Discovery Gaming Community
Quick question: Bretonian 'Paladin' - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Quick question: Bretonian 'Paladin' (/showthread.php?tid=13833)

Pages: 1 2

Quick question: Bretonian 'Paladin' - Drake - 11-18-2008

I remember when Xing was working on the Paladin some time back... A Bretonian HF with (hopefully) some good maneuverability, to fill the gap between the extremely agile (but weak) Hussar and the brick that is the Templar.

I seem to recall hearing that Igiss rejected it as too Star Wars-y, but I can't find that particular post now, and Jinx recently mention it in the Gaian Gunboat thread.

My question: Did the Paladin make the cut? If is, anyone have pics, or some idea of what the stats are going to be? Good enough that it'll be used, I hope, unless most HFs.

Thanks.

Quick question: Bretonian 'Paladin' - Xing - 11-18-2008

As far as I am aware, Igiss never mentionned this ship was to be rejected due to it being too star wars styled in the gaming development forum. If he did in the development forum, I am unaware of at all.

Quick question: Bretonian 'Paladin' - Drake - 11-18-2008

' Wrote:As far as I am aware, Igiss never mentionned this ship was to be rejected due to it being too star wars styled in the gaming development forum. If he did in the development forum, I am unaware of at all.

Hmm, coulda sworn someone said it was rejected for it's Tie-Fighter resemblance (assuming this is that ship? no pictures of it remain anywhere I can find)... Maybe I'm mistaken? I thought it looked nice and very Bretonian, even if it had the vertical side-wing things.

Do you know whether or not it was accepted? I figured you would have been told, what with it being your model...

Quick question: Bretonian 'Paladin' - Xing - 11-18-2008

I was never informed of any updates with my models, not even when they were put in mod. As such, I am as much in the dark as any of you.

Quick question: Bretonian 'Paladin' - mjolnir - 11-18-2008

It's in and flying.... the dark side of the force is with it!

Quick question: Bretonian 'Paladin' - Stoat - 11-18-2008

Magic!! An HF for me to fly at last!!!! You have no idea how happy that little piece of news makes me. :yahoo::yahoo:

Quick question: Bretonian 'Paladin' - Unseelie - 11-18-2008

Could we get a picture? The ones in the old thread have been removed due to age...

Quick question: Bretonian 'Paladin' - Stoat - 11-18-2008

Found this.

Paladin

Seems to be the only image available.

Quick question: Bretonian 'Paladin' - dr lameos - 11-18-2008

:ohmy:me wants...

I'd replace a templar for this

Quick question: Bretonian 'Paladin' - GhostFace - 11-18-2008

Oooo...I can see how it can be resembled to star wars, but at the same time I can see the difference on how its not a Star wars ship.