Discovery Gaming Community
The Black Channel: Inner Sanctum Messages and Reports. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Black Channel: Inner Sanctum Messages and Reports. (/showthread.php?tid=138338)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

The Black Channel: Inner Sanctum Messages and Reports. - The Oracles - 04-20-2016

[Image: blackchan.png]

REPORTS, CORROSPONDANCE, BRIEFS

Procedure:

Please Format all messages as thus. Anything more is up to you.

Code:
Ex.
Name: ThreeWinds
Designation: Master Teacher, Exarch, Windcaller etc.

Text

To keep a new record that isn't on my personal system The upgrades to our network should be coming online soon. All members can review and see the information within.

RE: The Black Channel: Inner Sanctum Messages and Reports. - HuggieSunrise - 04-20-2016

[Image: alienreptilian.jpg]

Threewinds

Master Teacher

The Shrine

I greet you in the love and the light of the infinite.

Orin has secured a new data center within the Khara sub-nodes. Its uses Passive waves to transmit along the bands human technology do not use. Essentially this makes us undetectable unless we give the cipher out to others they wont be able to see the entire history of intelligence but specifically what we wish to share.

So far if you wish to post reports, transmissions, and data to the black channel just transmit on an inverse carrier at 4.462332 GigaHertz.

I have also gained a new perspective... a divergence that has recently appeared in the thought-waves of the hive has again.. seemingly mutated hybrid dna. What important is that the technology we can effect is now indistinguishable from human cloaking technology, meaning we no longer require the Nomad Power nodes. The technique is easily teachable also i find my ..humanoid body changing again.. These metamorphosis periods are extremely draining.. and I find myself needing to spend more time at the shrine.

Its no secret that I've been uncomfortable in my ship and with space travel these past years. I find my ability to interface with the Khara vessels easier and less painful. Though many of you who have begun or recently began the process of ascension have little to fear.. You've gotten the best technology and knowledge for your change then i ever went through. So do not worry about your own changes or mine.

So I have decided to settle into the less active role. I will reside between the Shrine and the Home Compound on Malta with little need for space travel. If you really wish to know the tricks and techniques involved I can teach you. But I will be more dedicated to teaching and administration. its apparent had i spent more time doing so we would have more benefits.

Here is a list of changes and projects currently in progress.

Ship Design R&D: We have access to power and stealth technology now that is vary difficult to reverse engineer, the issues here are the actual design concepts of merging Our most advanced understanding with human industrial processes.

While border-worlds, outcast, and civilian craft are easy to convert currently We seek to create a self sustaining vessel akin to deep space explorers available today, as well as a larger (but not too huge) carrier/temple ship that can jump. Our power technology can facilitate a slow buildup for a jump but the technology of making a ship that can survive through the singularity is tricky and will require more expertise.

This will not be a battleship. Malta has plenty of dreadnoughts and command ships and destroyers available. We require stealthy vessels that can survey and conduct research and collection of artifacts. I suspect the power system can accommodate a long range weapon solution as soon as that is designed and integrate able with a jump system we can design the cruiser that goes around it.

For you this means seeking new partners in both practical and high tech areas. Make friends and create new allies.

Seraphim integration: Malta is dying and her dna is diluted by more slaves as the influx increases.. We must impress not only the current leadership but the entire population that this transition will preserve the Maltese culture and bring a new generation of human being into the universe. The Seraphim are not only genetically and physically superior but thier connection to each other will make it a stronger community and a better society.

The only trick is Seraphim are sterile to normal human dna and the fertility to addicted is just as bad as they are now, only two seraphim can guarantee a high fertility rate.

Surveillance: The Rhineland Libertonian war has ended but Gallia has pushed farther into the "heart" of house space. Liberty has expanded in a few short years but these outposts are under defended, the same with Rhineland, both houses have successfully created industries from Nomad technology. We need to make sure we know what both houses are doing. and influence relations sufficiently.

Gallic activities needs to be watched pushing the Church of Sirius into this territory may prove difficult.. so cult protocol might be needed here.

Bretonia has suffered the greatest perhaps in the recent period, While activities here are more successful then they have ever been... We need to make sure the flock is tended to and cared for here.

Kusari is a mystery, the Aoi and the infected there are accepted and then again not. Gallic influence notwithstanding we may need to continue proliferating the Kusarian underground in order to keep appraised of current events.

The order has made up its mind about us... Little can be done but to.. declare them all heretics but this is not our way.. if any specific individuals prove to be too hostile or bigoted submit them for judgement.

