Discovery Gaming Community
To: ALG||From: DSEA - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: ALG||From: DSEA (/showthread.php?tid=139143)

To: ALG||From: DSEA - DS Engineering n Architecture - 05-09-2016

Encrypted Transmission: LOADING...

★ Name: Dean Nathaniel Andrews
★ Location: Baltimore Shipyard, NY
★ Recipient: ALG Leadership
★ Subject: New Frontiers

Greetings to the Leaders of the ALG Waste and Disposal, I am Dean Nathaniel Andrews Chief Executive Officer of the Deep Space & Architecture, a subsidiary section of the Deep Space Engineering, but we are self sustained. We have been formed as a company after the financial crisis caused by some asset restructuring within the Deep Space group. The reason why we are contacting your today is a simple matter at first hand but in other order of ideas something that has created issues between our corporations for a long time.

For one we are our own group with our leadership, ideas and goals but we wish to have as much prosperity in Liberty as much as we want to have it in Sirius. We know due the war between our houses and many other conflicts our corporations were never accepting the other one, but today I wish that we could change that. Now that the war is over and borders open we want to open our relations with the ALG and all of the other leaders of the main industrial and corporative bodies in Rheinland in order for the both houses to prosper in anyway and form and be able to aid our house and the other house.

That being said we would like to cordially invite the body of leaders of the ALG to meet with the body of leaders of DSEA at my villa on Planet Curacao to burry the war axe and create some sort of truce and even a form of help "treaty" if you may in order for us to aid each other. We are waiting for your answer patiently.

Yours sincerely,

Dean Nathaniel Andrews
Chief Executive Officer
Deep Space Engineering & Architecture

Transmission terminating...

RE: To: ALG||From: DSEA - ALG Classic - 05-09-2016

[Image: DjGjJ0B.png]

Mr Andrews;

I'm Lena Atzenbruck, president of ALG Waste Disposal.
It's a bit of a surprise to hear from a Deep Space Engineering subsidiary. As you mentioned, our companies have not enjoyed the best of relations in the past, and we are only just starting to reinvest in Liberty operations.
Your timing is certainly interesting as well - we were only just contacted by the former main branch. Personally, I wonder if this is a coincidence, but no need to get into that.

It's nice that you want to change our relations so troubled by the war between our houses, and the conflict between our organizations. And prosperity of our companies, and this allowing us to aid our houses, is certainly a good goal.

However, I have not been able to make out any specifics about how you intend to do this.
We're not unwilling to talk business, but sending the board of directors to your villa is far beyond anything we would do with a company we are on neutral terms with at best.
If you can provide us with some more details as to what you have in mind, we can send a representative of the company.

- Regards, Atzenbruck
[Image: 9JwWorU.png]

RE: To: ALG||From: DSEA - DS Engineering n Architecture - 05-09-2016

Encrypted Transmission: LOADING...

★ Name: Dean Nathaniel Andrews
★ Location: Baltimore Shipyard, NY
★ Recipient: ALG Leadership
★ Subject: New Frontiers

Greetings Miss Atzenbruck, I must first say I am amazed by the swiftness of your replay to our comm aswell as the willingness to open up to any form of proposition. We are far but aware of the contact of the DSE towards your organization, but we are at this point in disposition of the same or a smaller wealth then they, but they have better experience so in this order we can call ourself's newbies in this domain, but most of us have worked at some point with the DSE or for DSE and we know they run their operations and how they work with their friends and we cannot say that we are to happy about their approach in this case.

Now this is quite concerning that you suppose we have anything dirty in mind, but we can understand that years of hatred from our faction towards yours and aswell in the same way from ALG we can understand and respect the decision to have your doubts of our intentions, but we can assure you that all we want is to make sure that we can cooperate and use both of our knowledge and other assets in order to increase our profits and influence in both Rheinland for the DSEA and Liberty for ALG. And for that let me give you something of a raw template of what we wish to discuss if you decided to send an envoy to my villa on Curacao.

Raw Template of Discussion Order Wrote:The DSEA wishes to maintain friendly relations with the ALG and make sure that both parties benefit from this.

-We wish to discuss about partnership with the operation of your smelter on Sugarland.

-Also the DSEA can offer the possibility to repair certain stations for the ALG at a friendly discounted price.

-Discussion regarding ALG involvement with the Texas Clearance.

-Discuss the purchase of Rheinland materials we could use for our projects as well as waste disposal contracts.

-We want to grant and be granted free access on the respective factions bases without any hostility from it's inhabitants and workers.

However the things we have mentioned in the above letter of intention are due to change before the actual meeting and worked there to create a more and official document with rules from both sides so we can assure that non of the sides has something to gain more then the other and on the same note that one does not win more and the other less, however we are certain that the sell prices for Libertonian only commodities is by far better in Rheinland due the fact that they will be quicker to access and more at the hand of Rheinland Corps we wish the same thing to happen with the Rheinland commodities for us the Libertonians. Aswell during the meeting we will allow the ALG to bring up to 15 light armed guards to mentain any suspicion down and aswell my property will be guarded by the same number of agents and with the same load out as yours, but I am sure that the only gun we are gonna use is gonna be our mouths and pencils. By this message we wish that we clarified some of your questions and if there are any allow us to answer those aswell since we do not want anything to be misunderstood by any of the sides in anyway shape or form to prove as much as we can that we want to negotiate peacefully and only in a fruitful way. We wait for as swift of a response as the previous.

Yours sincerely,

Dean Nathaniel Andrews
Chief Executive Officer
Deep Space Engineering & Architecture

Transmission terminating...