Discovery Gaming Community
Coded Message from THP|Pyro to Wilde.Urteil - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Coded Message from THP|Pyro to Wilde.Urteil (/showthread.php?tid=138276)

Coded Message from THP|Pyro to Wilde.Urteil - Machelvanius - 04-18-2016

Transmission Begun_ Encryption: AES 256.rk code *************** ; filter noise ; create secure connection

Target Neural Net: Urteil . . . . . . . . Searching . . . . . . . Target found

Open connection:

Mr. Urteil,

Thank you for sparing the lives of me and my crew, along with my fellow captain. During our conversation you asked for me, in return for your generosity, to gather intelligence on the Liberty fleet. I have some information for you here. They may be more to come if we can keep this transmission between ourselves. I fear that others throughout Sirius are watching Triple Hazard Pay closely and we are unable to fly very far under the radar . . . so to speak.

In my travels I found several ships of interest to you.

First is the LNS-Plymoth-Rock at Philadelphia Station in Pennsylvania.
Image A

The second is Ray.McCoy he is between Pennsylvania and New York.
Image B

Next we have LNS-Tyrael and this one parks at Newark, New York and sometimes the jumpgates of California and Pennsylvania.
Image C

Here's a bonus for you. Proof that the Liberty government doesn't even trust itself.
Image D

This is the last one I was able to collect. LNS-Calypso at Norfolk, New York.
Image E

I hope you will find this to your liking.

In your debt,
Pyro

Connection Terminated, encryption secured

RE: Coded Message from THP|Pyro to Wilde.Urteil - Burning - 04-22-2016

[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: "Das Urteil"
SOURCE: Unknown, Rheinland
SUBJECT: Intel

Herr "Pyro",

You're clearly frightened, aren't you? Don't be afraid, as long as you obey my orders, it is my obligation to keep you alive. The same applies to your friend.
Hopefully we can stay in contact without you breaking my trust - once you earned it. Before we continue, I need to know what the so-called Triple Hazard Pay is. What's the organization's purpose, are you part of their higher ranks, and where exactly do you operate. I await your reply.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Das Urteil
Fehler: Keine Angabe
Rheinland Federal Polizei

[Image: RFPFooter1.png]

RE: Coded Message from THP|Pyro to Wilde.Urteil - Machelvanius - 04-22-2016

Transmission Begun_ Encryption: AES 256.rk code *************** ; filter noise ; create secure connection

Target Neural Net: Urteil . . . . . . . . Searching . . . . . . . Reply

Open Connection

Mr. Urteil,

You're assurances are very calming to my mind. Thank you.
Triple Hazard Pay is a small organization of traders. I share Second in Command with one of my fellow Captains. We are known for taking on tasks that would prove hazardous, or otherwise of great risk for those who will pay us under contract. We also find the greatest profit for our Captains and Crew members. All of our work that we do is lawful. We take any allegations of illegal behavior very seriously. We are also known for being in one way or another, completely crazy. We have found that the most hazardous conditions are not for those who hold a tight grip on their own sanity.
Triple Hazard Pay works in All of Sirius, depending on our contracts with different bases, individuals and groups. We believe in free trade and you will likely see our captains in convoys of Serenity Transports. Most of us have homes in more than one place. And our centralized operations changes with each contract. Basically we are mobile. Our home base is Deep within the Omegas. We have been sworn not to reveal it's location due to our hosts. I can only tell you that we can provide you with the finest Vodka if you ever so desire.
I hope my explanation comes to your satisfaction

Pyro
Connection Terminated: Encryption Secured

RE: Coded Message from THP|Pyro to Wilde.Urteil - Burning - 04-27-2016

[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: "Das Urteil"
SOURCE: Unknown, Rheinland
SUBJECT: Intel

Herr "Pyro",

The discription of the Triple Hazard Pay clearly caught the interest of the Rheinland Federal Polizei. You and your organization could be of gut use for the Polizei, as long as you stick to the task we assign you to. By assisting the Polizei, you would get privileges regarding the law and fines. For sure you are familiar with the laws of the Bundesrepublik. Feel free to suggest a perk for your company, so we can work something out. Your part of the deal is to deliver some goods here and there. Mostly hazardous cargo, as this is your company's profession.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Das Urteil
Fehler: Keine Angabe
Rheinland Federal Polizei

[Image: RFPFooter1.png]

RE: Coded Message from THP|Pyro to Wilde.Urteil - Machelvanius - 04-29-2016

Target Neural Net: Urteil . . . . . . . . Searching . . . . . . . Reply

Open Connection

Hello Mr. Urteil,

I have received your message with great gladness. Triple Hazard Pay, Incorporated is always pleased to work with government officials and of course, we are always looking for additional contracts.
In order for our organization to fully understand the scope of assistance that we will be providing for you and the possible "perk" as you stated that we may need, it would be helpful to know the types of hazardous cargo you wish us to deliver along with the origination point, if you have one in mind, and the destination of that cargo. Please forgive my request for more information, this in no way changes our willingness to help the Rheinland Federal Polizei. However, it is in the best interests of both Triple Hazard Pay and the Rheinland Federal Polizei if the details and origination of our agreement stays off official records. Of course it will be important for both of our interests to make sure the contract itself is available in official channels and any "perk" determined to keep THP on the so called "up and up."

Thank you again for this opportunity,

Pyro

Connection Terminated, encryption secured