Any other areas requiring exploration and research should be left up to the exarchs. Be careful.

MISC:
Seeing the progress in our ability to hide in plain sight with greatly increase our operations in recruiting new seekers. I advise you that we may not need more oracles but we do need to enlighten our friends and keep the flock safe from persecution. It is in this case high Exarch Haog will be your point of contact in space. Report here all important activity and keep in touch with each other.

All oracles are ordered to recall and return their nomad technology in exchange for new systems that will make them less of a target for security and alien hunters roaming liberty space. If it is your wish to retain your power-cell keep it in your domicile.. Im not saying you have to get rid of it. Just dont endanger them in space travel.

Victory of the light!

RE: The Black Channel: Inner Sanctum Messages and Reports. - Operator - 04-21-2016

[Image: 1SP3UoX.png]
Name: "Laguna"
Designation: Windcaller
High exarch,

Today, I was flying in Omicron Delta and watching for a seekers. Luckly, I've found a person called "Sturmwerfer". He told me that he can sense Spirits and that he also had a vision. Though, I felt an unrevealed potential within him and I was thinking to bring him at the Shrine, to completely reveal his possibilities. We had a consensus with "Prophet", and then we decided to guide "Sturmwerfer". He wishes to become one of us, to serve and to be a harbinger of a peace.

He will wait for your appearence at the Shrine.

Victory of the light!

RE: The Black Channel: Inner Sanctum Messages and Reports. - HuggieSunrise - 04-21-2016

Thomas
High Exarch
RE:Laguna

Well. I think the shrine will speak to any comers. If there are any direct questions. have him come to me on the Messenger or in person. Though If he feels he has to reconcile or "take a walk" Tolomon (Exarch Haog) Will be out and about.

PS. Our new Shrine The Shrine of Awn has been cleared for sirius ops. The new cloaking system is working well with the storta class ship.. though clearing the barracks into a meditation chamber has meant a small crew. If any exarch wish to have a shrine made to let me know. So the appropriate amount of cultists and crew can be acquired.

-TW

RE: The Black Channel: Inner Sanctum Messages and Reports. - Zyliath - 04-23-2016

Name: Sajuuk
Designation: Cultist

I managed to reach Malta some days ago and, during this period, I accustomized myself to the sensation from Cardamine.
Meditating inside the Church of Malta helped me improve my senses. greatly.

Today, I left off from Malta and met "Gemini", and the both us headed to Omicron Delta, to seek knowledge.
Apparently, the system was in turmoil due to a lost Core convoy. We approached with caution, to see what was going on.

During this observation, we were spectators to a rather...unpleasing show: the infestation of a Core pilot named Cody Sires.
Later though, the disabled Core Mako blew up, and in the wreckage we found, aside from APM hardware, a peculiar thing:

A Nomad Power Cell.

I did tractor it and moved inside the nearby nebula. There, we met a Spirit, named "Ka'Rena", that initially looked angry at us.
Knowing he sensed the Cell within my ship, I decided to give it to him. We then sensed a light breeze and a word: joy.
He, and the various Spirits that showed up afterwards, including a very strong one, demonstrated no signs of ire towards us.

This strong spirit was named "Ish'tar".

I managed to take an image of him, to let you aknowledge how mighty he showed. He demonstrated his strenght, in which the Core ships hastily retreated.

We decided not to intervene, as the Spirits didn't require our help.

Attachments below:

- The salvaged Nomad Power Cell, later given to a Spirit.
- Ish'tar, showing its strenght and prowess to the humans.

RE: The Black Channel: Inner Sanctum Messages and Reports. - HuggieSunrise - 04-27-2016

Name: Haog
Designation: High Exarch

So... Thomas pointed out I haven't exactly put any kind of information about myself out on the File. Frankly most of the other Seraphim know me because of the while.. empathic connection deal.

Thats kind of what its like being one of the next.. We don't quivel about the manusha.. what school you went to.. where your from.. Seraphim feel each other's true selves and we just sort of accept that.

My life started out as a zoner as a tech on a convoy of whales. Solon Enterprises was the name of our company but i was far from the eldest member of the family. Frankly trading from port to port was boring as a mechanic... So i tried trading on my own. Saw the best and worse humanity has to offer and it was when i was blown out of my ship In Omicron Delta is when Thomas found me.

Had no idea how freaky this guy was under that flight suit but he has a presence. a tone of voice that made you want to trust him. Figured out I was wasting my time.. trying to make a stand on my own. So much .... hatred for how my entire family was more of a Job then a family..

