Discovery Gaming Community
To: LH~ Leadership - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: LH~ Leadership (/showthread.php?tid=138441)

To: LH~ Leadership - ALG Classic - 04-23-2016

[Image: CztHuUZ.png]
Greetings. I'm certain you remember who I am.

I believe we have some clarifying to do, as the political situation has changed rather significantly since we last had comm channel contact.
As I understand, one of your newer pilots extorted one of ours recently, which is no major issue. I have mentioned before that we consider such transactions, if they fall under what I would consider reasonable, to be a regular cost of business.
We appreciate that you not only reprimanded your initiate, but sought us out to deliver a thoughtful gift - a small load of unrefined gold lost by an unfortunate Spa and Cruise transport, from what I hear.
I was pleased to hear Division V's Chief Liberty Operative was able to dispatch the Spitsbergen for this transfer.

Now for a few words about the future of our relationship. Obviously, the end of the war is a factor in our diplomatic considerations, though not as much as it certainly will be for some other organizations.
I know you are familiar with the basic history of our troubled relationship with the Republic of Liberty, so I won't repeat the entire story. Suffice to say, we de-invested almost entirely in the house, limiting our material and financial efforts to the -at the time illegal- salvage of the Pequena Negra debris field.
With this lack of investment in official contracts and our reliance on Junker infrastructure and jump hole, off-the-lanes navigation, our history with the unpredictable whims of the government of Liberty, and the war-related prejudice we are likely to face if negotiating business as a Rheinland-based company, in addition to our fruitful relations with you, we are not currently considering making a heavy investment in new lawful contracts in the Republic.

As a gesture of goodwill toward our continued cooperation, I've ordered a package delivered for your benefit. The Division V Nanga Parbat Ybbs is currently moored at Thunder Bay, a location we consider suitable for discreet business, loaded with advanced shipbuilding alloys, solar panels, and Gigawatt industrial lasers.

With your organization's interest in high technology, we hope you will find use for these materials. Contact us when you are available to pick up the package, and for any other concerns you may have.
[Image: MEPQRNu.png]

RE: To: LH~ Leadership - Yoshida - 04-28-2016

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: aYeyeyU.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

Good day Mr Weinstein.

I am sorry to hear that ALG maintains a small presence within Liberty despite it being the most heavily polluted House. It comes as no surprise why a corporation with a healthy, substantial and meaningful business model would face so many challenges and obstructions from Liberty's established corporatocracy.

Before I adress the matter you have brought up, please allow me to make a few corrections for typical reasons. The transport which gave up this load of unrefined gold belonged to the Omicron Supply Industries, not OSC. Furthermore, in regards to transactions I would like to be very clear on this. For many decades we maintain a reputation as the most upstanding information brokers in Sirius. We could neither build this reputation nor maintain it by not being at all times honest and honoring what we have agreed. So in regards to our agreement, it specifically mentions that ALG ships can make a donation to Lane Hacker operatives but by no means this implies that my men can impose demands or use force.

Subsequently the stolen gold was offered to the ALG transport as a compensation for the mistake of my Initiate. This is how the Lane Hackers operate.

Moving on, we will of course accept your thoughtful gift. This type of commodities are in high demand by our R&D and construction sites. Deceiver Weisen and Interruptor Freudenstein will come to Thunder Bay on the time and date which will be arranged over a private channel.

Goodbye for now Mr Weinstein. Remember that my door is always open for you.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: LH~ Leadership - ALG Classic - 05-01-2016

[Image: CztHuUZ.png]
Greetings again.

I've been informed that the transfer arranged took place without incident at 1200 SMT today. As I was told, the shipment was transferred minus 405 standard units of Ultralloy, which exceeded your transport's cargo capacity.
Your ship was dispatched perfectly on time, as was ours. I would expect nothing less.

I also acknowledge your clarification on the matter of your pilot's conduct.

As a side note, something that may or may not be of interest to you: There was a discussion today among the board of directors regarding potential shipments of construction materials for the repair of the Liberty Navy Secondary Fleet battleship "Harmony". The consensus of the Directorate was to decline the contract.

That is all.

- Weinstein
[Image: MEPQRNu.png]

RE: To: LH~ Leadership - Maria Freudenstein - 05-05-2016

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Interruptor.Maria.Freudenstein.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: fuaLRNw.png][Image: 2.png]

Buonasera Mr Weinstein,
apologies for the slight delay in this communication, transporting your generous gift to locations where it will have the greatest impact took a little longer than expected.

I can confirm the timely arrival of your vessels and also the transfer of materials to the point where my hold was full. Apologies again but the other LH~ vessel was unavoidably detained otherwise we would have accommodated all of your unselfish gift. If still in need of clearing that material we would be happy to exchange with another rendezvous.

Arrivederci
Maria Freudenstein

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...