Discovery Gaming Community
To: Planetform Inc. | From: Universal Shipping Incorporated - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Planetform Inc. | From: Universal Shipping Incorporated (/showthread.php?tid=139084)

To: Planetform Inc. | From: Universal Shipping Incorporated - Neptune - 05-08-2016

[Image: blyB5.png]

To: PFI)
Subject: Platinum Incorporated Upgrades
Priority:
Medium

To whom it may concern,

I am contacting you on behalf of Universal Shipping Incorporated regarding a business offer. USI is in the process of expanding the capabilities of Platinum Incorporated base in the Alberta system to meet the ever-growing needs of our clients, business partners and employees. These upgrades include but are not limited to: increased living quarters, upgrades to existing production facilities, other amenities and much more.

In order to minimize complications and setbacks, we have decided to complete this project in small phases: the first phase being the gathering of the required construction material.

Our own large transport fleet are currently handling the bulk of the deliveries of various materials. We will require your expertise regarding Nanomembrane Filters.

We would like the delivery of following to Platinum Inc.:

Quote:- 20000 Nanomembrane Filters @ 2000 S.C. per unit delivered

Should you find the above terms agreeable, the management team on Platinum Incorporated will be notified immediately of your arrival and the deliveries can begin at the earliest convenience.

Sincerely,

Thomas Simcoe
Chief Logistics Officer
Department of Trade
Universal Shipping Inc.

[Image: qcAwCM9.png]

RE: To: Planetform Inc. | From: Universal Shipping Incorporated - 7AlphaOne1 - 05-09-2016

[Image: hQOiAPF.gif]

To: Universal Shipping Incorporated - USI
Subject: Re: Platinum Incorporated Upgrades

Good Day, Mister Simcoe.

I am Daniel Fletchley, current CEO of Planetform Incorporated. I apologize for the delay in responding, seeing as we have had to deal with several departures from our board of directors, leading to me being named CEO.

Coming to business matters, PlanetForm Incorporated does have a large-scale Nanomembrane filter manufacturing facility at the Atka colonisation facility. These can be shipped immediately to any destination, which is, in your case, Platinum Incorporated.

The mentioned price per unit is agreeable to us, and our ships shall be dispatched to deliver these filters immediately after receiving the go-ahead. Also, I am grateful for your involving Planetform in this operation. Hoping for more business ventures together in the future, I am

Yours Sincerely,
Daniel Fletchley
CEO,
PlanetForm Incorporated

[Image: DkRdC3B.png]

RE: To: Planetform Inc. | From: Universal Shipping Incorporated - Neptune - 05-09-2016

[Image: blyB5.png]

To: Daniel Fletchley - Planetform Inc.
Subject: RE: Platinum Incorporated Upgrades
Priority:
Medium

Mr. Fletchley,

I hope the transition into your new role has been a smooth one. Corporate restructuring is never an easy process and has its own challenges. On behalf of Universal Shipping Incorporated I would like to congratulate you on your new role.

As for my initial business proposal, I am glad that you have decided to accept this contract. The management team aboard Platinum Incorporated has been notified and all vessels bearing the
PFI) tag are cleared for docking.

In order to keep track of all deliveries to Platinum Inc., we have established a dedicated channel for reporting purposes that your transport captains may find HERE.

Sincerely,

Thomas Simcoe
Chief Logistics Officer
Department of Trade
Universal Shipping Inc.

[Image: qcAwCM9.png]

RE: To: Planetform Inc. | From: Universal Shipping Incorporated - 7AlphaOne1 - 05-11-2016

[Image: hQOiAPF.gif]

To: Universal Shipping Incorporated - USI
Subject: Re: Platinum Incorporated Upgrades

Hello again, Mister Simcoe.

Thank you for your encouraging words. As you said, transition can be sometimes rough, but with the support of the board, the pilots and the former CEO as well, it has so far been very smooth.

Now, on to business. Our transport captains have been notified and dispatched to deliver Nanomembrane Filters to Platinum Incorporated. They have also been informed to relay all delivery reports to the above mentioned channel. Once Again, I thank you for involving us in this venture. I remain

Yours Sincerely,
Daniel Fletchley
CEO,
PlanetForm Incorporated

[Image: DkRdC3B.png]