Discovery Gaming Community
To OSC| from Saint Logistics - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To OSC| from Saint Logistics (/showthread.php?tid=138846)

To OSC| from Saint Logistics - Lorelii_Darksaint - 05-04-2016

[Image: Saint_Comms_New_Erie_Plaid_zps1kbt7l1l.png]

Guten Abend,

Due to the persistent rumor that the Rheinwehr is coming out in support of their allies, the Core, I no longer feel that any of the vessels of Saint Logistics are safe in Rhineland space, as we have made humanitarian DROP missions to Freeport 11 and could very well face some sort of retribution.

This anticipated support goes against the already broadcasted support of of one of the large Rhineland Corporations, ALG Waste Disposal and it is rumored that others may very well follow suit.

At this time of this writing, there has been no Official position from the RFP, but if they come out in opposition of the Military, this could very well be the beginning of a Rhineland Civil War. If it comes to that, there will be no further need of recreational supplies for the resorts until such a time as things settle down in the sector.

Effective 00:00 (local), Saint Logistics vessels will no longer be transporting supplies to the OS&C resorts on planet Baden-Baden, Stuttgart System. All other deliveries of supplies, not in Rhineland Space will continue, without interruption.

RE: To OSC| from Saint Logistics - Croft - 05-04-2016

-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
* ID: Chairman Henry Pines

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Good day Miss Darksaint,

Your reluctance in entering Rheinland is understandable and has been acknowledged, the situation in Eastern Sirius is beginning to concern me as our Humanitarian Aid mission has also provided relief for Freeport 11 in some small fashion as Omicron Delta is quite far removed from our standard operations. Hopefully this storm can be weathered and normality restored in short order as I fear you may not be the last of our suppliers to divert their business away from Rheinland.

I wish you the best of luck.

Message Ended
-- Video feed terminated --
-- Secondary data log saved --

RE: To OSC| from Saint Logistics - Lorelii_Darksaint - 05-14-2016

[Image: Saint_Comms_New_Serenity_Plaid_zpsmikas4xy.png]

Guten Tag Herr Pines -

Earlier this week, I received a copy of the official transmission from the Vice Minister for Foreign Affairs of the Federal Republic of Rheinland, Herr Werner Haupt.

While it appears that the situation in Omicron Delta and Freeport 11 is still very fluid, the questions I had regarding the politics in Rhineland have been answered well enough that I feel comfortable resuming imports of Foodstuffs, Liquor and other consumable goods to the resort on Baden-Baden as well as continuing deliveries to the other OS&C Liners and Resorts.

I am happy to report that the requested deliveries of the following items are on schedule and special deliveries of these goods are being made to meet unexpected demands: Cigars, Tobacco, Consumer Goods, Holo-Sculptures, Luxury Food, Luxury Consumer Goods, Gin, Liberty Ale, Rhinebier, Sake, Tea, and Whiskey. Saint Logistics has also come to agreements with new trade partners so we are now also bringing in Vodka, Wine and Holo-tainment bands at reduced pricing, so I will be passing a portion of our savings on to you on the import of these items.

I'm sorry about the lack or consistent deliveries of Rum, I have been unable to procure a new supply source with enough stock to satisfy the resorts demands, but rest assured my staff is working diligently to resolve this shortcoming. In the meantime, any cases we are able to acquire are being sent directly to the resorts on Curacao and Baden-Baden.

Recently, the Chief Steward of the Luxury Liner Mackinac inquired about the possibility of getting some Blue Jillies to decorate the main dining room on the liner in honor of some guests he was expecting from Rhineland. As we both know, this is a restricted cargo and cannot be transported out of Rhineland space without a special permit. I am currently working with the Rheinland Federal Polizei to get the proper documentation together so I can file a request for a Restricted Cargo License, but as you know, it is a slow and arduous process.

Lastly, I want to thank you for assigning Karen Banks to lead the investigation in the disappearance of my mother. She has made a very difficult time for me a bit easier due to her understanding and compassion. Karen is shining example of the customer relations professionals that Orbital Spa & Cruise is famous for, and a credit to your organization.

Danke

RE: To OSC| from Saint Logistics - Croft - 05-14-2016

-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

A pleasure to hear from you again Miss Darksaint,

The staff at Baden Baden have already informed me of your resumed work, I pass on their compliments to your diligent return. No doubt due to the Freeport 11 fiasco, supply has been intermittent at best and the Rum issue has been a consistant one, the demand frequently outstrips our stock, sending the prices for drinks ever skyward.

Rheinland is notoriously thorough in their laws and at times can be downright stubborn to the point of irritation, I hope you have the patience and the luck to see your request through, If it becomes too protacted I would advise sending a strongly worded letter to their government, the threat of loosing business should light a fire under frozen sensibilities.

Miss Banks has expressed a similar opinion of your cooperation and has recently taken up the post of our Humanitarian Aid Director so that her talents can be fully realised within the company. I understand you are both making some headway with your investigation, I hope it soon comes to fruition and your mother is found safe and sound. Unfortunately our resources have been stretched thin due to the Mindoro massacre, though hopefully our security forces will be available once the matter is concluded.

I wish you all the best.

Message Ended

RE: To OSC| from Saint Logistics - Lorelii_Darksaint - 05-15-2016

[Image: Saint_Comms_New_Darksaint_and_Kent_Erie_zpszwzjss7p.png]

Guten Tag Herr Pines -

Sorry to bother you again so soon, but recent developments in the ongoing investigation are drawing my attention away from my duties meeting the needs of our agreement of transporting goods to OS&C Liners and Resorts.

I would like to introduce Frau Tracy Kent, the Kaptain of the Serenity Class Transport "Saint Shipping" who is as dedicated to the success and reputation of Saint Logistics as I am. She came to us immediately after her discharge from the Bretonia Merchant Navy and will be personally handling your account with the same sense of urgency and timeliness as I have.

Please welcome her as you welcomed me.

Good day Mr. Pines, Kent here -

Ms. Lorleii has spoken very highly of the relationship our company has forged with Orbital Spa & Cruise. I look forward to meeting you and your staff as I make deliveries to the resorts.

If there is anything that I can do to assist you, please let me know via this channel.

Kent out.

RE: To OSC| from Saint Logistics - Croft - 05-16-2016

-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Evening Miss Darksaint and Mrs Kent,

I understand completely Miss Darksaint, your mother's safety is of prime concern to us all.

Mrs Kent we are delighted to have you working with us, I am certain my staff will welcome you with open arms and if there is anything we can do to help, please let me know.

However, I feel I should advise caution to you both should you enter the California system, as we have just received reports of a massive Gallic front advancing outwards from Magellan. The Liberty Navy is responding in kind, turning the western end of California into a warzone, I would suggest avoiding the system if at all possible.

A pleasure as always.

Message Ended

RE: To OSC| from Saint Logistics - Croft - 05-27-2016

-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Mrs Kent,

Orbital Spa and Cruise is currently restocking a new Yacht for operation and I would like to offer you and Saint Logistics a unique commission, a shipment of 2,000 Holosculptures to be delivered to Planet Curacao before the 3rd of June. If you are able to complete this request a bonus of 7 million credits will be paid to the account of your choice.

I hope you are able to fulfill this request on such short notice.

Yours,
Henry Pines

Message Ended