard Pay, Inc. - Jeremy Hunter - 04-14-2016

[Image: 160aiyg.png]

Mister...Binghamton.

My name is Jeremy Hunter, on behalf of the Order High Command. Your...request is both interesting, and concerning. Interesting in how it could assist with any supply problems we may face in the unforseeable future...and concerning in how we know nothing of Triple Hazard Pay, Incorporated. Truly we only know one Incorporated, and they would rather eat donuts and demand outrageous fines.

Order Space will remain off limits to your company until we know more. Please provide details on your company and goals within the Omicron Systems, and specifically why you are so interested in Akabat and not say, one of the planets in the Omicron Zeta system?

We await your response.

Hunter Out.

RE: To: Order High Command From: Triple Hazard Pay, Inc. - Triple Hazard Pay Inc. - 04-14-2016

From the office of Wallace Binghamton...

Thank you for getting back to us.

We're a decidedly apolitical group who wish to invest in infrastructure in the Edge Worlds, running as Independents (or Freelancers, as I'm told we have been referred to as).

Our goals can be summed up as us wanting to:

Seek out the most inhospitable environments for colonization
Establish infrastructure for a manufacturing base.
Sell products of said manufacturing base to interested parties.
Provide education and employment to anyone needing it.

The difference between Akabat and the planets of the Omicron Zeta system is that Akabat is already inhabited and can support life, so our guys have a fighting chance when they eject in the event of an attack by hostile forces destroying our facilities (and also closer to supply lines, I mean this is the Omicrons, we need to stick together)

However, plans for an Omicron Zeta terraforming and colonization project can be set up, pending your approval, of course. Our eggheads are drawing up the plans now.

Regards,

Wallace Binghamton
"McHale and his carousers did what?"
Triple Hazard Pay, Inc.

RE: To: Order High Command From: Triple Hazard Pay, Inc. - Jeremy Hunter - 04-16-2016

[Image: 160aiyg.png]

Mister...Binghamton.

After discussion, we have Denied your request. Omicron Mu remains off limits to Triple Hazard Incorporated. Continued discussion into supplying us within the Omicron Zeta system, or the colonization of Omicron Zeta, is up for discussion.

That is the final decision of the Order.

Hunter Out.