Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Core, AP Manufacturing. | From: STC - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Core, AP Manufacturing. | From: STC (/showthread.php?tid=138320)

To: The Core, AP Manufacturing. | From: STC - Don - 04-19-2016

-Incoming Transmission-
Encryption: Very high

[Image: cvKMP7j.png]

Greetings Mr. Eric,

This is Prof. Matt, CEO of Sirius Technology Center in New London, It's been a while since our last talk..

I'm coming to you today with a new business offer, one of the material needed for production is sold at Freeport 11 in Omicron Delta.

As you know, it is not easy to fly there with our corporate ships, it is very risky for us.

That's why I'm contacting you today, to see if you can supplying us with this material, the material is Iridium and it's cost price is 350 per unit.

We also want to get a large quantities on monthly bases, so we can make it within a contract.

The minimum quantity is 20K and max is 60K, also we need proof of delivery to trace the stock if possible.

on your way back, our base can supply you with Gold ore so you can sell it in planet New Berlin.

About the prices, We will buy the iridium at 3500 per unit, and the base selling gold ore at 3500 per unit.

That's it, think about the offer and let me know...

Hope to hear from you soon,

Have a good day gentleman.

Prof. Matt Williams

-Transmission Terminated-

RE: To: The Core, AP Manufacturing. | From: STC - Sombs - 04-23-2016

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Tristana Valar
Location: Core Bison Transport "Core|APM-L-Mercurius", Omicron Delta
Subject: Report
ENCRYPTION: APM-STANDARD

[Image: apm01_by_rhulaner-d9zx1ke.png]

Good day, Sirius Tech Center.

It's Tristana Valar, Captain of the Core|APM-L-Mercurius.

Well, I guess the APM management is a bit busy or forgot to click the "transmit" button or something. Anyway, I don't want to be rude or inpolite or whatever. However, I'm the Captain that risks her hot ass for APM and the STC, so you may allow me to talk at this time.

At this time, correct me if I'm wrong, I've brought somewhat around 30.970 units of Iridium to the Ilfracombe Base. Cool place, by the way. So, I just wanted to say It would be really cool if your miners could make sure that there is one or two cargo holds full of Gold Ore ready for me to take with me when I'm there. My ship can haul 4.210 units of freight, and I'm usually doing two trade runs to your station per day. So an amount 8.420 units in the storage would be awesome. You know, the guys at Colorado like your Gold Ore, and my buddies at Alabama Shipyard and Durban Station really like Colorado's pharmaceuticas. Yeah, the Omicrons are hella rad.

I guess my superiors will provide you the trade logs in short. If not, I will.

Safe skies!

-T. Valar
Core Bison Transport "Core|APM-L-Mercurius" Captain
Core|APM affiliated trader

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

RE: To: The Core, AP Manufacturing. | From: STC - Sombs - 04-25-2016

Good morning, Sirius Tech Center.

Sadly, you decided to remove our docking rights for the Ilfracombe Base without informing us about it. As a result, I delivered a cargo bay full of Iridium to New London, only to see that it was a waste of time. I will remember that.

Anyway, now that the contract seems to be expired, here's a sum up of all the trade logs:

[4210 units of Iridium]
[1500 units of Iridium]
[4210 units of Iridium]
[4210 units of Iridium]
[4210 units of Iridium]
[4210 units of Iridium]
[4210 units of Iridium]
[4210 units of Iridium]
[4210 units of Iridium]
[4210 units of Iridium]
[4210 units of Iridium]

[4210 units of Gold Ore]
[4210 units of Gold Ore]
[4210 units of Gold Ore]
[4210 units of Gold Ore]

We've delivered 43.600 units of Iridium to the Ilfracombe Base and buyed 16.840 units of Gold Ore from you to ship it to Planet Denver in Liberty.

Safe skies!

-T. Valar

RE: To: The Core, AP Manufacturing. | From: STC - Don - 04-26-2016

-Incoming Transmission-

Hello Tristana,

Hmm, that's very strange, I just checked the docking bay and found that CORE| vessels has the rights to dock at our station so it seams that nothing changed.

I guess that your ship is only having a problem to dock at our station, it may happen for some reasons...

Maybe, you shot the base by mistake? or maybe you shot some friendly ships on the way so your reputation got changed?

I'm really not sure what happened but I added your ship to our docking bay to ensure that you can dock again.

Hope this can solve the problem..

Have a good day,

Prof. Matt Williams
Sirius Tech Center

RE: To: The Core, AP Manufacturing. | From: STC - Sombs - 04-28-2016

Good evening, Sirius Tech Center.

I'm glad we were able to solve this little problem we had. Well, in the meantime, APM was busy and today we brought the final load or Iridium to the Ilfracombe Base. You will see over 12.000 units of Iridium were delivered to the STC this day, and adding those 4210 units from my run this morning, I can gladly announce we fullfilled the contract about shipping 60.000 units of Iridium to you.

If you need more, just tell us. Also, I would like to keep visiting your base to get some Gold Ore from there. The guys at Denver pay good for your ore.

// Also, I'm stupid and forgot to take screenshots the whole day, but I think you will notice the Iridium on your base. ;)

Safe skies!

-T. Valar

RE: To: The Core, AP Manufacturing. | From: STC - Don - 04-30-2016

-Incoming Transmission-

Greetings, Captain Tristana,

I would like to thank you for the reports and updates, Good job Captain, it was pleasure doing business with you.*smiles*

and for sure, you are welcome to visit our base anytime to get some gold ore, and maybe you can bring us more Iridium for production, maybe another 40K, what do you think?

Also, I heard that APM has some "heavy nomadic materials - battleship ones" for sale so we need some of them as well, our base offers 25 million per unit includes delivery fee, so let me know if you guys can get us some of them soon.

Also, please send my greetings to Mr. Eric. *smiles*

Have a good day.

Prof. Matt Williams
Sirius Tech Center

RE: To: The Core, AP Manufacturing. | From: STC - Laz - 04-30-2016

ID: Jack Marston
Subject: APM Materials
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Greetings Mr Williams

We are glad that you are satisfied with the iridium and hope its being put to good use. Regarding the Nomadic Material, it is true we can provide what you seek. We can bring some along with our next shipments of Iridium.

We thank you for the business conducted so far and hope it continues this way.
If you have any questions or concerns please let me know.

-J.Marston
Assistant CEO, AP Manufacturing

RE: To: The Core, AP Manufacturing. | From: STC - Don - 05-03-2016

-Incoming Transmission-
Encryption: Classified

Greetings APM, Captains of The Core,

This is Professor Matt owner of Illfracombe Base in New London, Bretonia.

I was just having my coffee and checking the neutral net when I saw the news about Freeport 11, I'm very sad to see what's going on out there in Omicron Delta between your guys in The Core and the Zoner guys of Freeport 11, I hope everything goes well soon.

We really had a good business between the guys at Freeport 11, and Captain Tristana Valar from APM and our station in New London, we also want to keep the business going in the future but I'm afraid this can affect our ongoing contract (iridium shipments) so I guess we shall close the contract for now until things gets better in the future.

We will keep this channel open between us and we will communicate with you again in the future. until then, stay safe.

Prof. Matt Williams
Sirius Tech Center

RE: To: The Core, AP Manufacturing. | From: STC - The Core - 05-05-2016

ID: "Epsilon"
Subject: APM Materials
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Mr. Williams,

I assure you if you bear with us we will resume Iridium deliveries promptly. As the Zoners have declared hostilities to us, we will be halting Iridium deliveries to Freeport 11, as it is all mined from Nauru.

We will have the Iridium returning to your base as soon as possible.

-"Epsilon"