Discovery Gaming Community
To: Samura Industries, Farmers Alliance, Hogosha || From: Zenith - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Samura Industries, Farmers Alliance, Hogosha || From: Zenith (/showthread.php?tid=139371)

To: Samura Industries, Farmers Alliance, Hogosha || From: Zenith - Zenith - 05-15-2016

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Sender: "Curse" 呪い, Zenith
Recipient: Samura Industries Directoriate
CC: Kyushu Farmers Alliance, Artisan Farmers Alliance, Hogosha Association
BCC: Zenith Neural Net
Source: Battleship Yamaguchi, Tottori

Subject: Operations in the Sigmas.

Konbanwa,

I hope you will be glad to know that after some internal struggles Zenith is finally back in action, ready to serve the Emperor again. We suffered through some problems after our previous Taisa [Silence] passed away, however we have picked ourselves up and I hope our cooperation with Samura and the Alliance will flourish again.

Recently my squad conducted a small research flight through the newly opened jumpholes to systems Sigma-21 and Sigma-15. I have reasons to believe that Samura is interested in that region, especially considering the Farmer's new acquisition[1] for which we have yet to congratulate you.

We would like to know what are your plans with the Sigma systems since we might be able to assist you in that region. If Zenith was able to deploy at least a few squadrons in the Sigmas, in cooperation with Farmers Alliance we could deal devastating blows to the Republicans from where they least expect it.

We are awaiting your response.

Respectfully,
Taisa "Curse" 呪い
Zenith

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: Samura Industries, Farmers Alliance, Hogosha || From: Zenith - Samura Heavy Industries - 05-16-2016

[Image: kiyoshi_top.png]

To: Taisa of Zenith
Subject:

Konnichi wa,

We are glad that Zenith is back in action and ready to join the fight for Kusari.

Now about those new Sigma systems. You are correct, they might have a good interest for Samura. For all we know they might present an alternative way between Kusari and Rheinland which is surely an option we will explore.

As for our plans for those systems, well as I said finding an alternative path to Rheinland. Other then that we haven't really thought off, at least for now. But you have laid out interesting ideas. We will have to think them over and get back to you on them.

Until we speak again...

Sayōnara,
Kurile Planetary Liason, Kiyoshi Sato

[Image: kiyoshi_bottom.png]

RE: To: Samura Industries, Farmers Alliance, Hogosha || From: Zenith - Zenith - 05-25-2016

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Sender: "Curse" 呪い, Zenith
Recipient: Ren Kobayashi, Samura Industries
CC: Samura Industries Directoriate, Kyushu Farmers Alliance, Artisan Farmers Alliance, Hogosha Association
BCC: Zenith Neural Net
Source: Battleship Yamaguchi, Tottori

Subject: Re: Operations in the Sigmas.

Konbanwa,

We appreciate a word back from Samura.

I was specifically asking about any already finished or in progress installations of Samura in the Sigmas. I would imagine that the people from Kurile and Osaka did not just leave back home - Sigmas would be too valuable to Samura to just give up.

However, if there aren't any such projects planned or in progress, I suppose our ships can stage from Battleship Kumamoto - it is relatively close to Kusari and it would be possible to interrupt KNF operations from there. Additionally, any assistance of the Farmers Alliance would be greatly appreciated in that matter. We of course wouldn't want to do that without prior agreement from the Alliance.

Awaiting your response.

Respectfully,
Taisa "Curse" 呪い
Zenith

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: Samura Industries, Farmers Alliance, Hogosha || From: Zenith - Redacted.Member1-4 - 05-25-2016

[Image: A1ftQfi.png]
Encryption: s45adfKFS
To: Curse

Greetings Curse-san, of the Zenith. This is Tokiomi Katagawa, of the Hogosha Association.

We currently have no idea of any concrete plans or objectives of Samura for the region. However, the Hogosha remain committed to support their projects for the betterment of Kusari, and to keep the rights of Kusarians to pass and develop the sigmas free of unwanted interference, GMG or otherwise.

We have received no word on the farmers of this new asset of theirs, but consider it a good development.

Tensions in the Sigma-17 system and Planet Kurile are expected to rise in the coming months, mostly due to the Gas Farters stubbornness in spewing their saliva every time the word "Sigma" is uttered. To ensure that their words don't develop into rash and unwise actions, the Hogosha have assembled a new outpost in the same system, to ensure additional defences of Samura and true Kusari interest in the area.

I'm sure you are already acquainted with our installations in Tottori, part of them are housing the Kempeitai organization actually. If you require additional staging points close to the eastern border, but out of the KNF eyes, Kamakura would be at your service.

Without any more topics to report
Tokiomi Katagawa, representative of the Hogosha Association.

[Image: 6DndhVp.png]

RE: To: Samura Industries, Farmers Alliance, Hogosha || From: Zenith - Samura Heavy Industries - 05-29-2016

[Image: kiyoshi_top.png]

To: Taisa Curse of Zenith
Subject:

Konnichi wa,

It is true that we have had a small setback with Kurile and Osaka but we will not let those gas sniffers and those Dragons lead us astray. We have plans in motion but nothing is concrete for now and I'd rather not commit your forces just yet towards those goals. However some of our personnel have found their place on our allied stations of Farmers and Hogosha and will look towards plans to be brought back to action.

On the other hand if you are sending some of your forces to Sigmas I suggest basing your operations from Farmer and Hogosha station and focusing your action plans on helping us from there. Like I said, as soon as we have that concrete plan I told you about you will have even more places to base your actions from.

And of course do inform Farmers and Hogosha about your plans and inquire about basing your operations from their installations.

Until we speak again...

Sayōnara,
Kurile Planetary Liason, Kiyoshi Sato

[Image: kiyoshi_bottom.png]