Discovery Gaming Community
Sirius Rogue Message Dump - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Sirius Rogue Message Dump (/showthread.php?tid=138120)

Pages: 1 2

Sirius Rogue Message Dump - Sirius Rogues - 04-14-2016

[Image: G8dR9rK.png]

SIRIUS ROGUES

What are you doing?

Whatever you all are keeping your days busy with, I want to know about it.

If I wanted dry I'd read Nabokov's Lolita instead, so make it pretty, with lots of pictures....

Who am I kidding.... You all know what to do.

RE: Sirius Rogue Message Dump - Half.Life - 04-14-2016

[Image: 21jrh9i.jpg]

So like
I woke up this morning and thought "I'm too sober for this"
And I was outta that synthetic marijurana stuff
So I hopped in my ship
Left to go get some more
Everyone was being so hostile, man
So hostile
They all need to chill out
If you know what I mean
Dude, they have problems
Anyway
I Like, got the smoke
Ran into some freelancer dude on my way here too
I was too sober for that
Hadn't even had a chance to light up yet, man
I need to find a guy who will deliver
But, yeah, so the funniest thing happened
With this Freelancer dude
He had some pilots
The B'unter type
So, I like
Brought them off him
800k man
They wont be bothering me anymore
Good score, right?
One day I might bring them to Alpha
Until then, I think I'll like, make them cook
See how good they are at baking and stuff
Brownies are always good
The Sunbucks coffee and doughuts the LPI rookies had
That was good too
Anyway here's your picture
Someone bring me something to eat, man
I'll trade you booze....

[Image: pmaebeii.l23.png]

- Mary-Jane.

RE: Sirius Rogue Message Dump - Half.Life - 04-16-2016

[Image: smoke.gif]

First off, I'll admit, I never thought I'd be flying different colors as a Rogue, but hey, it beats flying solo when everyone is out to get you... All because they think your some general pirate or something. Considering the alternative, the offer was too good to turn up. I mean, this ship certainly isn't the Illusive... Not even close.... but it does have some firepower, and it seems to do the trick. I might look at upgrading her at some point.

As far as today went? It wasn't a particularly exciting. There really wasn't too much happening. I ran into some small-fry, the rookies took an instant disliking to him. Don't know why, he had nothing to offer. His ship wouldn't have even been worth the scrap.

[Image: sjxra0zh.3rw.png]

After that I popped a transport carrying H-Fuel, figured it wouldn't hurt leaving that on Buffalo so I made my way back there.

Talking to this Rogue, I got word there was an Outcast hanging around. It seemd pretty quiet outside Buffalo right up until some 'dangerous pirate' came along. He really didn't look that dangerous to me.... Didn;t even have anything to say. Guess the big bad pirate was scare of an iddy biddy Rogue. To be honest though, if anything the kid looked confused. Outcast colors, pirate identification..... One day he might figure it out.

[Image: syicyjyb.ouo.png]

I had intended to go back and see what else I could knock off, but I never got a chance to. Another Rogue came along, I believe he said his name was GG Allin. Seemed to be my kind of fun.

[Image: biwl3lnl.zrk.png]

Pity I couldn't stay and hang around with them, by this point I was long overdue for another drink and stuff. Apparently Beam was the way to go. So, If anyone needs me, I'll be here, bottle in hand.... Dreaming of a week long bender.

-Penny

RE: Sirius Rogue Message Dump - Half.Life - 04-18-2016

[Image: sg3luwjk.4ez.jpg]

Well, I took a bomber out for a test flight. Still can't say I like that ship....

[Image: j4saekod.wjh.png]

In the grand scheme of things, it is preferable to the transport I took out last time.... Still isn't the Illusive though. At the end of the day I can't complain too much. I mean, at least it was a bit more eventful than the last flight..... Even though it didn't start off so great. Despite having what may as well have been a battle fleet on his tail, a freighter managed to get away. Maybe if I jumped in things might have been a little different, but I figured they had it under control and it wasn't worth wasting my ammo for. Apparently I was wrong.

[Image: 2wjxjoht.p30.png]

Anyway, after he did get away, he called in some Navy guys who thought it would be a great idea to try take one of us out. That wasn't going to fly, so we all came along to help out. I didn't sit out of this one - it was too good of an opportuinity to pass up. These two Navy guys thought they could kill us off, or at least chase us away.... Short of it is they were so very wrong. One of the two fled, the other exploded.

[Image: psl5khik.mxa.png]

I'll admit, it did make up for the bad start. Got the heart pumping and reminded me how much I missed space outside Cassini. But on a totally unrelated note, I don't think I'll be making friends with Beam again anytime soon..... A week long bender lasted all of.... I don't know.... 24 hours? Maybe I'll stick with the vodka.

