Discovery Gaming Community
To: Liberty Navy HC; CC: 5th Fleet HC; From: BAF - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Liberty Navy HC; CC: 5th Fleet HC; From: BAF (/showthread.php?tid=138172)

To: Liberty Navy HC; CC: 5th Fleet HC; From: BAF - Thunderer - 04-15-2016

- Message Class: Textual -

-= Medium Encryption =-

Priority: Medium
To: Liberty Navy High Command

Noble allies,

Today I come to you with a rather technical issue. Namely, we have discovered that your ships function slightly better in your hands than in our. Our scientists have blamed poor maintenance, but found no solution to the problem. They are maintained by the general instructions, same as our own, which are working as intended. We do not know if our mechanics are using inefficient fuel, or not cleaning its residue well enough, or perhaps using a wrong approach while repairing or maintaining complex systems.
Due to that, the Armed Forces are asking for some of your experienced engineers and professors to hold as many lectures as necessary to some of our skillful engineers and mechanics aboard Southampton. We realize that even you cannot help us educate all of them at once, so we are planning that those few who will have attended the course hold the same to the rest.
We can offer your party an identical deal in return. Please contact us if you accept our request and offer, or if you have something to add.
Long live the Queen and the Republic of Liberty.

Yours sincerely,.....................................................
Admiral Sir George R. Hall

- Open for Replies -

RE: To: Liberty Navy HC; CC: 5th Fleet HC; From: BAF - Arbs - 04-15-2016

****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Vice Admiral Alan Jones, CO Logistics Corps
TARGET ID: Admiral Sir George R. Hall
SUBJECT: Additional science personnel.
ENCRYPTION: Medium
PRIORITY: Medium

Admiral Sir George R. Hall,

You message has come to us in good health. It has been quite a while since the signing of the Curacao treaty, and no doubt those vessels are not immune to attacks or wear and tear damage alike. Perhaps the reasons behind the poor maintenance are due to the limited presence of our scientific teams, since the days when the curacao treaty was signed where the technology exchange was done as well. Following your request I will have these numbers increased rather soon.

This communication also reminds me of the Bretonian vessels and technology currently in service within the First Fleet and the Navy. I would like to have a team of specialized individuals, to have a check, calibrate, and reorganize the process these vessels are maintained or operated accordingly to the modern Bretonian Standarts.

I am currently aboard Southampton Shipyard as I am observing and inspecting the operations of the Expeditionary Fleet and the Logistics Crops in Bretonia. So contacting each other at this time will be rather easier and prompter. Feel free to forward any questions or statements directly to this channel or to me.

Best of Regards.

Alan Jones
Vice Admiral, First Fleet
CO Logistics Corps

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

RE: To: Liberty Navy HC; CC: 5th Fleet HC; From: BAF - Thunderer - 04-15-2016

-= Medium Encryption =-

To: Vice Admiral Alan Jones

Honourable Vice Admiral,

I believe in the might of written word. This does not mean that you are not invited for a tea aboard Southampton if you are up for it. It is hardly the best in Bretonia, but I doubt that a better one is worth a few astronomical miles for you.
What I am primarily contacting you for is to notify you that we are going to send 60 scientists to Liberty, half to West Point Military Academy and half to Norfolk Shipyard. We hope that their diligent service is diligent enough.

- Open for Replies -

RE: To: Liberty Navy HC; CC: 5th Fleet HC; From: BAF - Thunderer - 04-15-2016

-= Medium Encryption =-

Esteemed Vice Admiral,

The scientists have been brought to the destinations by the BAF|A-HMS-Hurricane, a Churchill-class under command of Assistance Officer Emile Heskey. Please consider his rank before condemning his statement about the scientists. I also ask of you to allow them to rest from the long journey before they start working. We are expecting your scientists on Southampton.
Long live the friendship between our Houses.

Attachments: #1, #2, #3, #4.

- Open for Replies -

RE: To: Liberty Navy HC; CC: 5th Fleet HC; From: BAF - Arbs - 04-16-2016

Your invitation is very appreciated Admiral Hall. I will be looking forward to it as soon as i find a portion of free time. We have already prepared a crew of 250 Scientists and workers to start a training program for your service personnel to perfect their skills on repairing Libertonian ships. We will transfer the personnel from Norfolk shipyard soon. We will let you know once they arrive. I shall be looking forward to your offer. Long live Bretonia and Liberty.

Best of Regards.

Alan Jones
CO Logistics Corps

RE: To: Liberty Navy HC; CC: 5th Fleet HC; From: BAF - Arbs - 05-10-2016

Our specified group of workers and science teams have been transferred to Southampton shipyard since around two weeks ago now and we have already received positive feedback on their work's progress from them. From what I read the first of the series of repairs are already finished and some vessels should already be flying-capable. I would recommend to already test fly these vessels by assigning them to specific groups for re-evaluation and perhaps effectively deploy them in future operations.

Best of Regards.

Alan Jones
CO Logistics Corps

Attachments:
::::

RE: To: Liberty Navy HC; CC: 5th Fleet HC; From: BAF - Thunderer - 05-22-2016

-= Very High Encryption =-

Honourable Vice Admiral,

The Liberty vessels under Bretonian colours have been evaluated as working perfectly. Soon, we shall begin employing them for cutting the Gallic supply lines in Edinburgh and Tau-31 while your defenses are keeping their main fleets busy in Magellan and California. I am certain that their command is not expecting Liberty ships so far inside their territory.

- Open for Replies -