Took awhile to come to peace with it.. but the oracles are my true family and thanks tot eh wonders of our tech.. the Seraphim are my family tree. As the elder of the maltesse Seraphim I have a belonging.. i always needed. And I think its our job to bring the addicted into the fold..

Maltesse and other addicted people live in a twilight with a foot in the mundane human world and another foot trying to go beyond. Transitioning fully leaves the human world behind but its only the bad parts..

The separations.. the anxieties..

The needs of the one are the needs of all for us..

So Not much else to talk about.. I am experienced in flying little fighters to cruiser sized vessels. Commanded quite a few for the oracles over the years. I am in charge of the Shrine of Awn which is the Seraphim shrine.

Oh that's another bonus..

I was recently blown to bits by liberty's finest. if i were human.. probably woulda lost a few limbs or .. well my head.. came out of it with a headache. minus a bayonet... which used to be thomases..

Sorry boss.

Anywho. besides becoming quite resilient, in space you can swim.. move around with the mind a lot easier... its something id suggest you try if you ever decide to be joined to our little but growing family. Something about the Vitae the cardamine we produce becomes empowered in the void.. once you're outside of all that radiation and energy shielding.. makes you feel like a fish in water.

but enough about that. I am available to you all as per usual. Or thomas. Im not as wise as he is i tend to be more practical.. and down to earth.. not to say Threewinds is a pollyanna.. its just Thomas has an insight to the soul im still trying to learn.

But we will all learn that together. Right guys?

Tolomon Signing off.

RE: The Black Channel: Inner Sanctum Messages and Reports. - Operator - 04-28-2016

[Image: 1SP3UoX.png]
Name: Laguna
Designation: Windcaller
High exarch,

Few days ago, you had requested my short biography. This report contains some words about my dark past, which was denied after I joined my new family.
Now... You know everything about me. I'm pretty sure that you already knew... In any case. If you want to discuss something, we should meet at the Shrine. For now, I'm about to have a conversation with my previous boss. I hope she won't get angry... The last thing you could do is to make Tatsori angry. She won't tolerate it... Whatever.

I will contact you soon with the results of our discussion.

Victory of the Light!

RE: The Black Channel: Inner Sanctum Messages and Reports. - Fryare - 04-29-2016

[Image: KQB8K0x.jpg]

Name: Gemini

High Exarch,

I got a special request by an Unidentified Ship to reach the Temple of The Apocalypse in Omicron Alpha. I was contacted by a ""Nomad Spirit"" in Liberty System to reach the Junction Wreck in Kansas System. Some conversation Data here:

