Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Rheinland Military, Büro der Marineintelligenz - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Rheinland Military, Büro der Marineintelligenz (/showthread.php?tid=138780)

To: The Rheinland Military, Büro der Marineintelligenz - The Core - 05-02-2016

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: "Epsilon"
Subject: Forward Operating Base In Omicron Delta
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Greetings.

My name is Epsilon. In the Guildmasters absence, I will handle transmissions.

You may have no doubt heard of the recent Zoner events that have happened in Omicron Delta. I assure you, as your allies, the Zoners are the individuals who are in the wrong. But I am not here to discuss with you the trivia of those matters.

Freeport 11 itself is becoming a thorn in our side. It is a haven for all sorts of criminal scum that wish to operate within our space. This will not do. At the same time, I know that Rheinland wishes to increase its presence within the Omicrons. I have a solution for you.

Therefore The Core wishes to make you an offer. Assist us with the siege of Freeport 11, and we will cement the Freeport as a Rheinland outpost within the Omicrons.

-"Epsilon"

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

RE: To: The Rheinland Military, Büro der Marineintelligenz - Sturmwind - 05-03-2016

=[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=
SOURCE: Rheinwehr Central Command, New Berlin
ENCRYPTION: Medium, port RM-HQ-JU-87
Receiving...
Decrypting...
Opening...

[Image: Elza_zpspsbgujwn.png]

SUBMITTER: Vizeadmiral Ilza Hummel, Rheinland Military Central Command.
RECIPIENT: "Epsilon"
SUBJECT: Forward Operating Base In Omicron Delta

Guten Abend.

I am Vizeadmiral Ilza Hummel of the Oberkommando der Rheinwehr.

The Military is yet to get a clear picture on the situation, but the Core, as one of our greatest allies, can count on us not leaving the situation unanswered.

We are preparing to deploy a smaller expeditionary force to assess the situation, I trust we can count on your aid in providing accommodation and supplies for our soldiers while they operate within the contested region.

Signed,

Vizeadmiral Ilza Hummel
Rheinland Military Central Command,
Rheinwehr Hauptflotte

Encrypting...
Closing...
=[TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=

RE: To: The Rheinland Military, Büro der Marineintelligenz - SkyNet - 05-04-2016

[Image: koch6fvswf.png]
Direktor Koch

Büro der Marineintelligenz
Encrypted Video Transmission

.......● RECIPIENTS:........."Epsilon"
.......● SENDER:-..............Volker Koch
.......● LOCATION:´..........Planet New Berlin, New Berlin System
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ █ ░
.......● SUBJECT:..............Re: Forward Operating Base In Omicron Delta

Koch of the Büro here,

Concerning the firefights infront of Freeport 11... Ja indeed, we have heard of it. What shall i say... Such a tragedy... Schlimm-Schlimm-Schlimm-Schlimm-Schlimm. *He shakes his head and smiles*

It amuses me to see how the Order used this chance to present the Core as a... i quote: "genocidal regime" in their propaganda. Meanwhile their Kemwer munitions flood the blackmarket in Rheinland and supply the real genocidal regimes with the necessary equipment to overthrow the government and murder innocent people. We all know the true purpose of Kemwer.

Please forward Guildmaster Nodtviet my blessings in his decision to strengthen the Core's grip on Omicron Delta. The Unterseebootsflottille will of course continue its operations against Order and Bundschuh supply ships. But it is not our task to pull Rheinland into another crisis. Such steps will require the approval of the Bundestag. Furthermore i don't see a reason why the Büro, or Rheinland at all, should be interested in an outpost with zero tactical or economic value. We are rather interested in establishing the suggested Triumvirate instead of obtaining access to a devastated outpost in the middle of a controversial battle zone.

However, i assure you we will increase our logistical measures and supply Omicron Rho with additional war materials from Rheinland. This might not reach your demand. Hence i suggest you to sign a contract with DHC or Republican Shipping to obtain the necessary amounts.

We wish you much success in your current conflict.

Koch out.

From the desk of,

Direktor Volker Koch
Büro der Marineintelligenz, Oberkommando

[Image: direktorzpui8.png]

Message End

RE: To: The Rheinland Military, Büro der Marineintelligenz - The Core - 05-05-2016

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: "Epsilon"
Subject: Forward Operating Base In Omicron Delta
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Ms. Hummel,

We are very grateful for Rhienland’s support. You have our utmost pledge that we will do everything in our power to support your vessels within the region. We look forward to your arrival.

Direktor Koch,

I assure you that the strategic value of Freeport 11 is quite important. It stands at the center of Delta, and with Core support would be a great first step for Rheinland into the Omicrons. If the station suffers any damage, we can simply repair it.

Otherwise, we would be happy enough for the Buro to at least support us against the criminal elements that are helping the Zoners such as the SCRA, The Order and the Corsairs. If not, then that is understandable and we will prepare our stations to receive supplies.

-"Epsilon"

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::