Discovery Gaming Community
To: Kishiro Technologies and Samura Industries | From: A civilian - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Kishiro Technologies and Samura Industries | From: A civilian (/showthread.php?tid=138606)

To: Kishiro Technologies and Samura Industries | From: A civilian - Sombs - 04-28-2016

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Ezrael Vertiga
Subject: Robots
ENCRYPTION: I delivered the message directly to your bases.

[Image: apm01_by_rhulaner-da0ne7v.png]
[This message was directly and manually delivered
both to Planet Honshu and Shinjuku Station.]

Greetings.

This message is directed to both Kishiro Technologies and Samura Heavy Industries and contains an inquiry as to certain services that your repective companies seem to be renowned for. Whoever can provide me with the services I seek shall be paid accordingly.

My name is Ezrael Vertiga, Captain of this Corvo Deep Space Research Vessel. For my near future project, I need about 400 programmable service robots to maintain a big ship; we are talking about dimensions of a vessel roughly the size of a "Bustard" Civilian Light Carrier. Since Kusari is well known for their robotic technologies, especially Kishiro, I think your companies are the right adressants for this.

Here's the list of things I need:

1. 400 programmable service robots.
  2. A programming guide for said robots so that their use can be changed should the need arise.
  3. A big package of spare parts/the blueprints of these robots, just in case.
  4. Your best hacking protection softwares, multiple ones.
  5. For god's sake, don't make those robots sentient. No AI, just tools. I don't want them to take over the ship. They just need to be able to maintain a ship, repair it, manouver it in battle situations or through hazardous nebulae and asteroid fields, you know, that kind of stuff.

If wanted, I would be able to arrange the transport of APM Advanced Hardware to your facilities in addition to the price you demand from me.

Please contact me as soon as possible and give me a cost estimate.

-E. Vertiga
Civilian Corvo Captain

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

RE: To: Kishiro Technologies and Samura Industries | From: A civilian - Kishiro Technologies - 04-28-2016

[Image: Kishiro_Sig.png]

Message Subject: Purchase of Robotics

Being the leaders in the field of robotic research and related hardware applications, contacting Kishiro Technologies is the best choice you could have made. All Kishiro-produced robotics come with expansive manual documentation covering all topics including but limited to customisation and general maintenance, as well as a set of complimentary spare parts to ensure the longevity and value of our products.

An array of security software packages are available, depending on the intended use of the product and the desires of the customer. All products come with a base security setup by default, with optional upgrades for sale for a small and high-value increase in price. In addition, all digital threats, such as memory injections and garbage data saturation, may be accounted and prepared for.

Please find below a package tailored to your needs, and inform us of any changes you wish to be made.

400x Ship service units (Non-sentient)
4,000,000 credits

Full manual documentation
Complimentary

Spare parts package
Complimentary

Software security upgrade (Shinto X)
100x APM Hardware

All units are non-sentient. Ship to ship delivery is available, should it be desired.

Akira Hamasaki
Kishiro Technologies, CEO

RE: To: Kishiro Technologies and Samura Industries | From: A civilian - Sombs - 04-28-2016

Mr. Hamasaki,

I am absolutely impressed. Your response wasn't only very quick, but is also very promissing. Also, the price is very reasonable. So, please make sure the package will only contain the best of the best. Money doesn't matter in this delicate topic. I need the best robots and the best security upgrades in your repertoire.

Unluckily, the cargo bay of my ship is just filled with goods I have to deliver to our project's location. I will have to leave Kusari therefore, but will come back in about 24 hours. If Samura doesn't respond in within this time span, I'll head to Planet Honshu to finish the deal.

I look forward to see you then.

-E. Vertiga
Civilian Corvo Captain

RE: To: Kishiro Technologies and Samura Industries | From: A civilian - Sombs - 04-29-2016

Mr. Hamasaki,

since Samura missed the chance to respond, I will accept your offer. I am currently in Honshu and brought APM Hardware with me as well as the money. Please notify me when you wish to finish the deal.

-E. Vertiga
Civilian Corvo Captain

RE: To: Kishiro Technologies and Samura Industries | From: A civilian - Sombs - 05-01-2016

:::[RESENDING TRANSMISSION]:::

RE: To: Kishiro Technologies and Samura Industries | From: A civilian - Kishiro Technologies - 05-05-2016

[Image: Kishiro_Sig.png]

Message Subject: Purchase of Robotics

An excellent choice. A Kishiro transport will be in orbit of Planet Honshu today at 1800 with your order.

I trust this is satisfactory.

Akira Hamasaki
Kishiro Technologies, CEO

RE: To: Kishiro Technologies and Samura Industries | From: A civilian - Sombs - 05-05-2016

Mr. Hamasaki,

your pilot Shinagawa Maru and I finished the deal today. 4.000.000 Credits for you. Excellent service, and as far as I see it, the products are of the high quality I expected. Thank you very much.

Looks like Samura didn't even saw the neccesarity to respond. Well, I will remember that.

I hope the war in the Omicrons won't reach you here in Kusari. Safe skies!

-E. Vertiga
Civilian Corvo Captain

Attached: Footage