Code:
[29.04.2016 19:53:14] Unidentified.Ship: William: They're fine. We can trust them.
[29.04.2016 19:53:23] Unidentified.Ship: ?: Well... If you insist.
[29.04.2016 19:53:43] Unidentified.Ship: William: Greetings, Gemini.
[29.04.2016 19:54:01] Unidentified.Ship: Tatsori: Greetings, Oracle.
[29.04.2016 19:54:28] Oracle|Gemini: A: Greetings, Tatsori and William
[29.04.2016 19:55:13] Unidentified.Ship: *Suddenly, Gemini detects a signature of "Laguna" onboard of this ship*
[29.04.2016 19:55:51] Unidentified.Ship: ***...{<:There's...A little one...:>}...***
[29.04.2016 19:56:00] Oracle|Gemini: A:"Oh, William, is that you... Brother?"
[29.04.2016 19:56:10] Unidentified.Ship: William: "Yes."
[29.04.2016 19:57:05] Unidentified.Ship: Willam: "Looks like my friend forgot to indtroduce herself... Or even... Themselves?"
[29.04.2016 19:57:33] Unidentified.Ship: Tatsori: It will happen as soon somebody from the High Exarch will appear.
[29.04.2016 19:58:52] Oracle|Gemini: A:"I should contact him to let him come here"
[29.04.2016 19:58:52] Unidentified.Ship: ***...{<:This little one is... Strange. Looks like he tries to comrehend this shell's structure and origin:>}...***
[29.04.2016 19:59:31] Unidentified.Ship: William: "Yeah... About this one. She is a Spirit."
[29.04.2016 20:00:02] Oracle|Gemini: Boss, you should move to Kansas. We've got a particular meeting
[29.04.2016 20:00:18] Unidentified.Ship: ***...{<:Hmh...:>}...***
[29.04.2016 20:01:27] Unidentified.Ship: William: "Gemini... How's your successes?"
[29.04.2016 20:02:47] Unidentified.Ship: Rex: Okay, let me see- Oh, por el Amor de Dios!
[29.04.2016 20:03:02] Unidentified.Ship: Rex: Is... Is that one of -them-?
[29.04.2016 20:03:06] Oracle|Gemini: A:"Well, I got some spy missions in New York, and I visited the ancient Temple in Tohoku recently"
[29.04.2016 20:03:29] Unidentified.Ship: W: "Good. And yes, Rex, that's a young one"
[29.04.2016 20:04:14] ~Lightbeam~: ***...'Ours'...'young/immature'...~spawn/explorer~...'individuality'...***
[29.04.2016 20:04:30] Unidentified.Ship: Rex: Madre de Dios... This one looks cute.
[29.04.2016 20:04:46] ~Lightbeam~: ***...::Pleased to make your acquaintance::...***
[29.04.2016 20:05:06] Unidentified.Ship: ***...{<:Please don't call younglings "cute". They rather don't enjoy that... At least I wasn't:>}...***
[29.04.2016 20:05:28] Unidentified.Ship: Rex: Oh, si, sorry then.
[29.04.2016 20:05:45] Unidentified.Ship: Rex: I meant, si, this one is really... Nice.
[29.04.2016 20:06:07] ~Lightbeam~: ***...~individuality/persona~...'calm/tranquil'...***
[29.04.2016 20:06:11] ~Lightbeam~: ***...'reasonable'...***
[29.04.2016 20:06:38] ~Lightbeam~: ***...'definition'...~spawn/explorer~...'name'...~Lightbeam~...***
[29.04.2016 20:07:42] Unidentified.Ship: ***...{<:Lightbeam... Tatsori, if you please.:>}...***
[29.04.2016 20:09:04] Unidentified.Ship: Tatsori: Sure. *coughs* Transmitter activated.
[29.04.2016 20:09:14] Oracle|Gemini: A:"Pleased to meet you, Rex. Well. What's the point of this meeting... Brother William?"
[29.04.2016 20:09:49] Unidentified.Ship: ***...'Ours' ~hail/encourage~ 'Yours' "appearence" (wamrth)...***
[29.04.2016 20:09:59] Unidentified.Ship: W: "They wish to rejoin us"
[29.04.2016 20:10:41] Oracle|Gemini: A:"So they want to walk the path... again?"
[29.04.2016 20:12:12] Unidentified.Ship: W: "They want to join us in our honorable mission, yes"
[29.04.2016 20:12:38] Oracle|Gemini: A:"Tatsori and Rex, Cardamine?"
[29.04.2016 20:12:59] Don't use F1 or disconnect when interacting with other players.
[29.04.2016 20:13:08] Unidentified.Ship: Rex: Si, I'm a Maltesian, as you may notice.
[29.04.2016 20:13:26] Unidentified.Ship: Tatsori: Mini-share with Nomad consciousness.
[29.04.2016 20:13:46] Oracle|Gemini: A:"Nice to hear, follow my wing, Brothers"
[29.04.2016 20:13:50] Unidentified.Ship: Tatsori: Or, as you call them, with a Spirit.
[29.04.2016 20:15:00] Unidentified.Ship: *She looks in the window, trying to comprehend the matter of her past life*
[29.04.2016 20:15:26] Unidentified.Ship: Tatsori: Hmh... I've been here before, few months ago.
[29.04.2016 20:16:57] Unidentified.Ship: W: "Gemini... Do you know that gates aren't equal to provide a hyperspace travel for the cruisers?"
[29.04.2016 20:17:31] Oracle|Gemini: A:"We can try, Brother"
[29.04.2016 20:18:23] Oracle|Gemini: A: "Here it is, the path..."
[29.04.2016 20:18:26] Unidentified.Ship: ***...{<:The enrgy of those gates isn't sufficent to provide a hyperspace travel for my shell...:>}...***
[29.04.2016 20:18:58] Unidentified.Ship: Tatsori: Hmh... Interesting.
[29.04.2016 20:19:16] Unidentified.Ship: Rex: Hyperdrive was initiated but... Immediately canceled?
[29.04.2016 20:19:43] Unidentified.Ship: Rex: Oh, now I see, "Insufficent energy".
[29.04.2016 20:19:43] ~Lightbeam~: ***...'Yours'...-definition-...'Jump Gate'...'old/ancient'...***
