Discovery Gaming Community
To: Doc Holliday CC: MFE, The Seraphim, FP11 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Doc Holliday CC: MFE, The Seraphim, FP11 (/showthread.php?tid=139167)

To: Doc Holliday CC: MFE, The Seraphim, FP11 - casualty - 05-10-2016

>>>>> INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: TWXg0Vj.png]

To: Doc Holliday
CC: MedForce Enterprises, The Seraphim channel, Freeport 11 Administration
Topic: Med/Evac efforts in Delta

Greetings, Mr Holliday

My name is Alex. I'm a member of the Seraphim organization you might be already familiar with. We aim to help and support the civilian population in times of distress. I know that you and your team have solid track record in this domain. And I believe you are already involved with ongoing Omicron Delta crisis.

I have some medical education and used to work in hospitals on Sprague and in other locations in the past 20 years. Being concerned with how the situation is developing in Delta, I would like to propose my services to MedForce, Freeport 11 and generally all sides of the conflict. My only interest in this situation is to save as many lives as possible, without discriminating by groups and factions membership. Pain and suffering know no affiliation.

I have one small ship at my disposal at the moment, it is a Voyager shuttle equipped for emergency medical care. I plan to patrol Delta in the days to follow and try to save as many people as I can from destroyed and damaged ships. I also offer my help at Freeport's med block. Finally, I can partake in evacuation of casualties from the station, or from other locations in Delta, if necessary.

Some immediate concerns, should you accept my assistance, will be establishing some protocols with different sides of the conflict (including the Core and Rheinland forces) regarding handling of their personnel. I understand that it is not feasible to bring all of them to Freeport, given the circumstances, but I can't just leave them in space waiting for help from their compatriots.

At your service,
Alex Mush

>>>>> CLOSING TRANSMISSION

RE: To: Doc Holliday CC: MFE, The Seraphim, FP11 - Alicia Cook - 05-11-2016

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Commander Alicia Cook
To: Mr. Alex Mush

She speaks with a thick Bretonian accent
Greetings, Mr. Mush,

I am Commander Alicia Cook, Commanding officer of [MFE]Med.Force.Three. We are currently in Omicron Delta at Freeport 11 aiding the injured and doing the thankless job of processing the dead.
Quite honestly, there is little else my ship can do here. We've already left what crews we can on station and plan to leave shortly.
I do have an idea that may fit your ship. A smaller shuttle will get less attention than my cruiser will. Perhaps if you make runs back and forth from my ship and or even Outer Rim University, we could get needed crews and supplies to the station and bring back those in need of help.
I can at least give you quarter and food while we work together. I will also make sure my boss knows of your generosity.....him and many others.

What do you think?

Commander Alicia Cook
Commander, [MFE]Med.Force.Three

RE: To: Doc Holliday CC: MFE, The Seraphim, FP11 - casualty - 05-11-2016

>>>>> INCOMING TRANSMISSION
>>>>> VIDEO FEED ESTABLISHED

To: Commander Cook
CC: Doc Holliday, The Seraphim channel

Thanks for prompt response, Commander. And thank you for offering shelter and food, I appreciate that very much. Sleeping in that shuttle makes my back hurt every time.

You're in this longer than I and you know better what's needed on the station. Tell me and I will do what I can.

The same about transporting of wounded and those who just wants to leave. If you have a queue or list of people we need to get out of it, I'm ready to work by it. Otherwise I will just go through the medblock and see for myself.

Did you have contacts with the Core or other sides of the fight? Do you know about their routines for search and recovery?

I just hope that zealots from both sides won't drag us into more horrible situation than we're in already.

Thank you again. Now I'm back to work.

Mush over.

>>>>> TRANSMISSION CLOSED