Discovery Gaming Community
To: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication | From: Border Worlds Exports - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication | From: Border Worlds Exports (/showthread.php?tid=138557)

To: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication | From: Border Worlds Exports - Mr.Badger - 04-27-2016

Incoming Transmission from Scarborough Station, Newcastle
[Image: 1HWlf.png]
To: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication
Priority: High
Topic: Business contract

Message Contents:

Good day,
my name is Sam Ericsson and I'm currently the head of Bowex, first of all we want to send you a big thank you, because BMF shown us again their good work and how fast they can fill a station up with the help from the Bretonia Mining and Manufacturing.

Anyway, I'm contacing you because I would like to work much further with the BMF. I heard from a few BMF employees that you have some narrow passes to supply your station. As the only governmental supported trading company we could help you out, in exchange you support our station with a good amount of gold ore each month.

How does that sound to you?

Sam Ericsson
Borderworld Exports
Transmission End

RE: To: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication | From: Border Worlds Exports - Ayman - 04-27-2016

[Image: i8UfAwr.png]

Communication channel opened...
Encryption: High
Origin:Isle of Skye, New London
Subject:Business contract
To:Sam Ericsson
Cc:Borderworld Exports

Dear Mr. Sam Ericsson,

First of all i would like to thank you for taking the time to contact us and helping filling all New London bases with gold ore is our duties and its nothing new for BMF we have always helped in filling and we will always do and i am looking forward for more cooperation between us.

Regrinding the supply BMF stations, yes we do need help as we always have production in Isle Of Skye and we continuously need lots of materials all the time and in return you will have access to our main gold ore storage station to supply your base.

I am glad thu that you mentioned that you guys are the governmental supported trading company, therefore, i will take the opportunity to discuss a proposal that gonna be beneficial for our beloved Bretonia.

I believe you are aware that we recently managed to move our 2 stations Fortisec & Fortitudine from Manchester system to New London system since the raw-hydrocarbon mining field in Manchester has dried out and the bases been left useless and that was the reason behind the movement to be able to use them in Gold Ore instead.

My proposal is to dedicate our security station Fortisec as a picking point to support Planet Leeds by dedicating a place in the station for Marines to be taken later to Leeds and a place for the refugees in the way back so they can receive any medication needed to be transferred later to planet Sprague.

What do you think ? if you guys agree i am gonna contact BPA and BAF to start the arrangements for the operation ASAP.

Best Regards,
Zak Conner
CEO & Deputy Manager

RE: To: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication | From: Border Worlds Exports - Mr.Badger - 05-08-2016

Incoming Transmission from Scarborough Station, Newcastle
[Image: 1HWlf.png]
To: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication
Priority: High
Topic: Business contract

Message Contents:

Good day,
for Bowex it sounds really nice. Just send me a list of gods goods that your station needs so Bowex can start right now to support your station.

About the Marines, well Bowex has some heavy armored ships which can bring some Marines to Planet Leeds, in the end, it's your decision.

Sam Ericsson
Borderworld Exports
Transmission End