Discovery Gaming Community
To: Freeport 6 Administration || CC: Zoners, IMG - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Freeport 6 Administration || CC: Zoners, IMG (/showthread.php?tid=138872)

To: Freeport 6 Administration || CC: Zoners, IMG - Omi - 05-04-2016

Royal Naval Flagship Chant du Cygne, Tau-31 System
04. mai, 739 AGS

[Image: V6xApva.png]
[Image: PTCCBue.png][Image: r2J1yHN.gif][Image: ZKbmcPY.png]
[Image: FrnH3Tc.png]

Sender: Grande Maréchale Lucie LeBlanc, Marine Royale Gauloise.
Recipient: Freeport 6 Comms Array, Java Station Comms Array.
Topic: Illegal Activity.

À qui de droit,

Once again, elements within the Tau Corridor are hard at work attempting to destabilise our grip on the area. You Zoners, bar some of your more noteworthy and wiser sects, have long since made clear your policy of intolerance and outright opposition towards the Gallic Crown. In our benevolence, we have seen fit to overlook it more often than not. However, with our recent appraisal of events in the Omicron sectors and beyond, we are disappointed to see that once again events closer to our sphere of influence are spiralling out of control, with a flagrant disregard for the Legal Codex on display at any given hour.

Therefore, it falls to me to inform you that the Royal Navy will be taking an active and vigilant stance towards ensuring the hubbub of activity ongoing on our borders remains within all legal benefits. I, personally, have heard several disturbing reports regarding the operation and collaboration of numerous terrorist and pirate entities in this so-called 'relief effort' - and while the intentions contained therein are no doubt admirable, no attempt has been made to appraise the King's Royal Navy of this ongoing insurrection and brazen, wilful ignorance of our laws in space controlled by the Crown.

A mixed patrol wing has been dispatched from New Tours Watch Station, and will arrive within a few hours. I expect full co-operation from both the Freeport administration and the Guild Paramilitary in ensuring any further efforts to render aid to the Delta crisis is conducted safely, carefully - and above all, legally.

In service to the Crown,

Maréchale Lucie LeBlanc
Duchesse de Maine
Marine Royale Gauloise

ATTACHMENTS:

<blank>

Transmission End

RE: To: Freeport 6 Administration || CC: Zoners, IMG - Cmdr. Blaine Chara - 05-04-2016

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Commander Matok
To: Grande Maréchale Lucie LeBlanc

Let me see here.
The personnel of my station have been here quietly for some time DESPITE being told by the Gallic government and the Kusari government that we are a neutral zone in Tau 29 by your respective governments.
In short, you come in, start barking orders, demand respect, compliance and obedience. We keep our operations small here to avoid high profiles.

Tiggl'ah! This "relief effort" of which you speak is because of animals far from you assaulting our own. Why do I get this impression that you sympathize with them? The efforts will continue. It is how the Zoner survives.....by working together.

If it is YOU who wants co-operation, Human, I suggest you make an attempt to earn it.

Commander Matok
Administrator, Freeport 6

RE: To: Freeport 6 Administration || CC: Zoners, IMG - Omi - 05-04-2016

Royal Naval Flagship Chant du Cygne, Tau-31 System
04. mai, 739 AGS

[Image: V6xApva.png]
[Image: PTCCBue.png][Image: r2J1yHN.gif][Image: ZKbmcPY.png]
[Image: FrnH3Tc.png]

Sender: Grande Maréchale Lucie LeBlanc, Marine Royale Gauloise.
Recipient: Freeport 6 Comms Array.
Topic: Illegal Activity.

Monsieur,

It is clear you are neither a diplomat nor, on the other hand, blessed with common sense. Clearly, you have no true appreciation of the delicate position you and your Freeport enjoy; a tolerated outpost of near-lawlessness existing on the very fringe of the greatest Kingdom the galaxy has ever seen.

Respect is expected, not merely demanded, when you Sirians deal with us. I am well aware of the Tau Decree; however, when events move apace and a system on the fringe of our territories is thrown into hiving activity, it is our duty to ensure that the King's will remains as enforced as ever, for the safety of all legal entities within the Crown's sphere of influence. You have no authority to overrule either my mandate or the Crown's in this matter, and you and all other Zoners and Freeport staff will accede to our ongoing investigations within the Tau-29 system or face further consequences for obstructing the King's justice. 'Cooperation', as you put it, is not something the Royal Navy demands from you - it is expected of you, that you may continue your existence in relative peace. We do not need your cooperation any more than the lion requires the cooperation of the mosquito - the onus is on you to cooperate with us, and provide the Crown's forces with all aid and obedience they require as this situation unfolds.

This is not a threat, monsieur, merely a statement of fact. Tread carefully.

In service to the Crown,

Maréchale Lucie LeBlanc
Duchesse de Maine
Marine Royale Gauloise

ATTACHMENTS:

<blank>

Transmission End

RE: To: Freeport 6 Administration || CC: Zoners, IMG - Cmdr. Blaine Chara - 05-04-2016

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Commander Matok
To: Grande Maréchale Lucie LeBlanc

My diplomacy will depend on your approach. If you come in like a bull in a China shop then we will have problems.
The only time I ever have any problems here are when you military types come in doing just that. Bretonia has done it as has Kusari and even some Rheinlanders. I do not miss that way of life nor do my people want it forced on them nor do I like having my patrol ships shot at when we patrol the area for Zoner interests by your own patrols. Call your people off and I will take it as a show of faith.

Now, things are quiet for the most part. I do not allow cardamine on this station and thus the Outcasts do not venture here very often. We operate a quiet station for passing traders. Their deliveries keep this place flourishing. As to where they are going, as to what they are carrying, it is not of my concern. But your involvement to monitor relief activities after a group of ha'blDachs damn near destroy a station far from you, take a lot of lives and are in need of relief supplies is well, troubling.
Leave us to take care of our own.

Good day,
Commander Matok
Adminstrator, Freeport 6

RE: To: Freeport 6 Administration || CC: Zoners, IMG - Jack_Henderson - 05-05-2016

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ Transmission Incoming ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

¤ LOCATION: Deep Taus

¤ COMM-ID: Jack Henderson

¤ TARGET-ID: Maréchale Lucie LeBlanc

¤ SUBJECT: Tau 29 Patrols and Freeport 6 Situation

¤ ENCRYPTION: IMG M.E.T.A.N.O.L. Code

MESSAGE DECRYPTING... |||||||||||||||||||||||||| 100%

Honourable Maréchale Lucie LeBlanc,

The Independent Miners Guild is committed to the humanitarian aid and relief effort of those suffering and we completely agree that chaos needs to be kept at bay, especially in already chaotic times. The Guild appreciates the GRN's role in keeping up law and order, especially as quite a number of dangerous elements have been making the legal deliveries a very perilious undertaking already right from the start.

IMG vessels are in the area and Guild Paramilitary untits may sometimes be present, however the Guild does not take on the task of trying to control what is happening around Freeports. When our forces are present, however, will do our part in ensuring that aid to the Delta crisis is conducted safely, carefully and legally and are more than willing to assist GRN patrols in dealing with troublesome elements.

Yours sincerely,

Jack Henderson
Operations Coordinations

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ End of Transmission ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