-Penny

RE: Sirius Rogue Message Dump - Jo Carpenter - 04-19-2016

[Image: jA4skiem.jpg]

Well then...it's been a while since I sat down and did one of these log entries... but seeing as how the boss wants it, I'll deliver. Uhmm, this report is a bit dated and my memory of the events may not be the best, but a few days ago, I wound up flying somethin a bit smaller than my usual frigate out of sheer boredom and the urge to cause a bit of trouble.

It all started when I first heard a call over the open Rogue comm wave... some boys had found themselves a few navy fighters that were more than asking to be turned to Junker scrap. I quickly ran down to the docks on Buffalo and hopped in my fighter. Gotta say, it was somewhat refreshing to be in a ship that could turn a full 360 degrees in less than 5 minutes. But yeah, I headed to their location and low an behold, I found a navy fighter giving one of our Rogue brothers a bit of trouble.

I sent out a warning to the pilot, one that was of course ignored, then released the canon locks and opened up on that mother. The fight turned into one of those where neither side does enough damage to actually count, however, once this other fighter... some idiot named Dave Moose joined the fray, that's when things started to change. My wingman and I ended up gettin hammered on pretty hard and... well, in the confusion, I think he ended up dusted before reinforcements could get to us.

I ended up runnin for my skin, tryin to make my way back to Buffalo and at one point, it looked pretty bleak. But I'm a stubborn *Static* I turned on that pilot and let loose. I wasn't gunna go down without a fight and, well, I actually did a fair bit of damage to him before I was forced to turn and run. That other navy pilot decided to join ole Moose boy and it was only by sheer dumb luck... and a lot of mines, that Moosey bit the dust.

I was so shocked, you have no idea. Usually those navy boys are so good at avoiding mines, even in the thickest of combat, but nope, he flew right into that tiny field I'd managed to drop and BOOM, dead. *Laughs with a somewhat eerie tone* But yeah... I managed to take one of them out and that's all that mattered. Sadly, his wing mate, who's name I can't for the LIFE of me remember took quite a bit of offense and just started in on me. That boy was relentless. I'm still shocked that I managed to escape. My whole rig was on fire, I had coolant venting into the cockpit and I swear [i]to god[i/] there was a sizable crack in the canopy. But somehow I did it. I powered up my cruise engines not half a k from that mother and somehow managed to get the hell out of dodge.

Don't get me wrong, I was scared half to death. I couldn't remember if my fighters auto life pod was working or not, and I was damn sure not in the mood to suck vacuum that day. But yeah, the moment Buffalo came into view, I couldn't help but cheer. anyways... that was a few days ago. My gun cams weren't working and the cha logs are all scrambled, but still. Now if I can only find where I left my pistol I could get that moment the bartender owes me.

RE: Sirius Rogue Message Dump - Kip Epps - 05-10-2016

[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2epRrX1JWI4UWNtaHRsdE5PSjg]

I did something. Finally.
It's happening.

So there I was minding my own business when that Addic guy says Hey, we should really show Liberty how terrible their Government really is. I've got nothing better to do, so I tag along. Did anyone else know about these Business Delegates that are flying from Liberty to Rheinland? I didn't. But, yeah, he stops this Luxury Liner and takes the Delegates!!! Like a Pro. I don't know what he's going to do with them, but we need to be following Addics example. Like, steal people! So I'm including some pictures I took as I got near Addic and this transport (1, 2, 3). That's all I have for now. Just sitting on these 2,815 Delegates from Liberty. Wait, do I have to feed them?

RE: Sirius Rogue Message Dump - A.D.D.I.C. - 05-11-2016

To elaborate further on how this happened..

(05-10-2016, 07:12 AM)Kip Epps Wrote:

I did something. Finally.
It's happening.

So there I was minding my own business when that Addic guy says Hey, we should really show Liberty how terrible their Government really is. I've got nothing better to do, so I tag along. Did anyone else know about these Business Delegates that are flying from Liberty to Rheinland? I didn't. But, yeah, he stops this Luxury Liner and takes the Delegates!!! Like a Pro. I don't know what he's going to do with them, but we need to be following Addics example. Like, steal people! So I'm including some pictures I took as I got near Addic and this transport (1, 2, 3). That's all I have for now. Just sitting on these 2,815 Delegates from Liberty. Wait, do I have to feed them?

Our story begins late last night in the lower levels of the Carolina station.
Addic and the Sirius Rogue crew are restoring basic functionality to the base. After they return power to the communications systems they stumble upon a fortunate find. Luckily when the Junkers left they mistakenly forgot to remove the network presets. It's only a matter of time before the controllers at La Fortaleza discover this oversight, override and block the channel. Still for now they are able to hear two ships talking. Most likely Junkers based on the crude and vulgar nature of the conversation. Addic takes pause when he hears..

