Discovery Gaming Community
To: Order Overwatch, Subj: Akabat - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Order Overwatch, Subj: Akabat (/showthread.php?tid=138584)

To: Order Overwatch, Subj: Akabat - Sabru - 04-28-2016

[Image: eCMqhTx.png]
Transmitter ID: Nagahide Niwa

Konnichiwa the the Order,

After a discussion with Rika Hunter about Little Akiba on Akabat and settling down there, she recommended that we contact the Overwatch about land acquisition in the civilian areas.

We're considering moving our Blood Dragon clan to Akabat, if we can secure good, sizeable land. Is there a particular officer who handles immigration and settlement?

Regards,
Nagahide

RE: To: Order Overwatch, Subj: Akabat - Omicron - 04-28-2016

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]
Comm ID: The Order Overwatch

Admiral Golanski, on behalf of The Order Overwatch.

Given Akabat is our home, a pearl in Omicrons that we strive to defend as our lifehood, such request will be handled by High Command as there was not much of a precedence to speak of. Blood Dragons are close allies of us and Akabat while not exactly the biggest world around, it is vast untamed surface with low to no population to speak of. Restricted and developed areas are far between as you may inspect it with your own eyes upon arrival. What are particular conditions that you seek on our world?

The Order Overwatch out.

RE: To: Order Overwatch, Subj: Akabat - Sabru - 04-29-2016

Konnichiwa, Admiral.

We only have a few conditions for land:
- Near to Akhetaten and the Akihabara District, no more than 30 minutes drive away from the edge of Akhetaten.
- Access to a large, stable water source

As for the size of the land, large enough to eventually support a small town of a few thousand.

Can you recommend an area?

Regards,
Nagahide

RE: To: Order Overwatch, Subj: Akabat - Jeremy Hunter - 05-08-2016

[Image: 160aiyg.png]

My apologies, Nagahide-sama. We have been busy with the Delta Conflict, as well as ensuring the safety of DROP relief convoys with help from the Coalition and other allied parties.

Near the southern end of the peninsula, where our only city Akhetaten lies, is a mostly undeveloped area we bypassed when the Order erected Camp Brandon at the end of Zane's Pass. I see no reason you can't set up the Niwa Clan's city there, though we cannot assist - all our civilian workers are building Akhetaten, as well as other facilities to accomadate our people. More are trickling in as word goes out of our survival, thus we need to ensure housing and protection.

Please let me know of the name your clan chooses to call this settlement, so I may add it to our groundside navigation. I can also provide you with a few trucks, at the very least, to help get around.

I hope this is agreeable. Please note we may request your Clan also house either a small Order Marine garrison, or help maintain a Quietus Lotus missile defense system. The particulars can be discussed at a later date.

Also, please inform us if any of the Tenrai's fleet needs to enter Akabat orbit, as a courtesy. The Blood Dragons are always welcome. Just...little forewarning.

Hunter Out.

RE: To: Order Overwatch, Subj: Akabat - Sabru - 05-08-2016

Konnichiwa, Hunter-san.

The delay is understandable, having witnessed first hand the conflict in Omicron Delta.

The area seems more than acceptable for our needs, both now and in the future. The Clan will handle all manpower and material requirements. Thank you for your offer of vehicles though. When more of the Clanspeople arrive, we could send some over to provide extra manpower to your civil projects if you wish. We would also be happy to maintain a defense system provided by the Order, but details can be left til later.

We will be naming the town and surrounding region as Ibaraki. Once the districts have been sorted and defined, we will also pass on their names so that your groundside navigation can be more accurate.

Most of the Tenrai Fleet will moor in anchorage at an respectful distance from Akabat's orbit. Only transports and our assorted smaller craft will be approaching and transiting Akabat.

When the town is at a reasonable percentage of construction, we would welcome an Order delegation to join in the official ton declaration.

Regards,
Nagahide