Discovery Gaming Community
To: Jessica Snow - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Jessica Snow (/showthread.php?tid=139437)

To: Jessica Snow - Felicia Rayne - 05-16-2016

[Image: xs81TRW.png]
[Image: 711sYNx.png] INCOMING TRANSMISSION [Image: 711sYNx.png]

[Image: Kr6vtw5.png]

Sender: Special Agent - Felicia Rayne
Recipient: Jessica Snow
Topic: Your request
Encryption: High

Hello Jessica,

I might have found a way to do what you wanted. We have one facility on Manhattan where we should be able to do the scanning or whatever it is they are doing there. It shouldn't add much apart from the scanning results to our database. If you are fine with that I can organise getting you there. I will be with you for as long as it is possible there.

After that we can talk about the rest? I mean we sure have a couple of things to talk about.

"Protecting Liberty. Ever vigilant."

[Image: 711sYNx.png] TRANSMISSION ENDS [Image: 711sYNx.png]

RE: To: Jessica Snow - Felicia Rayne - 05-18-2016

[Image: ucLD67Q.png]

RESENDING TRANSMISSION

RE: To: Jessica Snow - Felicia Rayne - 05-22-2016

[Image: ucLD67Q.png]

RESENDING TRANSMISSION

RE: To: Jessica Snow - Remnant - 05-31-2016

You're still interested. - Most people would be too wary to stay curious.

I trust whatever you've put together will get the job done. - There's nothing wrong with databasing what you find, though as something which might very well keep me from walking around in chains in the future, I certainly would appreciate that this was done in one way or another. At least, as someone interested in.. Lending a hand with your agency there.

Give me some time of your day, and i'm sure that you'll find it worth it in the end. It's not my intention to waste your time. If there's anything I owe you. Operations costs. Fuel. Even a glass of wine, let me know. I'll be sure to treat you after this is all said and done.

We do in fact have a lot to talk about. I realize that you probably aren't a fan of someone leading you around in circles without giving you something worthwhile. Though as much as i'd like to be blunt with you right away, it's a little difficult when getting shot certainly seems like a valid option I'd personally consider if I were in your shoes.

Let's get this out of the way as soon as possible. Afterwards, I'll return the favor.

RE: To: Jessica Snow - Felicia Rayne - 06-12-2016

[Image: 711sYNx.png] INCOMING TRANSMISSION [Image: 711sYNx.png]

[Image: Kr6vtw5.png]

Sender: Special Agent - Felicia Rayne
Recipient: Jessica Snow
Topic: Your request
Encryption: High

Hello Jessica,

Don't worry about any costs involved. You will be working with or for me and I of course have to take care of how that goes. So we will save the results about this then and only the most basic data about you. That would be best.

But I will take the offer for a glass of wine. Will go well with talking I think and maybe you can tell me what adventures you had in the past? Will help me understand you better. If you need anything else apart from that scan you can tell me as well.

If you want to take the scan I can organise a shuttle to Manhattan if you don't want to moor there directly.

"Protecting Liberty. Ever vigilant."

[Image: 711sYNx.png] TRANSMISSION ENDS [Image: 711sYNx.png]