[Image: Bane-bane-32199534-500-300.gif]

Unknown (1) Holy crap this ole boy has emself a full load of SUITS!
Unknown (2) What kinda suits like hazmat or business?!?
(1) Not "suit suits" ya know SUITS as in BIG WIGS!
(2) Ah.. Ya I'd heard bout that and look'd into it sum. Seems my ship ain't clean enough for dem white collar fools..
(1) Hell mine ain't neither. They'd prolly wanna cover themselves in a dong bag frum head ta toe before climbing aboard this dirty bird!!
(2) HAHAHAHAHAHa!!
(1) Still bet those folks fetch a good price!
(2)Yea I'm sure tha' ole boy is in for a fat paycheck when he arrives!!
(1)Too bad I can't take em from him here in Liberty especially not with this lawful hangin bout.
(2) HAH Ya prolly not a good idear!!
(1) Eh.. oh well time to hit the bar at the Roch. Ya should drop by fer a drink bro.
(2) Mite jus' do tha' but yer buyin!!
(1)Bullcrap man i paid last time!!!
(2)Now jus you wait a min der I paid twice before you bought las time!!!!
(1) Wha!! I don't recall such a thing!!! Ar you sur' bout tha'!!! Cuz I seem to member the time bef.....?

Addic turns it off as he stands up and says to the other Sirius Rogues working nearby..
Who among you has a transport they can fly?
Kipp steps forward slightly raising his hand as he nods affirmatively.
Addic approaches then says..

[Image: tumblr_mcmnqlaeIR1qeixlc.gif]
Seems we been blessed with a unique and rare opportunity. So the time has come for us to begin the next phase of our plan. I will be boarding my shadow Scylla KnuckleHead and find this ship they speak of. Once I've located it and determined its flight plan I will direct you where to go. Maintain radio silence until I call. Now go..

Addic puts on his vest and jacket before heading up to Carolina's docking bay.
[Image: TheDarkKnightRisesBane4.gif]

He boards the stealth Scylla Knucklehead and heads for New York. Engaging his cloaking device he travels down the lanes thru Texas. Upon arriving at Planet Houston he spots the liner carrying the delegates exiting the trade lane from New York. The ship is now headed for the lane to Hudson. Addic does an about face and quickly turns the Knucklehead around. He is able to jump thru first and stay in front of the liner. Reaching the Hudson jump gate first Addic jumps into Hudson and takes the lane. He then radio's for Kip to head toward Dawson base and wait for further instructions.
As luck would have it on the lane to Hamburg some rookie pilots had managed to knock out the lane. It is here that Addic stops and waits for his prey. A few seconds later the liner appears and is forced to drop out of the disabled lane. He is just a few meters away from the Knucklehead when it appears from the shadows. After a short conversation with the liner's captain he wisely decides to comply with Addic's demands. Addic then calls in Kipp who is near the Dawson station at this time. He then gives the captain an offer he couldn't refuse, To hand over roughly half of the business delegates in his hold. Once that is done he will be free to go. The captain reluctantly hands them over to Kipp in his pirate transport. Addic then allows the liner to leave otherwise unharmed. Kipp is ordered to return to Carolina as Addic returns to the shadows.

RE: Sirius Rogue Message Dump - Kip Epps - 08-24-2016

Check it out.
I met up with some Lane Hackers today.
We were in California when we spotted this Orbital Spa And Cruise Luxury Liner.
It was near the Cortez Jump Gate, so we followed him in to Cortez.
You guys should of seen it, well, you can.

Can you believe it? This guy had one of our Pilots.
Said he was a friend of his.
So I got him back with the help of our Lane Hacker friends.
Sadly, I lost him again a little bit later.
I was fighting a 5th Liberty Navy Officer when a Bounty Hunter got me from behind.
See for yourselves.

Don't judge me too harshly brothers, it was my first time flying the Scat in real combat.
I could definitely use some work.

RE: Sirius Rogue Message Dump - Cælumaresh - 08-28-2016

[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/EFNV46b.jpg?1[/img]Sender ID: Helen Reed, Sirius Rogues
Communications ID: #142134-1242-7835
Communications subject: First flight
Communications point of origin: Buffalo
Communications signal strength: Strong
Communications encryption: #103123-1235

Opening transmission....

Yo folks,

How's everyone doin', eh? Sure had a fun day m'self! I watched a trader blow up, and some random dude had what seems like billions of spare Raven's Talons.
Pesky guy that one, kept comin' back at us, and dying each and every time. So I met this GC gal'. Pretty nice person, seems t' be in a relation with somekind 'f LPI officer.
Regardless of that she was all to eager t' help me enforce my threats to extort some 5 million credits out of a OSC Smuggler! Below are some fireworks and scans of said GC gal and the OSC transport.

Regards,

Helen

Closing transmission....

RE: Sirius Rogue Message Dump - Stoner_Steve - 08-30-2016

[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/L9dT6Aa.png?1[/img]
--- Transmission Status: Online ---

Sender ID: Blind Bob
Subject: Don't Wait Up
Encryption: High
Priority: Medium

Hey Gang,

I've taken the Roach Coach up and I'm currently on my way back to Nivertion with a load of Orange Dream, let me know if y'all want a cut...for a price

Bob Out

--- Transmission Status: Offline ---