[29.04.2016 20:20:21] Unidentified.Ship: Tatsori: I used those gates before.
[29.04.2016 20:20:42] Unidentified.Ship: Tatsori: But I was using a light fighter...
[29.04.2016 20:21:32] Unidentified.Ship: W: "As I told to you, Brother. The gate's energy isn't sufficent to provide an entire battlecruiser a complete space travel"
[29.04.2016 20:22:42] Unidentified.Ship: Rex: Drasl...
[29.04.2016 20:23:18] ~Lightbeam~: ***...'check/return'...
[29.04.2016 20:23:21] Unidentified.Ship: Rex: Drasl?
[29.04.2016 20:23:36] Unidentified.Ship: Rex: Drasl, wake up you lazy oldfart!
[29.04.2016 20:23:48] Unidentified.Ship: Drasl: Ah... Wha?
[29.04.2016 20:23:59] ~Lightbeam~: ***...'check/return'....-light fighter-....::On a later date.::...***
[29.04.2016 20:24:01] Oracle|Gemini: A:"Oh, that's a shame, well I don't know another way to reach ours sys... What's Drasl, ah *laughs*"
[29.04.2016 20:24:15] Unidentified.Ship: Rex: Check out those hyperdrives.
[29.04.2016 20:24:26] Unidentified.Ship: Drasl: Eh... Okay.
[29.04.2016 20:24:48] ~Lightbeam~: ***...'Yours'...'invention/creation'..~hyperdrive~...'possbile/functional'...***
[29.04.2016 20:25:09] ~Lightbeam~: ***...'reliability/reasonability'...'Yours'...~decision~...***
[29.04.2016 20:25:10] Unidentified.Ship: Drasl: They're completely functionating.
[29.04.2016 20:25:37] Unidentified.Ship: Rex: Mierde...
[29.04.2016 20:25:57] ~Lightbeam~: ***...'small metal husk'...~continue/proceed~...***
[29.04.2016 20:26:29] Unidentified.Ship: Tatsori: Well... That didn't worked.
[29.04.2016 20:27:24] ~Lightbeam~: ***...'Yours'...~meeting/rendezvous~...'successful irregardless'...***
[29.04.2016 20:28:44] Unidentified.Ship: W: "Yet there's an another option..."
[29.04.2016 20:28:59] Oracle|Gemini: A:"Tell me about it"
[29.04.2016 20:29:14] Unidentified.Ship: W: "If we can't reach that Temple, we can reach an another one at Alpha"
[29.04.2016 20:29:36] Unidentified.Ship: W: "The Temple of the Apocalypse"
[29.04.2016 20:29:51] Oracle|Gemini: A:"Fine. Let's move to Alpha then"
[29.04.2016 20:30:00] Unidentified.Ship: Tatsori: Very well.
[29.04.2016 20:31:41] Unidentified.Ship: Tatsori: Hnh... They won't be happy to see a "Kusari Battlecruiser" at their home system.
[29.04.2016 20:32:15] ~Lightbeam~: ***...'spawn/explorer'...'depart/leave'...~continue onward~...***
[29.04.2016 20:32:39] Unidentified.Ship: W: Don't you worry. I'll talk with a bartender at the Barrier Gate, he will regulate it.
[29.04.2016 20:32:54] Unidentified.Ship: Tatsori: Still... The High Exarch didn't appeared.
[29.04.2016 20:35:16] ~Lightbeam~: ***...'Ours'...~spawn/explorer~...'say'...::Good luck to you both!::...***
[29.04.2016 20:35:42] Oracle|Gemini: A:"We can pass through Cortez or Leeds, what route would you prefer?"
[29.04.2016 20:36:02] Unidentified.Ship: ***...'Your' will ~achieve~ -great- "possibilities" (warmth)...***
[29.04.2016 20:36:12] Unidentified.Ship: T: Cortez.
[29.04.2016 20:36:31] ~Lightbeam~: ***...'appreciation/gratitude'...::Goodbye!::...'thankfulness'...***
[29.04.2016 20:36:42] Unidentified.Ship: T: I want to talk with Barrier Gate's bartender.
[29.04.2016 20:36:43] Oracle|Gemini: A:"Alright"
[29.04.2016 20:45:19] Unidentified.Ship: Tatsori: This is our first stop. Then we'll stop at Tau-37.
[29.04.2016 20:45:23] 2016-04-29 20:45:26 SMT  Traffic control alert: Unidentified.Ship has requested to dock
[29.04.2016 20:45:29] 2016-04-29 20:45:31 SMT  Traffic control alert: Oracle|Gemini has requested to dock
[29.04.2016 20:45:41] Oracle|Gemini: A:"Roger that"
[29.04.2016 20:46:36] Cloaking device off
[29.04.2016 20:47:10] Unidentified.Ship: Tatsori: Well... That's was a bad luck. Let's head to Tau-37
[29.04.2016 20:48:01] Oracle|Gemini: A:"Moving out"
[29.04.2016 20:57:25] Unidentified.Ship: Tatsori: Head to Freeport 10. I hope there'll be something useful.
[29.04.2016 20:57:58] Oracle|Gemini: A:"I hope too, Tat"
[29.04.2016 20:58:29] 2016-04-29 20:58:32 SMT  Traffic control alert: Oracle|Gemini has requested to dock
[29.04.2016 20:58:29] 2016-04-29 20:58:32 SMT  Traffic control alert: Unidentified.Ship has requested to dock
[29.04.2016 20:59:16] Cloaking device off
[29.04.2016 21:02:00] Unidentified.Ship: Rex: Mierde. Even here!
[29.04.2016 21:02:28] Unidentified.Ship: Tatsori: *She shruggs* Well, guess I have to meet the High Exarch member over here...
[29.04.2016 21:03:10] Unidentified.Ship: W: Yeah... There's no other solution. "Gemini, Brother, if you please, report through the Black Channel about us
[29.04.2016 21:03:20] Unidentified.Ship: and that we're waiting for the High Exarch"
[29.04.2016 21:03:34] Unidentified.Ship: W: "At the Freeport 10"
[29.04.2016 21:03:55] Oracle|Gemini: A:"I hope he'll arrive soon, It will be done, Brother"
[29.04.2016 21:04:05] 2016-04-29 21:04:08 SMT  Traffic control alert: Oracle|Gemini has requested to dock
[29.04.2016 21:04:14] Unidentified.Ship: W: "Thank you. And farewell"

