Discovery Gaming Community
To: RHA - From: BFL - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: RHA - From: BFL (/showthread.php?tid=138491)

To: RHA - From: BFL - Narcano - 04-25-2016

[Image: DiCkoV2.png]

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren!

This is Sonja Narcano on behalf of the Bund Freiheitlicher Landwirte and I'm contacting you as we hope to start off a new relation between the both of us.

At first let me say a few words about us. We are farmers and landlords from all over Rheinland and we are not happy with the things the way they are. We want to get rid of Synth Food and also others in Rheinland space. We are former LWB members and some are children of veteran LWB men and women. We are also fight the lawfuls and their allies. If you want to know more about us just let me know.

The BFL is hoping to work together with you and join forces in combat, during raids or attacks. We are a smaller group, but we got great fighters and are able to support you with ships up to the cruiser class.
We hope that our support can be needed and is also wanted by your organization.

Let me know about our decision.

Hochachtungsvoll

Reichsgräfin Sonja Narcano

[Image: EUsE16f.png]

RE: To: RHA - From: BFL - Narcano - 05-07-2016

[Image: 03g0Myy.png]

RE: To: RHA - From: BFL - Zayne Carrick - 05-08-2016

Transmission established...
Source: [RHA]RHB-Gotterdamerung, somewhere in Dresden system
Сomm ID: Major Siegfried Draay

[Image: xubHBpu.png]

Guten tag, fraulein Narcano.
The Oberkommando indeed desires to know more about your Bund Freiheitlicher Landwirte. You're an Landwirtrechtbewegung cell or an independent movement?

Once that would be cleared, we can talk about specifics of our mutually beneficial partnership.

Transmission terminated.

RE: To: RHA - From: BFL - Narcano - 05-10-2016

Sehr geehrter Herr Draay!

Here some information for you as wanted.
We are an independent movement, but we are also working together with the LWB. Our members are former LWB pilots as well as landlords and farmer from all over Rheinland. We are trying to sell the goods produced by our people, but we are also actively pirating all kind of ships we encounter.

We also want to reduce Liberty's influence in Rheinland as well as forcing Synth Food  from planet Stuttgart.

If you want to know more please ask specifically - I hope I was able to answer your question just like you expected it.

Till then...

Hochachtungsvoll

RE: To: RHA - From: BFL - Zayne Carrick - 05-10-2016

Indeed, your answer was found acceptable.
All military help against corrupted and vile Kanzler's goverment is appreciated, perhaps, group like yours would be able to aid Red Hessian Army less... directly.
Retransmitting... Read/write access granted...
While Red Hessian Army possesses large transport fleet, some of resourses required to build such an enormous ship are simply beyound our reach. You know, terrorist stygma and such. The Oberkommando would be very grateful, if you'll assist us with this project.

But this brings us to another question. What do Bund Freiheitlicher Landwirte want?

Transmission terminated.

RE: To: RHA - From: BFL - Narcano - 05-11-2016

Sehr geehrte Herr Draay!

That's great to hear and if there is anything else you want to know feel free to ask at any time.

The BFL hereby announces that we will support you at the construction of the Tempest class carrier.
We'll also support all your vessel during combat and raids.

What does the BFL want? Well, considering that you asked us to help with the construction of your carrier it made it easier for me to answer.
We are hoping to develop a great partnership with the RHA and work together with you very close form now on.
What we want for our help... 1 or 2 Tempest carrier as our flagships as soon as the construction is finished of course I would buy it and don't want it for free.

I'm going to inform my members about this new situation and tell them that they should deliver goods as much as possible.
We already look forward to work with you.

Hochachtungsvoll

RE: To: RHA - From: BFL - Zayne Carrick - 05-11-2016

Unfortunately, it seems that you've misunderstood me a bit.
Even after this project is finished, Red Hessian Army is going to possess only one Tempest-class carrier, not to speak that the crew required to operate such vessel is larger than your whole organisation.

If Bund Freiheitlicher Landwirte would indeed prove themselves as valuable partners, perhaps we can speak about constructing a Vidar-class cruiser on Wolfsburg shipyard for you.

Transmission terminated.

RE: To: RHA - From: BFL - Narcano - 05-18-2016

Sehr geehrte Herr Draay!

Sorry about that I kinda missed it there. This will be short anyway...

When would it be possible to start the constrution of a Vidar?

Hochachtungsvoll