Discovery Gaming Community
To: Mr Yoshida and the Lane Hackers From: Mr. Horowitz - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Mr Yoshida and the Lane Hackers From: Mr. Horowitz (/showthread.php?tid=138097)

To: Mr Yoshida and the Lane Hackers From: Mr. Horowitz - Sol Horowitz - 04-13-2016

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: 5IEg40P.jpg?1]

Priority: Medium
To: Message towards Mr Yoshida

Greetings Mr Yoshida,
I forgot to add some words, when you need me, or when you have any special taks for me, feel free to contact me. Also, when the time will come again, I will apply again for the Lane Hacker, and this time, I will finish the tasks...

*You can hear some turntable music in the background*

That was all for now...

TRANSMISSION END

RE: To: Mr Yoshida From: Mr. Horowitz - Sol Horowitz - 04-16-2016

BOOSTING SIGNAL

RE: To: Mr Yoshida From: Mr. Horowitz - Yoshida - 04-17-2016

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: aYeyeyU.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

Hello Mr Horowitz,

It's good to hear that you have ambitious plans. Only those with ambition can truly advance in their lives. Make something important, leave their own mark in the world.

As a matter of fact, I do have a mission which might interest you. We always have something that needs to be done. I am sending details in private as the matter is quite delicate. It's extremely rare for a man outside the inner circle to be assigned in such an important mission but I trust your skills in subterfuge. Once you complete the mission, report everything on this secure channel.

As for your reward, should you be successful, please consider that you won't need to undertake your recruitment mission and a number of promotional criteria will automatically be passed.

Let me know here of your decision, Mr Horowitz.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Mr Yoshida From: Mr. Horowitz - Sol Horowitz - 04-18-2016

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Greetings Mr Yoshida,
I saw the detail you sent me, looks like a real task... one of the higher difficultys, but to be honest here, I will finish this task.

That was all for now...

TRANSMISSION END

RE: To: Mr Yoshida and The Lane Hackers The From: Mr. Horowitz - Sol Horowitz - 05-26-2016

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
forwarded towards The Lane Hackers

Greetings Mr Yoshida,
the operation has begun. As you can see here I got accepted into the ranks of the Gaian Guard. Also, I managed to get some trust of the Gaian Guard leader, I managed to destroy some Bretonian Armed Forces ships which you can see here.

I will inform you again when I got a promotion or something really interested about the Gaian Guard.

That was all for now...

TRANSMISSION END