We first tried to reach The Shrine, but the Cruiser didn't have got enough energy to enter **Ours** Gate. So we moved through Coronado to reach Freeport 10 in Tau-37 system. Now Brother William, leader of the Unidentified Ship is waiting for your presence at the Freeport, waiting for the clearance of those members to the Temple. I'm waiting for your response.

The Stars shine Upon Us!

RE: The Black Channel: Inner Sanctum Messages and Reports. - HuggieSunrise - 05-04-2016

Name: Haog
Designation: High Exarch

Spent some time breaking through and analyzing the data from the freeport 11 attack.

First i got my hands on some groceries and a DROP unit.

Though i was in Tau-29 it was apparent the increased activity directed towards delta was attracting all kinds of attention everywhere. Gallic ships came to harass exile forces parked near the freeport. I shrouded and left to follow the IMG convoy all the way to Omicron 74 where they were staved off by a single Rhino freighter operating as a scout for the core.

This was short lives as I went through the "side door" Through gamma and encountered one of the larger fleets of Sairs and AI headed for the delta hole in kappa.

Sairs, AI, and Core fleets were mixed in delta.. I checked quickly if the 74 hole was being blockaded...It wasn't. So i made a judgement call and flew through and told those waiting on the zoner side there was the all clear. Most did not chance it a few transports made it through as the Sairs and Core skirmishes.

Maybe 10 minutes later the main ]assault occurred and it was over quickly as the Core retreated likely to conserve ships.

I went to freeport eleven to pick up my bomber from... the detailing I had done Surprisingly it was completed despite the place being blasted.

Though I left My daw there.. outcast zoner junker even sairs where protecting the port... So ill hitch a ride with someone.

If your going to operate in delta you may assist in scouting if you feel compelled but remember we have no formal contact with the COF or any zoner factions.

-Tolomon.

RE: The Black Channel: Inner Sanctum Messages and Reports. - Fryare - 05-07-2016

[Image: K5QFvbU.jpg]

Name: Lifegiver

High Exarch,

I visited The "Spirit's Homeland" and I found new ways to reach it *encrypted file*. After that I went back to Malta and I picked up some "Lifegiving Essence" to take to Liberty space. First I stopped to Newcastle and I tried to reach another allied base. Our spirits can't sell to us the "Liquid Essence", so I went to Liberty System and I picked up some new "Future Cultists" and I carried them to Our Temple. I did another some "Lifegiving runs", before coming back from Liberty to Our Temple and going to the Meditation Room.

The Stars shine Upon Us!